Media Center>Horror Movies
Deberg_1990 06:54 PM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
And just ruined it for everyone else.
Not even close.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:33 PM 10-30-2014
Anyone seen The Sacrament???

Watched it a little while back...interesting flick...
[Reply]
lcarus 06:26 PM 10-31-2014
So someone recommend me a movie and I'll recommend you a movie.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:55 PM 10-31-2014
Watch the documentary "RFK Must Die" and tell me its not horrorific.

Conspiracy theory meets conspiracy fact, truly scary... not in a Michael Myers way, but far far worse.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:38 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Watch the documentary "RFK Must Die" and tell me its not horrorific.

Conspiracy theory meets conspiracy fact, truly scary... not in a Michael Myers way, but far far worse.
Alright. Will do. I love conspiracy theories.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:39 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Alright. Will do. I love conspiracy theories.
Im about to watch The Babadook tonight. I'll let you know how it is. 96% approval on Rotten Tomatoes though, which is rare for a horror movie.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:41 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im about to watch The Babadook tonight. I'll let you know how it is. 96% approval on Rotten Tomatoes though, which is rare for a horror movie.
Ok. I'll find it and watch it soon as well.
[Reply]
notorious 07:02 PM 10-31-2014
I am a fan of Silent Hill.

I know, I know.....
[Reply]
lcarus 09:37 PM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:

I know, I know.....
Absolutely love the games (1-3 mainly) but didn't care for the movie. I have quite a few reasons why. I listed them here a while back. There were some good things about it. Great environment. I liked the visuals and was happy they used Akira Yamaoka's music. Have you seen the sequel yet?
[Reply]
ragedogg69 11:56 AM 11-01-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:

I know, I know.....
Hey the movie wasnt as bad as people made it out to be. I went expecting weird creepy shit and I got weird creepy shit.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:10 AM 11-01-2014
I've probably mentioned this movie before a time or two, but damn it, I'm gonna stick with it til the end. Hellraiser V: Inferno. It's not only my favorite Hellraiser movie, but it's one of my favorite horror movies ever. I don't know what it is about it exactly, but I really dig it. I know Clive Barker personally doesn't care for it, but you know what? Fuck Clive Barker in this instance.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:59 AM 11-01-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I've probably mentioned this movie before a time or two, but damn it, I'm gonna stick with it til the end. Hellraiser V: Inferno. It's not only my favorite Hellraiser movie, but it's one of my favorite horror movies ever. I don't know what it is about it exactly, but I really dig it. I know Clive Barker personally doesn't care for it, but you know what? **** Clive Barker in this instance.
To me the films peaked at no 2...
[Reply]
lcarus 01:03 PM 11-01-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
To me the films peaked at no 2...
First 2 were great. 3 & 4 were doggy shit. I loved Inferno. Hellseeker was pretty good. 7 was shit but I'd sodomize Kari Wuhrer. And finally Hellworld was a guilty pleasure but in reality a shitty movie.

Never saw the newest one with non-Doug Bradley as Pinhead....
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:21 AM 11-04-2014
One of the creepiest ones I've seen lately is called Lovely Molly. Lots of tension, and atmospheric scary!
[Reply]
frankotank 02:09 PM 10-08-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
One of the creepiest ones I've seen lately is called Lovely Molly. Lots of tension, and atmospheric scary!
watched it last night.
not bad! not bad at all.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 6 of 52
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up