« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
BossChief 07:57 PM 11-26-2017
This has been a huge bull run that I’m sure is close to due for a market correction.

I’m thinking about gambling a bit once Bitcoin gets to 10,000 today or tomorrow and sell it off in anticipation of a consolidation which will present a nice buying opportunity to get more bitcoin for the same dollar. Sell high buy low.

Risky, but this whole thing is risky.
[Reply]
scho63 08:21 PM 11-26-2017
Bitcoin closing in on $10,000!

This is fun to watch. I hope whoever on CP has invested makes a fortune and then chips in to buy the Chiefs! LOL
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:07 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Bitcoin closing in on $10,000!

This is fun to watch. I hope whoever on CP has invested makes a fortune and then chips in to buy the Chiefs! LOL
No Bitcoin died when Luv posted about it, remember? :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:08 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This has been a huge bull run that I’m sure is close to due for a market correction.

I’m thinking about gambling a bit once Bitcoin gets to 10,000 today or tomorrow and sell it off in anticipation of a consolidation which will present a nice buying opportunity to get more bitcoin for the same dollar. Sell high buy low.

Risky, but this whole thing is risky.
I wouldn’t advise trying to time the market. You’ll get burned eventually. Just hold on and wait for $25k this time next year.
[Reply]
scho63 09:48 AM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
No Bitcoin died when Luv posted about it, remember? :-)
The largest bitcoin exchange opened over 100,000 RETAIL accounts last week. What does that forebode? :-)
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:52 AM 11-27-2017
Time to buy a hard wallet. Trezor has a deal on 3. Figured I'd give to my kids. Issue is it only supports Bitcoin and litecoin. No etheruem or others. Any other ones support more altcoins?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:00 AM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Any other ones support more altcoins?
the ledger nano-s supports a ton of different ones:

http://a.co/86gSA5y
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:10 AM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Time to buy a hard wallet. Trezor has a deal on 3. Figured I'd give to my kids. Issue is it only supports Bitcoin and litecoin. No etheruem or others. Any other ones support more altcoins?
Trezor supports Ethereum. The trezor wallet address you create on MEW at the below link will support holding all ERC20 tokens as well.

https://www.myetherwallet.com
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:02 AM 11-28-2017
Some stocks that are into Crypto currencies. Some of these have HUGE recent gains

GBTC
MOGOF
PRELF
OSTK
DPW
INTV
DIGAF
TEUM
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:05 AM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Trezor supports Ethereum. The trezor wallet address you create on MEW at the below link will support holding all ERC20 tokens as well.

https://www.myetherwallet.com
Thank you
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:06 AM 11-28-2017
9:00 AM ET 11/28/17 |

3:59 PM ET 11/27/17
Symbol Last % Chg
INTV
0.57 0.00%
Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes

Integrated Ventures Powers Ahead With Bitcoin Mining Operations

Bitcoin Miners - Great Way to Play Bitcoin Market With Less Volatility.

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA--(Marketwired - Nov 28, 2017) - Integrated Ventures (OTCQB:INTV) (INTV) has reinvented itself as a pure play on bitcoin mining. Earlier this year INTV set up a wholly owned subsidiary BitcoLab to focus exclusively on setting up bitcoin mining operations. Their approach seems to be very measured and thoughtful because they are starting out small in order to prove the concept out with a 1000 SF warehouse and then expanding to a 10,000 SF warehouse with solar panel roof. They have a diversified coin strategy and are mining Bitcoin, Etherium, and Litecoin. They have also taken a number of calculated measures to improve the company structure with only 40 million authorized and a significantly strengthened the balance sheet it positions them well for future growth. The company is cash flow positive after the mining rigs started last week. There is also a hint of a vertical integration strategy that may lead to other acquisitions. The company is also breaking new ground as one of 2 publicly traded bitcoin mining companies.

Core Business : Mining Operation

Bitcoin mining operations seem simple on the surface and most think you need power and need some mining units. If we translate this into an analogy its equivalent to gold panning on a river. It's not very efficient. Bitcoin mining is far more complex and you want to select a bitcoin miner that has streamlined operations and is getting ever last ounce of productivity out of the operation. Whichever bitcoin miner has the most powerful machines has an advantage over others. What this means is that the miner needs to have the latest mining equipment. Believe it or not by the time the miner gets delivery of his equipment it's almost obsolete. A miner need to find a way to optimize his mining rigs by selling the low performing ones and replacing them with the most advance models while optimizing the return on investment. Power is also a bit factor so getting a renewable source of energy like solar would reduce the cost of minding. Another factor is the volatility in the bitcoin market. A good miner will have a trader that takes advantage of this volatility or hedges the risk. Mining equipment can break so contingency planning and manning the downtime is another very important factor in operations. Another consideration is that miners operate together as part of mining pools and switching between pools to optimize the yield is part of the game as well. The cool thing is that you can measure their efficiency by their yield and the numbers are in real time.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:52 AM 11-28-2017
Bitcoin just hit $10,000.

I was wrong about how high it could go. Congrats longs.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:28 AM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Some stocks that are into Crypto currencies. Some of these have HUGE recent gains

GBTC
MOGOF
PRELF
OSTK
DPW
INTV
DIGAF
TEUM
GBTC is up $178 per share just today :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:48 AM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Bitcoin just hit $10,000.

I was wrong about how high it could go. Congrats longs.
Thats all fine and dandy until the first hack is made public. Then it crashes faster than Tulips.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:10 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Thats all fine and dandy until the first hack is made public. Then it crashes faster than Tulips.
lol continue to hate on progress, you were probably one of the people who were like wait the internet wait until that flops
[Reply]
Page 43 of 261
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up