ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Would you trade for Leveon Bell?
-King- 11:37 AM 10-13-2020

The #Jets are, in fact, trying to trade RB Le'Veon Bell, as @MMehtaNYDN reported. He has roughly $6M guaranteed remaining in salary this year. Trade deadline is three weeks from today.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) October 13, 2020

Would be a great rental piece depending on what the Jets are asking for.
[Reply]
bobhill 01:29 PM 10-13-2020
Can L. Bell block on the line
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:30 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The offensive line in 2018 was arguably worse, especially with Cam Erving at left tackle, and Kareem Hunt was on pace for 1,400 yards rushing before his release in December.
And CEH is on pace for about 1100 right now. People don't really understand how this works.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:31 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Who is Earl?
Earl Thomas...I think he's still out there.

Like I said..."if needed". 11 games to go...injuries happen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:33 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I would much rather trade/find a decent guard. Bell hasn't shown anything since he left PIT. $6 million will get us how many guards? Or a C?
There aren't any available.

This is one of those deals where you have to consider taking what is available.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:35 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I don't think he's better than CEH at this point in his career.

We have an offensive line problem, not a running back problem.
He's better than Williams and Thompson put together.

This isn't about CEH. This is about getting a better running game around CEH.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:35 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There aren't any available.

This is one of those deals where you have to consider taking what is available.
Yeah, I didn't really think that there would be. Of course, sometimes funny things happen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:37 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I guess I’d rather find upgrades at OL or LB if we are going to make a trade. I think we need a better RB2 but not someone like that who will want a large role.
They'd have to be available. Beggars can't really be choosers.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:38 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They'd have to be available. Beggars can't really be choosers.
I’ve kinda changed my tune knowing that it’s real hard to acquire starting caliber OL at this point.

I still think the line will be okay if we can just work on tinkering the offensive approach a little.
[Reply]
Jerok 01:43 PM 10-13-2020
Trade a 4th for Kelce, trade a 7th for Bell, sometimes get Travis to pretend to be a center but he's really the tight end and he throws the ball to himself and Mariota's our way to whatever Superbowl # we are at this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:44 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ve kinda changed my tune knowing that it’s real hard to acquire starting caliber OL at this point.

I still think the line will be okay if we can just work on tinkering the offensive approach a little.
I'm not a Leveon Bell fan myself. However, at this point I simply don't care what they do. If they need to trade picks to get better, do it. If they think they can fix things in house, do it.

I trust this team to do the right thing.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:52 PM 10-13-2020
guys, it's the OFFENSIVE LINE.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:00 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
guys, it's the OFFENSIVE LINE.
Darrell William's has always been a career 3.4 ypc guy and what makes you think Thompson is any better? That's what's behind CEH.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:04 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Bell style running would perfectly match up to wait and wait and slam into a defender for a 3 yard loss with this OL
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:52 PM 10-13-2020
You realize he's absolutely awful, right? You are basically pining just to have a "name" back
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:55 PM 10-13-2020
How bad is Washington if he can’t see the field over Termite, and Darrel? I was hoping he’s get on the field by now.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up