ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Junior Galette wants to come to KC?
Couch-Potato 05:51 PM 02-21-2018
http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...-chiefs-a-lot/

"Galette is set to hit free agency in three weeks. The expectation is that Galette will indeed test free agency and not return to Washington.

The Chiefs could certainly use an extra edge rusher in 2018 so they may be interested in Galette. Based on Galette’s tweet above about Chiefs general manager Brett Veach, that interest could be mutual.

It also doesn’t hurt that Galette has been retweeting Chiefs fans non-stop.

Galette could just be hinting that he’s interested. I’m sure he’d be interested in any team willing to pay him. But he seems to have a special fascination with Kansas City over the past couple of days."

...What sayeth CP? Yay or Nay?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:24 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He’d have to change his number.
He says he would take 99 as a chief in one of his tweets
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:26 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
We have a player on D that considers themselves a championship defense?

:-)
afc championship baby

what would be better, 14 straight conference titles or a super bowl?
[Reply]
Chargem 01:47 AM 02-22-2018
Just watched a 4 minute highlight video of him, on a couple his initial move is so good that he looks like he comes through unblocked. Good variety of moves too. Wouldn't mind a low risk contract on him I guess.

He looks big in the clips though, more like a lineman. Don't the Saints play a 4-3?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:41 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Just watched a 4 minute highlight video of him, on a couple his initial move is so good that he looks like he comes through unblocked. Good variety of moves too. Wouldn't mind a low risk contract on him I guess.

He looks big in the clips though, more like a lineman. Don't the Saints play a 4-3?
Not when he was there.
[Reply]
mcaj22 06:27 AM 02-22-2018
I think I would rather Pernell McPhee over Galette if you're forcing me to pick the Chiefs signing 1 veteran turd injury prone LBer to platoon with Dee Ford to try and make 1 complete OLBers production at the position.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 06:38 AM 02-22-2018
You Tube has a video of Junior hitting a women with a belt on the beach............he's trouble.........and not good enough to waste any money on.........PERIOD!
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:30 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
In addition to this ACL injuries, apparently he was a total ass in the NO clubhouse. His tweets after being let go weren't a good look either.

Questionable character.
More specifically, he said Sean Payton was a pill head (exhibit A: pics of Payton) and moved TC to be closer to his gf.

So incendiary but not exactly refuted.
[Reply]
TEX 09:21 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...-chiefs-a-lot/

"Galette is set to hit free agency in three weeks. The expectation is that Galette will indeed test free agency and not return to Washington.

The Chiefs could certainly use an extra edge rusher in 2018 so they may be interested in Galette. Based on Galette’s tweet above about Chiefs general manager Brett Veach, that interest could be mutual.

It also doesn’t hurt that Galette has been retweeting Chiefs fans non-stop.

Galette could just be hinting that he’s interested. I’m sure he’d be interested in any team willing to pay him. But he seems to have a special fascination with Kansas City over the past couple of days."

...What sayeth CP? Yay or Nay?
I think its more a case where he knows there is a need in KC so he is linking himself to that need. He'll go wherever he gets paid.
[Reply]
Delano 09:28 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I think its more a case where he knows there is a need in KC so he is linking himself to that need. He'll go wherever he gets paid.
I wonder if Reid's known willingness to take on sketchy character guys is also coming into play? The Chiefs have taken some gambles on guys with injury issues recently as well.
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:36 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Delano:
I wonder if Reid's known willingness to take on sketchy character guys is also coming into play? The Chiefs have taken some gambles on guys with injury issues recently as well.
Just curious who have the Chiefs signed as a FA with injury history?

Not counting anyone drafted or traded for. I just can't think of a veteran brokedick they have taken a chance on off the top of my head straight off the market.
[Reply]
Delano 10:02 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:

Not counting anyone drafted or traded for. I just can't think of a veteran brokedick they have taken a chance on off the top of my head straight off the market.
I don't know. I wasn't limiting the thought to free agents only. I don't know if he fits the youth movement that Veach is going for either.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:08 AM 02-22-2018

Maclin
Ragland (was traded for)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:12 AM 02-22-2018

Tyvon Branch
Donnie Avery
Anthony Fasano
Ben Grubbs
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:14 AM 02-22-2018
I don't mind low risk high reward signings. If a guy isn't expensive, take a chance and see what they've got left in the tank.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:34 AM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
You Tube has a video of Junior hitting a women with a belt on the beach............he's trouble.........and not good enough to waste any money on.........PERIOD!
lololololol Yeah! This guys a head case, but can't lie I cracked up watching this video...What in the hell broke out on that beach! Holy hell that's some hood-rat shit. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up