ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 58
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs close to a deal with Tyrann Mathieu (now confirmed)
Dante84 05:22 PM 03-11-2019

The Chiefs are close to a deal with S Tyrann Mathieu, I’m told

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) March 11, 2019

Former Texans’ S Tyrann Mathieu intends to sign a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per a league source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2019

BryanBusby 10:14 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Meh. He's okay, I guess. 14 M a year on an undersized safety with injury issues?:-)Good job.
We'll stick around for when the Chargers sign LP Mc Fuckstick and they can fellatio thelselves over signing such a great deal and fight to Week 17 for an epic Wild Card berth.
RealSNR 10:14 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
I'm fine here, thanks. :-) (I have no one else to talk to..).
Do you still root for the Chargers or are you like that other Chargers fan on here who just posts nonstop about how much he hates the Spanos family?
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:15 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I once chatted with somebody on the night we drafted Mahomes (not a CP member) who was upset we took Pat because "Michael Vick-types never work out in the NFL."

Gadzooks 10:15 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Chargers Planet:

1 Moderator

4 people online

.3333 people in Chat!

:-)
I was banned from that site.
Gadzooks 10:17 PM 03-11-2019
Do you still root for the Chargers or are you like that other Chargers fan on here who just posts nonstop about how much he hates the Spanos family?
Not a fan of the Spanos family for moving the team, but I still root for the cHargers
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:18 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Chargers Planet:

1 Moderator

3 people online

.3333 people in Chat!

F
X
D
tredadda 10:19 PM 03-11-2019
The Chiefs last year finished 12-4 with three of those losses coming by a combined 7 points. They lost the AFCCG by an offsides and an inability to stop NE when it mattered most on three separate 3rd an 10s. Would having TM back there instead of who was back there changed those outcomes? Probably so. This is why he is a good pickup. Plus he was signed for the going rate for high end safeties on a short enough contract that if it doesn’t work out we aren’t burdened long with his contract (ala Berry). He fixes one of the biggest holes in the defense.
Simply Red 10:20 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
she'd be fine if you couldn't play a baseball game on her forehead.
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:34 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The Chiefs last year finished 12-4 with three of those losses coming by a combined 7 points. They lost the AFCCG by an offsides and an inability to stop NE when it mattered most on three separate 3rd an 10s. Would having TM back there instead of who was back there changed those outcomes? Probably so. This is why he is a good pickup. Plus he was signed for the going rate for high end safeties on a short enough contract that if it doesn’t work out we aren’t burdened long with his contract (ala Berry). He fixes one of the biggest holes in the defense.
Agreed on all counts. When you look at players like Jones and HB, you see a great deal of talent combined with a level of passion that has been missing from the squad overall. You can't stack the entire defense with all-pro's, but you CAN select players who would rather leave it all on the field than feel like they didn't "play their game" or a myriad of other excuses.

The thing I like about guys like Mathieu, is that he's not going to just stand there while a guy 5 yards away is making a tackle. He's going to get get in on that tackle even if it's not "needed", because that's what a real defender does. When you see 4 guys bearing down on a guy trying to make a play, THAT's when you know you have a defense.
dlphg9 10:35 PM 03-11-2019
I dont know if Veach is good enough to build up the D but one thing that I've liked so far about him is that he hasnt given out a big contract to a guy where we would be paying them after theyre out of their prime. Anthony Hitchens is the only guy that is under contract until he is 30 (that Veach signed).
Ming the Merciless 10:46 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yo Pawn!!!

Good to have you back man
Thank you sir. I apologize to all for not being around much. I've been crazy busy with work and life stuff.

Miss you all terribly and feel pretty out of the loop.

Stay sexy
dannybcaitlyn 11:11 PM 03-11-2019
I’m ok with Honey Badger. Let’s go get Ronald Darby now!
htismaqe 11:32 PM 03-11-2019
Lol what? We're not asking him to be a ball hawk.
What are they signing him for then? He was arguably worse in the box than he was in coverage last year.
Beef Supreme 11:33 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So did you go f*** with it?

Honeybadger don't give a shit.
BryanBusby 11:34 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What are they signing him for then? He was arguably worse in the box than he was in coverage last year.
Based off what?
Page 32 of 58
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up