ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 35
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Clint in Wichita 11:07 AM 01-23-2006
Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullsh!t. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet their future spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 07:37 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
white thong.....

oops

i mean jeans ..t shirt
mmmm...nice....

asl?
[Reply]
FAX 07:38 PM 01-23-2006
ENDelt nearly covered her with his body, warming her in a manner she'd never before experienced. One of his hands cupped her breast and she could feel his warm moist breath against the sensitive skin of her neck. She shuddered with anticipation as she felt the male part of him, hard underneath his official Chiefs game pants, pressing firm against her thigh.

As he caressed her gently, softly, he whispered, "Can you go make me a peanut butter sandwich?"

FAX
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:38 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mer:
The more you drink the bigger your dick gets?
Doesn't that happen with all men? :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 07:38 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder:
mmmm...nice....

asl?
18 f cali

u?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:39 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Gawd. I can't count the number of ways I violated Vanity in my mind because of that film.
Heh. She was the quintessential mid-80's hooor.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 07:39 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:
ENDelt nearly covered her with his body, warming her in a manner she'd never before experienced. One of his hands cupped her breast and she could feel his warm moist breath against the sensitive skin of her neck. She shuddered with anticipation as she felt the male part of him, hard underneath his official Chiefs game pants, pressing firm against her thigh.

As he caressed her gently, softly, he whispered, "Can you go make me a peanut butter sandwich?"

FAX
:-) Awesome.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 07:39 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
i usually wait til after i cum to eat,but hey...whatever floats ur boat
[Reply]
Donger 07:40 PM 01-23-2006
The more you drink the bigger your dick gets?
Sure seems like it. I think that's the booze talking, however.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:41 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure seems like it. I think that's the booze talking, however.
Can I get you a beer?

Maybe a shot?
[Reply]
Donger 07:41 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
That, and a screen name like Donger would probaby earn you a "free consultation" with a good psychologist. :-)
I've been blacklisted by the ABPP. And, no, that isn't a joke.
[Reply]
Donger 07:42 PM 01-23-2006
Can I get you a beer?

Maybe a shot?
No liquor. It makes me flirty.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:43 PM 01-23-2006
Can I get you a beer?

Maybe a shot?
Whenever I drink too much, all I can ever remember are gorgeous women screaming "Take me, Mandingo!".....and then I wake up. It's weird.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:45 PM 01-23-2006
The last time I drank liquor I drew all over the inner thigh area of a man passed out on a toilet.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 07:45 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
18 f cali

u?

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:47 PM 01-23-2006
The last time I drank liquor I drew all over the inner thigh area of a man passed out on a toilet.
If you ever post those pictures of Brian, please censor them judiciously; and as a reminder, this is NOT a gay site.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 35
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up