ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 248 of 300
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258298 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:42 PM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah, Corals dream scene with Negan tending the tomato plants had me laughing out loud, didnt see it coming

Interesting idea you have there on how Negans redemption could be handled, that could work...

Just watched the AP13 remake with Fishburne and Hawke a few weeks ago, pretty good flick, never have seen the original
Just don’t think Daryl, Maggie, and even Rick with the promise to Carl will be down with rehabbing Negan...
Dude will die at some point by Ricks hands if I had to bet...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:46 PM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Just don’t think Daryl, Maggie, and even Rick with the promise to Carl will be down with rehabbing Negan...
As long as they move on past this chapter of the story, I'm good with whatever

But Negan has the blood of 3 key members on his hands, so I agree that he pretty much needs to go
[Reply]
sedated 04:54 PM 03-02-2018
Had to laugh as I kept thinking about how fast others who have been bitten turned, only to see Coral spend a good solid two nights being just fine...
I dunno, the guy in season one that was bitten (the guy who dug a bunch of holes for no reason) was alive for a few days after it. I think other people die faster because they get a more serious bite.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:57 PM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
I dunno, the guy in season one that was bitten (the guy who dug a bunch of holes for no reason) was alive for a few days after it. I think other people die faster because they get a more serious bite.
Yeah I was just being a picky ass, playing along is essential to enjoying the show... maybe some people just have better immunity to the virus etc
[Reply]
notorious 09:40 AM 03-03-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I think the Negan dream scene was shown to simply drill in that the “future” scene is completely fabricated and only a figment of Carl’s imagination.
[Reply]
notorious 10:01 PM 03-04-2018
That was the best episode that I can remember. I loved how they flipped the bad guy/good guy at the end. Rick is not the good guy, and Negan isn’t either......

I don’t know where she got 440 volts to run the crusher, but that scene was ****ing awesome.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:11 PM 03-04-2018
Well at least the trash people are done. That's a plus.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:31 AM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
That was the best episode that I can remember. I loved how they flipped the bad guy/good guy at the end. Rick is not the good guy, and Negan isn’t either......

I don’t know where she got 440 volts to run the crusher, but that scene was ****ing awesome.
The solar panels Rick mentioned seeing, also sounds like its the trash people who were buzzing around in the chopper a few episodes back

Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well at least the trash people are done. That's a plus.
Agreed, the ugly amazon finally had that smug grin wiped off her face
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:41 AM 03-05-2018
I finally watched the premier last Friday, and have not gotten around to this episode. I'm amazed at how little I care about the show any more. I honestly wish they would just end the whole damn thing, but I'd bet they want to stretch it to 10 seasons. But, hearing that the trash people get trashed might be worth watching...
[Reply]
notorious 07:26 AM 03-05-2018
The solar panels Rick mentioned seeing, also sounds like its the trash people who were buzzing around in the chopper a few episodes back

Yeah, that’s what I told my wife. :-)

Rick is going to go back to save her, and she is going to have tech out the ass. They probably acted like they are primitive as a front.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:35 AM 03-05-2018

Yeah.. did you guys notice after the shit went bad she started to talk normal instead of that fucked up Yoda sounding mess.. I was hoping she would just jump in the Grinder too...
[Reply]
Jerm 09:36 AM 03-05-2018
Simon is the only part of this dumpster fire worth watching anymore, easily the best character on the show and Ogg is awesome...

Rick is getting insufferable....I'M GONNA KILL YOU~!!!! RAWR RAWR RAWR!!!!

Same. Old. Shit.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:52 AM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Simon is the only part of this dumpster fire worth watching anymore, easily the best character on the show and Ogg is awesome...

Rick is getting insufferable....I'M GONNA KILL YOU~!!!! RAWR RAWR RAWR!!!!

Same. Old. Shit.
Ogg is awesome. Unfortunately I don't see him lasting the season.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:28 AM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Ogg is awesome. Unfortunately I don't see him lasting the season.
His hairline is...disturbing. Easily the most frightening thing on that show these days.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 03-05-2018
Is this really going to end with Rick just giving up and Negan running a peaceful society?

What a fucking waste.
[Reply]
Page 248 of 300
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258298 > Last »
Up