ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 293
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:30 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Even worse once the guards started poking the ball loose on his dribble he was in his own head.

Their only offense against the zone was jack bad 3s or have Brown beat 3 guys. Oh and don’t rebound. I’m perplexed.
They couldn't shoot. 3-19 from deep at one point. Coach can't do anything about that. They don't have any post players anyway
[Reply]
sedated 10:36 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
Are we a better road team than a home team? I wonder how that will play into the neutral courts in March?
Lol, a team with 2 forwards on the roster, who depends on 3s, and shaky defense, with nervous Bill at the helm.

After last year it seems to take a god damn miracle to make a FF, and I'd love to eat some crow, but this team has no shot at one.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:37 PM 01-29-2018
Was that our largest margin of victory in conference play, thus far?
[Reply]
jjjayb 10:38 PM 01-29-2018
It's good to see Doke has fixed his free throw woes. According to the guys calling the game, he's about to break the record for highest FT percentage in big 12 history! :-)

Not sure if anyone else caught that, but when Doke was up to the line in the first half, they had a graphic on the screen showing he was a 78% free throw shooter. Somehow the guys calling it didn't catch it and went on and on about how great of a FT shooter Azubuikehis is and that he may break the big 12 record. :-)
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:42 PM 01-29-2018
FG.

Idiot.
[Reply]
Pants 10:42 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
It's good to see Doke has fixed his free throw woes. According to the guys calling the game, he's about to break the record for highest FT percentage in big 12 history! :-)

Not sure if anyone else caught that, but when Doke was up to the line in the first half, they had a graphic on the screen showing he was a 78% free throw shooter. Somehow the guys calling it didn't catch it and went on and on about how great of a FT shooter Azubuikehis is and that he may break the big 12 record. :-)
I thought they were talking about his FG percentage?

I don't think 78% from the free throw line would break any records.
[Reply]
Strongside 10:45 PM 01-29-2018
78% miss from the free throw line, more like.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:49 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You pussies were actually scared of kstate
I wasn’t screaming that this was a loss but KState should have at least been far more competitive than they were. That’s one of the worst performances I’ve seen out of the league this year. Save Baylor on Saturday and WVUs 2nd half against UK.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:54 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
They couldn't shoot. 3-19 from deep at one point. Coach can't do anything about that. They don't have any post players anyway
Right. But they flashed a guy to the elbow like once. You don’t beat a zone by standing around. You make it shift and find a weak spot and go there. They did nothing at the short corner, coming down the backside of from the elbow. And that zone is hard to rebound out of (and we can’t rebound anyway). They shit the bed. Yes, they missed 3s but the literally did nothing else.

Beyond that KCC is right. Flash wade to the middle of the zone as long as Doke is out and he eats Lightfoot for breakfast.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:55 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by jjjayb:

I think that was Field Goal not Free Throw.
[Reply]
jjjayb 11:02 PM 01-29-2018
My bad. Thought it was hillarious at the time. Now i realize the joke was on me. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 11:12 PM 01-29-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
Lol, a team with 2 forwards on the roster, who depends on 3s, and shaky defense, with nervous Bill at the helm.

After last year it seems to take a god damn miracle to make a FF, and I'd love to eat some crow, but this team has no shot at one.
Any team that is a 10 seed or less has a chance at making a final four. Always.
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:05 AM 01-30-2018
Ain't no thinking about it, it was FG %!
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:52 AM 01-30-2018
Well, that was embarrassing. Great game, ku fans. I was wrong about 2 things:

1. I didn’t think ku would win the League outright. That looks like a bad call.

2. I also thought K-State would show up and make a game of it. As usual, we piss down our legs when you guys show up. Same shit, different year.

Again congrats, and Prison Bitch, you can have your thread back. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:49 AM 01-30-2018
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Well, that was embarrassing. Great game, ku fans. I was wrong about 2 things:

1. I didn’t think ku would win the League outright. That looks like a bad call.

2. I also thought K-State would show up and make a game of it. As usual, we piss down our legs when you guys show up. Same shit, different year.

Again congrats, and Prison Bitch, you can have your thread back. :-)
I really, really overestimated Bruce Weber. With the talent on that roster, it felt like KSU was putting it together over the last couple of weeks.

I also need to eat crow about the Hawks yesterday. Cue Sam Mellinger writing an article about the disconnect between me and KU.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 293
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Up