ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 286
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:37 AM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by Katicat:
I’d better get to rub some ****ing balls.
Lauren Boebert approves.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:07 AM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Is this the boomer meme thread now or something? Every time I check back in here it's just chaos on top of chaos.

TAYLOR SWIFT IS TEARING OUR FAMILY APART

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 10-06-2023
elbows too pointy

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:00 PM 10-06-2023
My favorite time to look at this thread is when I’m taking fake shits at the office and need some mind numbing reading material.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:11 PM 10-06-2023

Mama Kelce's polite but you can tell she's had it with these fake assholes interviewing her.
[Reply]
wazu 02:33 PM 10-06-2023
Yikes. Mama Kelce on sitting with Taylor at Arrowhead - "It...was okay." Oof.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm certain Taylor's friends are kind of annoying.
[Reply]
Stewie 02:53 PM 10-06-2023
How could someone with 2 very well known sons be starstruck? I'm pretty sure she wasn't a Swiftie when they met.

AND she knows Patrick Mahomes!
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:59 PM 10-06-2023
The amount of press manufactured drama around this is just staggering, I've lost count of how many different online articles I've seen today with headlines like "Mama Kelce Appears to Throw SHADE at Taylor Swift!"

Good fucking grief, so she didn't spaz out like some fangirl with effusive praise and thats now "throwing shade!"
[Reply]
wazu 03:05 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
The amount of press manufactured drama around this is just staggering, I've lost count of how many different online articles I've seen today with headlines like "Mama Kelce Appears to Throw SHADE at Taylor Swift!"

Good fucking grief, so she didn't spaz out like some fangirl with effusive praise and thats now "throwing shade!"
Haven't seen any press about it, just watched the clip. It's a pretty icy response. Find one nice thing to say and just say it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:26 PM 10-06-2023
Haven't seen any press about it, just watched the clip. It's a pretty icy response. Find one nice thing to say and just say it.
Hey maybe she just didn't care for her or all the hoopla, I just think too much is being read into it either way
[Reply]
wazu 03:35 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Hey maybe she just didn't care for her or all the hoopla, I just think too much is being read into it either way
Her response is brutal. The words, the delivery, sounded very much like it was definitely NOT okay. If she's gonna just say those three words the way she said them and leave it at that then you can bet people are gonna read things into it. And there is absolutely nothing good that they can read into it.
[Reply]
Stewie 03:41 PM 10-06-2023
Her response is brutal. The words, the delivery, sounded very much like it was definitely NOT okay. If she's gonna just say those three words the way she said them and leave it at that then you can bet people are gonna read things into it. And there is absolutely nothing good that they can read into it.
I didn't have a problem with it.

Maybe Taylor needs a little grounding in her life. Ya know, not everyone thinks she walks on water.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:46 PM 10-06-2023
Pure guess but Donna is probably hyper focused on the game

I have friends I love but don’t want them near me while watching a game

wbf tbh
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 03:53 PM 10-06-2023
i wouldn't read too much into it. i've had situations where i've said things in a tone that i didn't really mean, it can happen.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 286
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 > Last »
Up