ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 243 of 300
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:13 PM 12-12-2017
Welp, now impossible to watch without crying.

[Reply]
cabletech94 08:31 PM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Seeing tweets and random YouTube vids that people are hoping their theory comes true that Carl was actually bit by a whisperer and not a walker. Sigh. If only
i seriously thought about this yesterday. like we didnt actually see him get bit, did we?

didn't he get knocked out by that car explosion? what if negan found him, thought "hey, im gonna really fuck with this little asshole" and take a bite out of him. and leave him virtually untouched.......

i don't know, just spitballin' here.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:58 PM 12-12-2017
Coral is dead as old dads hat.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:20 PM 12-13-2017
Holy shit the comic is even more violent than the show.

Hershel's fucking youngest children getting their heads cut off by one of the inmates in the prison.

Also 'lil Carl shooting and killing Shane :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:33 PM 12-13-2017
Rick and Darryl captured a few .50 cals several weeks ago, with the big rounds pinging off Ricks little Jeep like pellet gun shots as he chased them down... yet where were they during sundays big showdown?

Its been weeks now, and they havent been fired once... now would be a good time to start
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:20 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Rick and Darryl captured a few .50 cals several weeks ago, with the big rounds pinging off Ricks little Jeep like pellet gun shots as he chased them down... yet where were they during sundays big showdown?

Its been weeks now, and they havent been fired once... now would be a good time to start
I was under the impression that they were destroyed during Rick and Daryl's fight.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:29 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
I was under the impression that they were destroyed during Rick and Daryl's fight.
Nope.

They made up and were shown carrying them back.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:37 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy shit the comic is even more violent than the show.

Hershel's ****ing youngest children getting their heads cut off by one of the inmates in the prison.

Also 'lil Carl shooting and killing Shane :-)
(Comix spoilers)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
vailpass 09:59 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
(Comix spoilers)
I keep thinking of this issue. The writers stated they did this (Carl bite) to motivate Rick to listen to Carl's perspective. I just don't see the character of Rick doing that.
It's a horrible decision by Gimple. The pussification of Rick is not what anyone wants and it's the opposite of what made this series must watch TV for years. But no more. Now we watch to see how it ends and I hope they end it next season.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:25 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It's a horrible decision by Gimple.
It was a pragmatic one.

He knew CORAL was played out and now pretty much a grown assed man. In the beginning of the ep he put the camera on his face so we could see his stubble.

It's almost like Pimple wanted to remind us (Coral!) he's a child actor and they're all expendable. You can't film a 4 year show and have one of your mains age by 10 years.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:28 AM 12-14-2017
It was a pragmatic one.

He knew CORAL was played out and now pretty much a grown assed man. In the beginning of the ep he put the camera on his face so we could see his stubble.

It's almost like Pimple wanted to remind us (Coral!) he's a child actor and they're all expendable. You can't film a 4 year show and have one of your mains age by 10 years.
Wut? That is exactly how it happens in the source material.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 AM 12-14-2017
It was a pragmatic one.

The timeline of the comics is only four years, eh?

Yeah that is a problem...

Course if they're going to do a time jump...I don't see why he couldn't have stayed on.

I dunno...there are several characters I don't give a fuck about on the show...so getting rid of one of the strongest, most interesting ones is still annoying me.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:41 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I dunno...there are several characters I don't give a **** about on the show...so getting rid of one of the strongest, most interesting ones is still annoying me.
I'll admit that only over the last two seasons did I care about Carl.

Only over the last two did he actually contribute.

These last two eps though he got his chance to shine - and I think he did as an actor.

And he'll have one more to finish it off.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:43 AM 12-14-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Wut? That is exactly how it happens in the source material.
No.

He didn't die that way...
[Reply]
vailpass 10:53 AM 12-14-2017
No.

He didn't die that way...
I don't think you're tracking here.
[Reply]
Page 243 of 300
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293 > Last »
Up