ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 236 of 300
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:12 AM 11-27-2017
This show just feels soooo aimless, like what's even the point right now?

Every episode feels slapped together just to get them to the next week and there doesn't feel like there's some huge overarching story they're building too...it's terrible.
[Reply]
sedated 11:23 AM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
This show just feels soooo aimless, like what's even the point right now?

Every episode feels slapped together just to get them to the next week and there doesn't feel like there's some huge overarching story they're building too...it's terrible.
They do have one overarching story - war with Negan. But two issues with how they are doing it: 1) they frequently go into action without any explanation as to what they are doing or how the parts are fitting together, and 2) there aren't many intriguing smaller stories to carry individual episodes. Last week there were - Eugene/Dwight, Gabriel/Negan, Maggie/Jesus/POWs - and it was a very good episode, but nothing to keep viewers interest this week.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:34 AM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Looked like it was from a phone app......

But, hey LETS TALK TO THE GARBAGE PEOPLE BY MYSELF K LOLZ
That was so dumb. They already burned him once and it nearly cost him everything. Now he wants to go "make a deal" again? I was hoping in episode 1 this season they would go kill every last one of them and never mention them again.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:12 PM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
That was so dumb. They already burned him once and it nearly cost him everything. Now he wants to go "make a deal" again? I was hoping in episode 1 this season they would go kill every last one of them and never mention them again.
I can't stand that group, they way the "Leader" or whatever talks is so friggin' annoying.

And yet again, we have another example of characters who should know better doing stupid shit in order to move the "plot"...Rick is a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:42 PM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Snore.
Quite literally.
I'd had some beers watching football and fell asleep during this episode. I woke up a the end, rewound it, and fell asleep AGAIN rewatching it.
[Reply]
notorious 09:41 PM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by sedated:
This one was a letdown after the solids episodes so far. Seemed like a time-filler.

I'm surprised no comments about the laughable CGI when the rocket launcher was used.
It was a low budget 80s action movie explosion. Somebody threw glitter in the air and spliced it into the film.

Yes, I watched it multiple times with uncontrollable laughter. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 09:44 PM 11-27-2017
They should have had Rick throw a torch into the trash heaps and walk away as the fire burned.

Burn every last mother ****er in there ALIVE.
[Reply]
notorious 09:48 PM 11-27-2017
I love how Ricks plan has a 48 step process to victory. Everything has to go right or it all goes to hell.

They have snipers surrounding the Sanctuary. Would have been nice to use one of them to shoot Negan in the first episode, but hey, that's too simple!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:30 AM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I love how Ricks plan has a 48 step process to victory. Everything has to go right or it all goes to hell.

They have snipers surrounding the Sanctuary. Would have been nice to use one of them to shoot Negan in the first episode, but hey, that's too simple!
Better yet, wouldn't have made more sense to have drawn all the saviors fighters out into a trap.

Attack all the out posts at once, regroup and split into two parties. One sets up ambush for Saviors Fighters other group infiltrate Saviors base and tries to convince works to fight
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:33 PM 11-28-2017
What's with the Carl storyline going on with the stranger? Definitely a slower episode and I'm bored with Morgan too
[Reply]
notorious 07:12 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
What's with the Carl storyline going on with the stranger? Definitely a slower episode and I'm bored with Morgan too
Buttsex.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:04 AM 11-29-2017
This show is an abomination at times. The trash people arc is one of the dumbest in TV history
[Reply]
notorious 07:13 AM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
This show is an abomination at times. The trash people arc is one of the dumbest in TV history
Z Nation writers are even thinking this.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:01 PM 12-03-2017
The Trash people thing is so fucking dumb. Every fucking scene there is pathetic.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:06 PM 12-03-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
The Trash people thing is so ****ing dumb. Every ****ing scene there is pathetic.
Didnt even bother with it last week or tonight

They should just have the Fonz show up to smack Negan around once in a while, or something

Its become Days of Our Lives with occasional cornball violence
[Reply]
Page 236 of 300
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Up