ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Would you trade for Leveon Bell?
-King- 11:37 AM 10-13-2020

The #Jets are, in fact, trying to trade RB Le'Veon Bell, as @MMehtaNYDN reported. He has roughly $6M guaranteed remaining in salary this year. Trade deadline is three weeks from today.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) October 13, 2020

Would be a great rental piece depending on what the Jets are asking for.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:08 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
What makes him a cancer?
I don't know about his attitude, but he's just not very good. Washed up, overpaid, whatever you want to call it.

Plus, for all the adulation of his patient running style, can you imagine how far that patience would carry him in this freaking offense?

I predict not very far.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:09 PM 10-13-2020

Fun fact: Le’Veon Bell’s last 20+ yard carry came on Christmas of 2017 and he’s due $6M for the rest of this season. https://t.co/ks2khX3efO

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) October 13, 2020

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:09 PM 10-13-2020
We just used a 1st rounder on an RB. Wtf kind of question is this Bell crap?

Absolutely not. Chiefs are invested in CEH.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:15 PM 10-13-2020
I'd do it for our lowest 4th. No more. He's in a terrible situation in ny. That said he's not going to fix the issues. But he'd be a pretty big upgrade over Darrell.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:16 PM 10-13-2020
If it's for a pile of shit sure, he'd be a capable backup that can help in the pass game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:18 PM 10-13-2020
I would much rather trade/find a decent guard. Bell hasn't shown anything since he left PIT. $6 million will get us how many guards? Or a C?
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:18 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't know about his attitude, but he's just not very good. Washed up, overpaid, whatever you want to call it.

Plus, for all the adulation of his patient running style, can you imagine how far that patience would carry him in this freaking offense?

I predict not very far.
In his defense, many players have had supposed "attitude issues" playing for Adam Gase.

Gase ran Jay Ajayi out of Miami when he was HC there, trading him in-season to the Eagles and he was part of their Super Bowl run.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:19 PM 10-13-2020
Yes.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:19 PM 10-13-2020
The answer at OL is either someone already here or a guy not on a team, that's just how that's gonna work.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:21 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I predict not very far.
I don't believe he's washed up. I believe he's been playing behind one of the worst OLs in NFL history since leaving PIT. Plus, no QB, and no passing attack.

IMO, if Bell was playing for almost any other team he'd be a lot more productive. The Jets are why Bell seems washed up.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:27 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The answer at OL is either someone already here or a guy not on a team, that's just how that's gonna work.
Reid said in his press conference that Rankin isn't ready to play, so it's not going to be him.

They've got a few guys on the Practice Squad but unless the Chiefs lose more guys to injury, I think Reid will stick with his current lineup because he doesn't like disrupting the line during the season.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:27 PM 10-13-2020
No.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:28 PM 10-13-2020
The fact is teams are going to continue to rush four or three and drop a bunch of db's back in coverage...we need a damn run game and Bell is still a decent back who can also catch the ball just like Andy likes. He's been put into a nightmare situation with the Jets with a rookie qb, a crap line and no other weapons to play with. meanwhile Damien frikking Williams has done well here. For a low pick Veach should think about it for sure and I think he will considering there were rumours we wanted Bell before the last trade deadline.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:30 PM 10-13-2020
No. We need to find a way to improve the line somehow. Bell will just be Shady redux, but bitchier
[Reply]
Mecca 12:31 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
No. We need to find a way to improve the line somehow. Bell will just be Shady redux, but bitchier
Shady was good other than fumbles and Bell doesn't do that.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up