ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 52
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:24 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is Trump still declaring that he could fix this is they'd just let him?
He did, in a lot of places. Don't respond with another inane question mark.
[Reply]
Donger 02:26 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He did, in a lot of places. Don't respond with another inane question mark.
Great, so the precedent has been set. And he should be doing so everywhere. He's POTUS after all. This is his America.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 02:28 PM 09-13-2020
Great, so the precedent has been set. And he should be doing so everywhere. He's POTUS after all. This is his America.
What do you want him to do for LA? I asked you before but you didn't answer.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:29 PM 09-13-2020
It's a process. Glad you agree.
[Reply]
Donger 02:30 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
What do you want him to do for LA? I asked you before but you didn't answer.
I did answer:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=173
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:30 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
I served in the military.

From your last sentence, seems like you need to admonish the threadstarter. He is the one that is taking joy in the shooting of law enforcement officers and hoping for a race war.

Do you agree that law enforcement officers are to be aligned with the law abiding no matter the race of the officers or the law abiding and that law enforcement officers are not serving one race or political party?

Weird how gutless people are in this thread when it comes to correcting the obviously wrong bullshit that Clay has confessed to believing.

That's not what I asked you - and you know it isn't.

I see no one taking Joy in the possibility of a "race war".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 PM 09-13-2020

Why does this happen? Because pea-brained celebrities that are idolized like @KingJames tell young black men that they are “literally being hunted”. This is the natural result of such hyperbolic, dishonest rhetoric.

The racist, anti-police, black lives matter LIE is to blame. https://t.co/9U4c1kJgMv

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 13, 2020

[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:32 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Oh I just responded to your other post without knowing that you posted this. I hope you have some reasonable people in your life to talk things out with.

Don't worry about me skippy - Were I you, however......
[Reply]
Donger 02:33 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's a process. Glad you agree.
Excellent. So the next time Trump blames local leaders for not stopping the violence, you'll acknowledge that he isn't doing what can do, and has done, to stop it.

Perhaps he doesn't want it to stop, eh?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:35 PM 09-13-2020
Oh Jesus Christ this thread.
[Reply]
Cosmos 02:37 PM 09-13-2020
Itís a shame when anyone dies unnecessarily.

Whether itís bullets, chokeholds or Covid.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:37 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Itís a shame when anyone dies unnecessarily.

Whether itís bullets, chokeholds or Covid.
Pathetic but not surprising.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:38 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:

Damn! That's RIGHTEOUS!!
:-) :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 02:39 PM 09-13-2020
I did answer:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=173
That isn't an answer. Where would you deploy the feds? At the hospitals or guarding cops sitting in their vehicles? That's what went on there yesterday.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:40 PM 09-13-2020
Feel free to explain to me how that law is limited to insurrection when it also lists domestic violence.
Do you think this law should be used by the President to send the feds to homes where a couple is arguing?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 52
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up