ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 254 of 386
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304354 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:13 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Hm. Interesting, Dany could have a Viserys moment. “Westeros has never given me that praise.”
We may have seen that moment already, when Theon returns to fight for Winterfell, and not her. The look on her face when Sansa embraces him was poignant I think.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:15 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
:-) I spent way too much money on my TV. State of the art.
What did you get?
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:36 PM 04-30-2019
Glad to see many of you are coming around. Minutes after the episode aired we had complete morons jizzing their pants in here. Episode was trash. And it's a shame because Episode 2 did a good job with the build up.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:54 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Glad to see many of you are coming around. Minutes after the episode aired we had complete morons jizzing their pants in here. Episode was trash. And it's a shame because Episode 2 did a good job with the build up.
Hey it's healthy to jizz frequently. Let them bust in peace :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:56 PM 04-30-2019
Come around? Fuck off.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:00 PM 04-30-2019
The sleight of hand will be if those who present in the knighting scene still have tragic ends, and the build up was for later in the season.

Ep. 2 was so damn good I think that build up is still going somewhere - or at least I hope so.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:22 PM 04-30-2019
Yeah, how dare people just try and enjoy things. Fucking assholes....
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:49 PM 04-30-2019
Dumbass
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:52 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The sleight of hand will be if those who present in the knighting scene still have tragic ends, and the build up was for later in the season.

Ep. 2 was so damn good I think that build up is still going somewhere - or at least I hope so.
After rewatching it a couple of times I believe ep 2 was one of the best episodes of the entire series. I can't think of any recent ones that came close, recent being the last few seasons, since the show went past the books.

I rewatched The Long Night earlier and liked it even more the second time. Knowing what was going to happen allowed me to relax and pay attention to the more subtle details. One thing in particular that was tremendous that I barely noticed on first viewing was the score. The music was just amazing, beginning to end, and it really set the tone for the action. And the end of the episode, putting aside the argument about whether or not it should have been Arya and just focusing on it in terms of television production, was just masterfully constructed.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:54 PM 04-30-2019
Why werent the dothraki using dragon glass weapons?
[Reply]
Frazod 05:58 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Dumbass
And always has been.

Solution - put the prick on ignore, and then stop quoting him.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:12 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Minor details.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:29 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
probably said...... dragonglass? we don’t need any stinking dragonglass.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:53 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Did Ghost make it out alive? Next episode I'm kind of hoping to see Bran warg into Ghost and come flying into King's Landing riding a dragon, catching a biscuit thrown by Hot Pie in his mouth, while taking out Cersei.

Jesus fuck. Shut up and piss off.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:10 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
After rewatching it a couple of times I believe ep 2 was one of the best episodes of the entire series. I can't think of any recent ones that came close, recent being the last few seasons, since the show went past the books.

I rewatched The Long Night earlier and liked it even more the second time. Knowing what was going to happen allowed me to relax and pay attention to the more subtle details. One thing in particular that was tremendous that I barely noticed on first viewing was the score. The music was just amazing, beginning to end, and it really set the tone for the action. And the end of the episode, putting aside the argument about whether or not it should have been Arya and just focusing on it in terms of television production, was just masterfully constructed.
Same here. Liked it even more the second time.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 386
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304354 > Last »
Up