ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 208 of 445
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218258308 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Gonzo 12:45 PM 07-12-2010
You know, what happened to common courtesy? I'm currently sitting at my normal barber shop waiting to get a simple haircut. I was walking in at the same time as a dude and his three kids. I held the door open for him and his kids and they go up to the counter and ask for 4 haircuts. He could have allowed me to go 1st so I wouldn't have to wait 30-45 minutes but no... Dicksmoker, I hope he runs into an aids tree.
Posted via hostile Device
sedated 12:58 PM 07-12-2010
Does anyone actually listen and pay attention to hte traffic reports on the radio? Every channel has a mandatory update, and I've gotten to the point that I'd rather listen to a commercial than some woman spitting out as many intersections as possible in 10 seconds. Chances are, by the time I hear it, I'm already stuck in traffic anyway. And do people really have several routes home? It seems most people have one way (the fastest) and if its backed up, they deal with it anyway.
Gonzo 01:15 PM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by sedated:
Does anyone actually listen and pay attention to hte traffic reports on the radio? Every channel has a mandatory update, and I've gotten to the point that I'd rather listen to a commercial than some woman spitting out as many intersections as possible in 10 seconds. Chances are, by the time I hear it, I'm already stuck in traffic anyway. And do people really have several routes home? It seems most people have one way (the fastest) and if its backed up, they deal with it anyway.
You know, this poses and interesting question. Would people in larger metropolitan areas be more open to traffic reports than people in smaller markets? Rush hour in Omaha means you'll be 10-15 minutes behind your normal travel time. If there's an accident, (or poor weather) it may be 30 minutes.

However, I know that when there's a backup on the JFK/I-80 interchange and I hear it on the radio, I try to find an acceptable detour.
I would suspect that people who live in a more densely populated area are fairly screwed and just deal with the traffic. I would also suspect that subscribers of satellite radio companies such as XM are likely listening to non-local radio anyway so they probably miss the traffic updates. They also probably don't care if they get stuck in traffic because they're getting their monies worth for their subscriptions. This is applicable for people who listen to their i-pods or cd's in their cars.

I'm sorry, what were you saying?
Posted via Mobile Device
luv 01:27 PM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by sedated:
The only time I take a different way home is whenever the light is out at the intersection down the street. It's a side road onto a busy "highway", so, if the light's not working, then it's faster for me to take the long way home. The long way is back roads and takes me a whole 10 minutes. :-)
DaKCMan AP 01:28 PM 07-12-2010
I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Jilly 01:29 PM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
and then do you shake it like you just don't care?
DaKCMan AP 01:34 PM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by Jilly:
and then do you shake it like you just don't care?
No, but I say AYO, Gotta let go!
booger 01:40 PM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
You know, what happened to common courtesy? I'm currently sitting at my normal barber shop waiting to get a simple haircut. I was walking in at the same time as a dude and his three kids. I held the door open for him and his kids and they go up to the counter and ask for 4 haircuts. He could have allowed me to go 1st so I wouldn't have to wait 30-45 minutes but no... Dicksmoker, I hope he runs into an aids tree.
Posted via hostile Device
maybe he knew you was gonna get the brazillian wax today.
Slainte 01:52 PM 07-12-2010
todos somos Espaņa...
booger 01:53 PM 07-12-2010
b!tch at the bank
shes a gall damn skank
she can yank my crank
stupid b!tch at the bank

she says need more capitol
i say more alcohol

butt what about the equity?
she just whips out her oblong tittys

b1tch at the bank
shes a snaggle toothed skank
booger 02:07 PM 07-12-2010
she really pisses me off.

only one way to make things better.

i'm gonna start that bitches tits on fire.
LaChapelle 11:27 AM 07-13-2010
Utica Ludlow Cunningham Forker
Sumner Dawn Blue Mound Hale
Missouri Rand McNally E,F -7&8
LaChapelle 11:29 AM 07-13-2010
Summerfield Freeburg Babbtown
Argyle Hancock Brinktown
Missouri Rand McNally L,K -12&13
LoyalChief 07:13 PM 07-13-2010
So I jump off the diving board and feel somthing hit the side of my leg. I then realize mid-air that it's my cell phone. I grab for my pocket and pull it out while under water. I swim back to the side with it over my head quickly dry off the phone. Remove the battery and slide out the keyboard. I leave it out in the 100 degree heat for 30 minutes. It is now hanging out in rice.
DaKCMan AP 07:21 PM 07-13-2010
Bongos.
Page 208 of 445
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218258308 > Last »
Up