ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What does that matter... he could have shaved last Thursday and still beat you :-)
Yep. :-)
[Reply]
go bo 07:58 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
He's got a beard like a Flathead.............I think any appropriate name should begin with "catfish"

"catfish diablo"

...and jbret should go by "bet welcher".

The only difference is that jbret looks like an amish catfish
amish catfish? :-) :-) :-)

what, does it ride in a horse and buggy? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
go bo 07:59 PM 01-31-2005
He's got a beard like a Flathead.............I think any appropriate name should begin with "catfish"

"catfish diablo"

...and jbret should go by "bet welcher".

The only difference is that jbret looks like an amish catfish
i like bet wecher...

simple yet descriptive... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:27 PM 01-31-2005
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing.
Sorry, the contest is over and I won, fair and square.

I expected this much from you....pathetic. You can't let us little guys win anything, can you?
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:31 PM 01-31-2005
you can't make new rules at every bet, midstream Gofish.

Pay your money or eternal Iowani-wrath.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:31 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Sorry, the contest is over and I won, fair and square.

I expected this much from you....pathetic. You can't let us little guys win anything, can you?
Expected what? I'm an impartial bystander. WTI is the official judge. That's why I appointed him - to avoid reckless accusations of this sort.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 PM 01-31-2005
you can't make new rules at every bet, midstream Gofish.

Pay your money or eternal Iowani-wrath.
Your wrath is laughable. I'm thinking of putting you on ignore, anyway. Your annoyance has grown intolerable.
[Reply]
go bo 09:32 PM 01-31-2005

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
plea bargains suck...
[Reply]
Phobia 09:33 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
plea bargains suck...
You want to challenge anybody to a white beard growing contest?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:33 PM 01-31-2005
Expected what? I'm an impartial bystander. WTI is the official judge. That's why I appointed him - to avoid reckless accusations of this sort.
Sorry, I guess I'll recklessly accuse him when he comes along and rains on my parade.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:34 PM 01-31-2005
Something that struck me weird was slayer's thing about how he said he was forced into the bet.
[Reply]
go bo 09:34 PM 01-31-2005
Your wrath is laughable. I'm thinking of putting you on ignore, anyway. Your annoyance has grown intolerable.
good heavens, man...

until recently, that's just the way that we felt about you...
[Reply]
Phobia 09:34 PM 01-31-2005
Sorry, I guess I'll recklessly accuse him when he comes along and rains on my parade.
Oh - then I half ass accept your half ass apology.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:35 PM 01-31-2005
You want to challenge anybody to a white beard growing contest?
Slayer would have as much of a chance to win that as he would the GoChiefs competition.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up