ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown signing with Buccaneers
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 10-23-2020

Brown is a two-month rental and the belief is it’s a 1-year deal with significant upside for Brown. He comes off his suspension following Week 8. https://t.co/1V0WvNpynE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:44 PM 10-24-2020
I am just disgusted by this. The team is old man Brady proof now. If we don't beat them they will run the table. Can the NFC keep them out
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:13 PM 10-24-2020
I am just disgusted by this. The team is old man Brady proof now. If we don't beat them they will run the table. Can the NFC keep them out
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:27 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Pathetic :-)
[Reply]
crispystl 02:03 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'd much rather have him go to the Bucs than the Seahawks...Wilson has been killing it with the deep throws this season.

This so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
carcosa 04:04 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
lol
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:03 PM 10-24-2020
How much better does this signing really make the Bucs? With the weapons they already had it does not seem to change much.
[Reply]
sedated 06:14 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
How much better does this signing really make the Bucs? With the weapons they already had it does not seem to change much.
This coming mostly from a fantasy perspective, but I'm not sure Brady has developed chemistry with Evans and Godwin, at least not as much as Winston had. Brady has leaned on Scotty Miller more than one should with those other guys.

Brady has instant chemistry with AB in NE. Its a huge upgrade in Miller's role, exactly the type of shifty WR Brady loves.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:00 PM 10-24-2020
I am surprised he didn't want to play with Mahomes ...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:03 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I am surprised he didn't want to play with Mahomes ...
He probably did, but we don’t need that turd.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:16 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Lotta variables here, but IF AB has only lost a step, but still has his route running ability (no reason that should've gone away) and his hands, then they have a legit downfield threat. Then it becomes "does Brady still have the ability to accurately throw balls more than 25 yard down the field down the sidelines."

IMO Brady has shown some inconsistency with that. But AB can erase some of that with his abilities.

Basically at this moment it's a coinflip. But Ab was always an above average athlete, and Brady is a savvy vet that still has something in his arm, so on a good day they'll be pretty dangerous against most NFL defenses. If Brady is having a bad day, then AB won't matter as much.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:25 PM 10-24-2020
Best case scenario is Brown actually puts on his best face (very likely IMO) and is a force for them down the stretch... he might even be enough to vault them over Houston and NO into the playoffs

But as I've said repeatedly, they havent built anything down there yet

They haven't been through all the intangible chemistry and culture trials and tribulations yet, they haven't been tested in a handful of playoff games yet... just throwing in Brady and some other big names on paper means nothing

In some ways these Bucs remind of the 90's Redskins, just going out and signing every expensive big name without a real plan or purpose... and thats not how it happens, you cant just add water and get instant growth

They will make the playoffs guaranteed, then promptly nosedive straight into a fiery crash
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:25 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He probably did, but we don’t need that turd.
he is a huge turd and I can't wait until he pisses Ariens off
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:26 PM 10-24-2020
everytime he gets close to the field something else comes out, lets see what happens next
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:30 PM 10-24-2020
Excited to see the next AB meltdown on social media live stream
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:36 PM 10-24-2020
he is a huge turd and I can't wait until he pisses Ariens off
everytime he gets close to the field something else comes out, lets see what happens next
All part of the show. He gets paid to be that guy
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up