ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 154
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:20 PM 06-26-2008
"hey guys, I gets all the p@ssy...yeah I be tappin it 247"
"sorry, sorry dirkplanet, I just thought you'd want to kiss me....I love you" [/midnight mushroom head]

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:20 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
OK, that's actually pretty funny.
I'd have to agree & i gotta admit that they've both kept us quite entertained the last 2 days.
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:25 PM 06-26-2008
"look guys, here I am rockin' it with chics and my best friend dirk at a party last night...losers" [/midnight cuckold]

[Reply]
trndobrd 05:28 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
"look guys, here I am rockin' it with chics and my best friend dirk at a party last night...losers" [/midnight cuckold]

The receeding hairline thing is going on too. Uncanny.
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:28 PM 06-26-2008
Here, ole Studmuffin demonstrates his bad ass chic-catchin skillzzzz

First Motorcycle Ride Goes Poorly - Watch more free videos
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:38 PM 06-26-2008
You're right....all guys who ride bikes are smooooooooth.

"I hope your car has a big trunk, because I'm gonna put my bike in it" [/midnight turdburgler]
[Reply]
bogey 05:50 PM 06-26-2008
I remember when my Dad bought a motorcycle, which is completely out of his character, but he wanted to save money on gas, which is completely in his character. The first time he rode it, he popped the clutch, and drove head on into our neighbors parked truck. The impact caused him to slide forward and he ripped his pants and his nut sack on the hinge of the gas cap on the tank. He literally ripped open his bag. It took 6 stitches to fix him. That was the first and last time he ever rode a motorcycle.
[Reply]
Coach 06:06 PM 06-26-2008
I'd be curious to see where Midnight Dickless live, since the unwanted slam towards Iowa....
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:17 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by bogey:
I remember when my Dad bought a motorcycle, which is completely out of his character, but he wanted to save money on gas, which is completely in his character. The first time he rode it, he popped the clutch, and drove head on into our neighbors parked truck. The impact caused him to slide forward and he ripped his pants and his nut sack on the hinge of the gas cap on the tank. He literally ripped open his bag. It took 6 stitches to fix him. That was the first and last time he ever rode a motorcycle.
Well that makes me feel better, the first time I tried to ride a dirtbike I popped the clutch and the thing shot out right from underneath me and into a privacy fence. I'm glad I didn't stay on it.
[Reply]
88TG88 06:24 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'd be curious to see where Midnight Dickless live, since the unwanted slam towards Iowa....
Its that same douche who stole the laptop.
[Reply]
bogey 06:27 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
Well that makes me feel better, the first time I tried to ride a dirtbike I popped the clutch and the thing shot out right from underneath me and into a privacy fence. I'm glad I didn't stay on it.
You probably saved your sack by letting it go. :-)
[Reply]
Coach 06:30 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by 88TG88:
Its that same douche who stole the laptop.
Well, I just hope that his bike get engulfed in flames from the wildfires.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:33 PM 06-26-2008
Man this thread is epic.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:33 PM 06-26-2008
You've taken enough of a beating around here that I don't even feel like bothering to pile on. I will say this though, you said you were 25, but you look 35. So, if you're 25, lay off the hard drugs and nightly boozing. If you're 35...............:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:24 PM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Man this thread is epic.
2 in the Hall, from the same guy...albeit for all of the wrong reasons.
[Reply]
Page 118 of 154
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128 > Last »
Up