ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 301
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** Official 2019 Kansas City Royals Repository ***
Mama Hip Rockets 08:06 AM 03-28-2019
Get the offseason thread out of here. It's on!

Opening day roster:

Catchers (2): Cam Gallagher, Martin Maldonado

Infielders (7): Hunter Dozier, Lucas Duda, Whit Merrifield, Adalberto Mondesi, Ryan O’Hearn, Chris Owings, Frank Schwindel

Outfielders (4): Alex Gordon, Terrance Gore, Billy Hamilton, Jorge Soler

Starting pitchers (3): Jakob Junis, Brad Keller, Jorge Lopez

Relief pitchers (9): Scott Barlow, Brad Boxberger, Jake Diekman, Chris Ellis, Tim Hill, Ian Kennedy, Kevin McCarthy, Wily Peralta, Kyle Zimmer

Injured list: Danny Duffy, Brian Flynn, Jesse Hahn, Salvador Perez

Suspended: Eric Skoglund
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:42 PM 04-19-2019
Should up put it in his eye socket. Bet the pussy wouldn't be running his mouth after that.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:00 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Keller is from Georgia, and Anderson is from Alabama. Both around the same age. I'm sure knew about each other growing up. Wonder if there is some bad blood there that extends from their childhood even.

I really don't like when guys bean someone because they bat flip. But I guess we are that team now :rolls eyes:
This has somewhat been covered.......It wasnt just the bat flip. Anderson was barking (right after the bat flip) to Maldonado and the white sox bench.

If he left out the barking, he wouldnt have worn a pitch on his ass.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:22 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Did anyone see this the other day...?

Why the hell is the official MLB Twitter account interjecting themselves into this and taking a side? Ridiculous.
Of course the national media is going to take the side of the bigger market team.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:27 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Keller suspended 5 games. Anderson 1 game
5 scheduled starts, or the Royals next 5 games? I'll assume the latter, so basically they both got 1-game suspensions.

I'm glad Keller is appealing the suspension, if nothing else, during the appeals process, the Royals should make the MLB discuss Anderson's use of the N-word. I'm sure the MLB will try to deflect the topic by saying that none of the suspensions have anything to do with words or the bat-flip, it's all based on actions (the bean for Keller and "for their actions during the skirmish" for the White Sox assholes), but the Royals could insist the topic be discussed and perhaps add more games to Anderson's suspension. There are ways. And if the MLB sticks to "the words and bat-flip didn't/don't matter", then perhaps some Royals should test that theory next time they play these useless fuckers.

And Anderson can go fuck himself, I hope he gets drilled regularly. Furthermore I hope pitchers walk the ladder, 2 inches at a time, until he either gets with the program or has the laces in his ear hole.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:40 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
5 scheduled starts, or the Royals next 5 games? I'll assume the latter, so basically they both got 1-game suspensions.

I'm glad Keller is appealing the suspension, if nothing else, during the appeals process, the Royals should make the MLB discuss Anderson's use of the N-word. I'm sure the MLB will try to deflect the topic by saying that none of the suspensions have anything to do with words or the bat-flip, it's all based on actions (the bean for Keller and "for their actions during the skirmish" for the White Sox assholes), but the Royals could insist the topic be discussed and perhaps add more games to Anderson's suspension. There are ways. And if the MLB sticks to "the words and bat-flip didn't/don't matter", then perhaps some Royals should test that theory next time they play these useless ****ers.

And Anderson can go **** himself, I hope he gets drilled regularly. Furthermore I hope pitchers walk the ladder, 2 inches at a time, until he either gets with the program or has the laces in his ear hole.
He’s lucky Salvy is out. Salvy has already had beef with Anderson and would’ve beat the shit out of him.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:44 PM 04-19-2019
Dumb for everyone involved.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:30 PM 04-21-2019
Uh, the Royals just tied it in the 8th on a three-run Gordong
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:30 PM 04-21-2019
And take the lead on a Dozier dong
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:31 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Uh, the Royals just tied it in the 8th on a three-run Gordong
Wasn’t tied for long. Dozier!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:43 PM 04-21-2019
This game has gone from total frustration to excitement
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 01:49 PM 04-21-2019
that Royals bullpen is really something
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:52 PM 04-21-2019
And before you can even sit down, have a cup of coffee and enjoy the comeback, the Royals Failpen strikes again . . . . .

Enter Willy Peralta, exit lead.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 01:57 PM 04-21-2019
chapman is damn good. let's hope he tries to sneak piece of cheese past these hungry rats
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 02:17 PM 04-21-2019
Barlow with a clutch K against Frazier
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:21 PM 04-21-2019
Gee. Nice job, Gore.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 301
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up