ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 300
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:13 AM 04-02-2018
I just don't get a lot about this show anymore...like who are we supposed to root for or care about? Hardly anyone on this show is likeable at all IMO...and the people they portray as "bad guys" (The Saviors) to me aren't bad at all and way more interesting than the Hilltop, Rick's group, etc.

Really wish they'd quit putting characters in the forefront of stories that are just awful or completely forgettable...Henry, Jadis, Tara, Gabriel, Eugene, etc.

I don't know...pretty much just hate watching at this point until FTWD comes back.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:46 AM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Morgan...sane....insane....sane ...insane...sane...insane...
Yeah the Morgan plot doesn't really make sense to me. I don't understand what's going on in his head. Why is he so guilty over the death of that douche Savior that the kid killed? It seems like he should be over that kind of shit by now. Get a grip already. I feel like he's already gone through this 3 times now.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:20 AM 04-02-2018
Rick just walks around crying all the time. The show wouldn’t change noticeably if he disappeared.

Trash lady goes all James Bond villain on Neegan.

Morgan should probably be put down.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:24 AM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah the Morgan plot doesn't really make sense to me. I don't understand what's going on in his head. Why is he so guilty over the death of that douche Savior that the kid killed? It seems like he should be over that kind of shit by now. Get a grip already. I feel like he's already gone through this 3 times now.
You just hit the nail on the head.

I don’t read the comics but the show and the characters don’t really have anywhere to go. Everything that could be done has - multiple times. Overcome odds, find a home, meet a baddie who tears it all down. Rinse and repeat.

They need to advance a storyline that moves the show someplace new or wind it down.

Last night was the first episode where I asked myself “Why am I watching this?” It feels like I’m only here because I’ve already invested so much time and want to see it thru to the end — an end that just won’t come.

Carl picked a perfect time to die IMO.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 12:06 PM 04-02-2018
I think the Morgan related that kid to his son. He thought him how to use the stick and then kid offs a guy. He regretted teaching the kid and then the kid makes another mistake and is lost. I think Morgan saw it as losing his son a second time. He never wanted the kid to be a killer only to defend himself. Just my thought on it.
[Reply]
sedated 12:22 PM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
They need to advance a storyline that moves the show someplace new or wind it down.
IMHO they have moved the show considerably this year. They've killed 90% of the Kingdom, torched Alexandria, Saviors invented a way to infect people without bites, and killed some main characters. All things that have been missing the last 2 years.

This thread is 99% "I hate this show!" Should we start a new thread for people that, ya know, kinda like it even a little bit?
[Reply]
lcarus 12:42 PM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
IMHO they have moved the show considerably this year. They've killed 90% of the Kingdom, torched Alexandria, Saviors invented a way to infect people without bites, and killed some main characters. All things that have been missing the last 2 years.

This thread is 99% "I hate this show!" Should we start a new thread for people that, ya know, kinda like it even a little bit?
I like Rick vs Negan and the Negan/Simon/Dwight stuff. Aside from that it's all characters that I either don't give a damn about or characters that the show doesn't really know what to do with at the moment.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:41 PM 04-02-2018
I like Rick vs Negan and the Negan/Simon/Dwight stuff. Aside from that it's all characters that I either don't give a damn about or characters that the show doesn't really know what to do with at the moment.
And it now craaaawwwwls at a very slow pace.
Back in the day episodes seemed to end 5 minutes after they started they were so engaging and full of action.
Now I fast forward through parts where it’s just over dramatic dialogue going nowhere.
They’ve run out of gas in the writer’s room.
[Reply]
eDave 07:48 PM 04-02-2018
I don't get the lone helicopter thing. Surely there would be plenty of aircraft available that they'd see more.

:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:22 AM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't get the lone helicopter thing. Surely there would be plenty of aircraft available that they'd see more.

:-)
And I'm guessing trash lady knows what it is or whatever...wasn't Negan getting at that when he said "What was that all about?"
[Reply]
sedated 08:42 AM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
And I'm guessing trash lady knows what it is or whatever...wasn't Negan getting at that when he said "What was that all about?"
And a couple of episodes ago when Simon was there and questioned why they had a helipad and solar panel. "What was this place?"

Starting to seem it was far from just a landfill.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:34 AM 04-03-2018
And a couple of episodes ago when Simon was there and questioned why they had a helipad and solar panel. "What was this place?"

Plus she had a nice little room with a bed and lights. Looked like a hotel room with no windows almost lol. Clearly the landfill is just a smoke screen for whatever they have. Pretty genius if that turns out to be the case. The trash keeps people away and also helps fortify their shit. Whatever that "shit" turns out to be.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:19 PM 04-03-2018
All in all, this last one was enjoyable, particularly getting a glimpse into Negans backstory and seeing a different side to him, and Rick getting back to his old self and going medieval

But I swear the channel almost got changed when Rick and Morgan, both armed with automatic rifles, got taken out by getting tackled :-)... how many different ridiculous ways can the writers get our guys captured?
[Reply]
eDave 04:34 PM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

I get all that. Just wondering why, for the entire series, they have never seen an aircraft in the sky.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:27 PM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I get all that. Just wondering why, for the entire series, they have never seen an aircraft in the sky.
I doubt there are that many people who can fly helicopters in the world to begin with.
[Reply]
Page 256 of 300
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266 > Last »
Up