ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 101
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:58 PM 05-17-2019
Looks like there is a bit of justice after all.

Blues were the better team Wednesday night and lost, SJ was the better team tonight and lost.

Now a best-of-three and the Blues are a damn good road team. I like our chances.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:14 PM 05-17-2019
Why would anyone root for St. Louis, they can't even keep a football team twice. It's a baseball town, I have no pity for them. I'm a lightning fan, I've been out of it for a while. I use to be a Caps fan, so since they won, I've now switched to the home team. Whenever my team is out of it, I go for the underdogs. This year, Carolina, Columbus, Dallas and San Jose and Vegas because there new. I've got one team left in the race, I certainly hope Boston doesn't win shit, or any NE or Boston team, it's like NY but worse. So I've got SJ for a while and if they lose, I'm for STL.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:30 PM 05-17-2019
Nice win tonight by the Blues. Game 3 is usually something that would sink this franchise but they didn’t let it bother them.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:32 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
Why would anyone root for St. Louis, they can't even keep a football team twice. It's a baseball town, I have no pity for them. I'm a lightning fan, I've been out of it for a while. I use to be a Caps fan, so since they won, I've now switched to the home team. Whenever my team is out of it, I go for the underdogs. This year, Carolina, Columbus, Dallas and San Jose and Vegas because there new. I've got one team left in the race, I certainly hope Boston doesn't win shit, or any NE or Boston team, it's like NY but worse. So I've got SJ for a while and if they lose, I'm for STL.
That’s BS. Blues fans have been a damn good loyal fan base considering the amount of absolute BS they have had to put up with that franchise. You switch loyalty so your fandom sucks ass.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:32 PM 05-17-2019
^^ Dumb ^^
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:33 PM 05-17-2019
Yay Blues...
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:35 PM 05-17-2019
Hey guys I used to be a Caps fan but since they won I’ll go root for someone else. WTF.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:47 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Hey guys I used to be a Caps fan but since they won I’ll go root for someone else. WTF.
I lived in Baltimore since the 80's, so the Caps was the home team. So even after I left I still wanted them to win. For past 8 years I've lived 60 miles from Tampa, and I get their games free on TV everyday, so I can stay up with the team. After the Caps won and got rid of all that bad history, I mean thriple overtime loses in the 80's, I moved on for my current home team. Besides, I lived in St. Petersburg growing up for 17 years, so actually they were my first home team before they even had a team. I've was born in Baltimore before that, so essentially I've been either there or in Tampa/St. Pete area most of my life. I am so sick and tired of Red Sox and Yankee fans here in Florida and Giants and New England, I'm trying to rid myself of all my loyalties to anything that isn't Florida. However, I'm still a Ravens fan since I was there at the first game in 1996 and had season tickets, I try to like the Bucs, but it's not easy. The Ravens are probably my last bit of old loyalty. I like the Chiefs since they're an underdog team, just like in hockey, if my team can't win, I go for the underdog.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:48 PM 05-17-2019
Everyone talking about Thornton vs. Boston. What about Backes vs. the Blues?
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:49 PM 05-17-2019
I lived in Baltimore since the 80's, so the Caps was the home team. So even after I left I still wanted them to win. For past 8 years I've lived 60 miles from Tampa, and I get their games free on TV everyday, so I can stay up with the team. After the Caps won and got rid of all that bad history, I mean thriple overtime loses in the 80's, I moved on for my current home team. Besides, I lived in St. Petersburg growing up for 17 years, so actually they were my first home team.
Ok but why crap on Blues fans? Because it’s not a great NFL town? That’s lame, it’s a great hockey town.

I’ve lived in Washington for 20 plus years now and would never switch to liking the Seachickens.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 10:04 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Ok but why crap on Blues fans? Because it’s not a great NFL town? That’s lame, it’s a great hockey town.

I’ve lived in Washington for 20 plus years now and would never switch to liking the Seachickens.
I don't have anything against the Blues. Like I said, if they beat SJ, then I'll be for them, anyone but Boston. So you're a redskins fan and now live in Seattle and hate the Seahawks, I follow Russell Wilson on Twitter, just like I follow Mahomes. I dont have to like their team, but I admire players. Like I admire Erik Karlsson. I've been a Florida State fan since before Bobby Bowden. I finished high school in '68. When I was growing up, all we read about in Tampa St. Pete was Spurrier and his Heisman. So naturally, an underdog like FSU became my team. Now with Brooks Koepka an FSU grad, he my next favorite player, I'm a big golf fan, played 18 holes today. Go Blues!!! you Happy, with Binnington you're hard to beat, but Rask is just as good.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:27 PM 05-19-2019
Blues are thumping the Sharks today. Shame they had to give up that late 3rd period goal in game 3.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:31 PM 05-19-2019
When you get a four goal lead I expect you to inflict as much pain as humanly possible.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:44 PM 05-19-2019
Blues need to end it next game. I don't trust the refs in another Sharks game 7.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:54 PM 05-19-2019
I'm totally living vicariously here, but as a Kings fan that was thoroughly satisfying to watch.

Nice job, Blues. Now finish it off and get on with the Bruins.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 101
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up