ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 103 76.30%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.19%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.33%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 7 5.19%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll
Page 17 of 43
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 03-03-2015
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...age-penis-size

This study seems to contradict the fact that every male on Chiefs Planet is packing serious length and girth. Poll is private.

Cliff notes:
The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length.

Only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, a study which may lay to rest some of the lingering fallacies about penis size and alleviate the woes shared by many men worldwide. According to new research, the average erect penis length is just over 13 centimeters, or around 5 inches. Furthermore, thereís no strong association between foot size and penis length, so women can stop judging men by the size of their shoes. You can read the entire study in BJU International.


Although many compare themselves to the ďaverageĒ penis size, what this figure actually is has been surprisingly difficult to determine. As pointed out by Science, thatís mainly because most studies have relied on self-reporting, which isnít very accurate. To get around this problem and obtain a more reliable data set, a team of U.K. researchers decided to compile measurements taken by health professionals who followed a standardized measuring procedure. They included both girth (the circumference at the base or the middle) and length (pubic bone to the tip of the glans) measurements from 20 different studies, which totaled 15,521 men from various countries across the world. And the results will be music to the ears of many.


The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length. In terms of girth, the average circumference of a flaccid penis turned out to be 9.31 cm (3.66 inches), and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one. Furthermore, those at extreme ends of the spectrum were found to be much less common. For example, only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).


When they looked for correlations with other body features, such as testicular size, weight or foot size, no strong or consistent associations were found. Although they couldnít find any significant evidence for a relationship between penis size and race, they note that conclusions canít be drawn since the vast majority of measurements were from Caucasians.
So whatís the take home message? Men, donít be so hard on yourself as what you see on the TV or in magazines is not an accurate representation of the average penis. But if youíre concerned, make sure youíre measuring correctly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does Size matter?
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and...really-matter0

Humans are, in general, very conscious of their appearance. If weíre not sucking in our bellies for photographs weíre fixing our hair or hitting the gym for that extra round butt. Guys are also faced with the age old question: does size really matter?



Youíll be pleased to know that humans have the biggest penis of any primate both in terms of absolute size and relative proportion. High five.



But do men need bigger penises? What do women say? Does your package make you more or less attractive, or affect partner satisfaction? Check out this 3 minute video from AsapSCIENCE for some interesting facts and studies on the topic:

[Reply]
Donger 02:41 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I would take a beautiful 5 over an ugly 9.

Unless the lights are off.
Wait. They come in ugly? I have absolutely no idea what makes a penis ugly (or pretty).
[Reply]
Hootie 02:42 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
:-)

Whatever you say hootie.
If you were on a college track team, you could prove it. Easily. With a simple Google search. But you clearly were not. Lying on the internet isn't as easy as you think, bud.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:44 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Hahahaha....yep I've been there. There's been a number of times where I've nutted to the video buffering because they panned to the dude at that point of no return and I clicked on another random point of the video in a panic.
Plus the men's faces are always ugly in those pictures. Absolute dogs!

They could at least pan to the guys wallet or fade in a montage of his financial assets and liabilities. :-)
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:44 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wait. They come in ugly? I have absolutely no idea what makes a penis ugly (or pretty).
There is only one beautiful penis in the world. AND I OWN IT!
[Reply]
KC native 02:46 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
If you were on a college track team, you could prove it. Easily. With a simple Google search. But you clearly were not. Lying on the internet isn't as easy as you think, bud.
I never said I ran track in college.

You're a fucking moron.

You don't have to believe me. I don't give a shit whether a directionless alcoholic 29-30 year old that has probably met the legal definition of rapist more than once believes me.
[Reply]
Hootie 02:54 PM 03-04-2015
So you ran a 4.4 40 in high school and a great 100 and parlayed it into no college scholarship. You were faster than Larry Johnson and Chad Johnson and Dez Bryant ... but you did nothing with it.

Yeah dude. Super believable. I'm sure all of that is true. I'm sure girls turned you down for sex because you were too large as well.

5'8", eh? I was close at 5'6" I guess. Wonder how I guessed that one?
[Reply]
KC native 03:04 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
So you ran a 4.4 40 in high school and a great 100 and parlayed it into no college scholarship. You were faster than Larry Johnson and Chad Johnson and Dez Bryant ... but you did nothing with it.

Yeah dude. Super believable. I'm sure all of that is true. I'm sure girls turned you down for sex because you were too large as well.

5'8", eh? I was close at 5'6" I guess. Wonder how I guessed that one?
Fast doesn't translate into being a good football player. I was fast in a straight line. I had very stiff hips and was not quick on side to side stuff. I couldn't juke people for shit. I had stone hands as well. I was not going anywhere for football.

Could I have attempted to go somewhere for track? Sure. Did I have any desire to run track in college? Absolutely not. I fucking hated running and only did it because one of my football coaches required it. I pole vaulted my freshman year so I could skip half of the sprint practices (I sucked at pole vaulting but that shit was fun). I didn't run my senior year because I liked getting out of school early to go to an easy ass community college class two days a week and getting stoned everyday right after school.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:19 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wait. They come in ugly? I have absolutely no idea what makes a penis ugly (or pretty).
Oh wow yes. I don't even... Have you never seen an ugly pussy?

Same concept applies.

Multiple colors, coarse stringy hair, bumps, bad curve.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:20 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh wow yes. I don't even... Have you never seen an ugly pussy?

Same concept applies.

Multiple colors, coarse stringy hair, bumps, bad curve.
Wait, there's a bad curve?
[Reply]
Donger 03:22 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh wow yes. I don't even... Have you never seen an ugly pussy?

Same concept applies.

Multiple colors, coarse stringy hair, bumps, bad curve.
:-)

Until this moment, no, I had never contemplated that comparison. I stand educated.
[Reply]
Donger 03:23 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wait, there's a bad curve?
I would say that too much curve in any direction would be bad. I would also guess that if there is too much curve, the best would be up.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:24 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
I would say that too much curve in any direction would be bad. I would also guess that if there is too much curve, the best would be up.
I have always admired my ability to fuck around corners...........
[Reply]
srvy 03:26 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
at least we can be honest about it


Your that pecker peeker in the public RR. Eyes forward pal.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:29 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
Let's compare our cocks to NFL QBs.

I'll go first: Trent Green
Dick Curl.
[Reply]
Hootie 03:30 PM 03-04-2015
I'll look at penises all day long ... only makes you gay if they turn you on
[Reply]
Page 17 of 43
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up