ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 984 of 3903
« First < 484884934974980981982983984 9859869879889941034108414841984 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:52 PM 04-01-2020
Well damn KC is starting to get very serious they shut down Loose park
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:54 PM 04-01-2020
Here is Sauto's sheriff, my neighboring county. The guy is a clown.

Originally Posted by :
Benton County Central Dispatch has been inundated with phone calls regarding fake news and speculation concerning the quarantine of Warsaw and Benton County as a whole. I, as your Sheriff am telling you that unless President Trump enacts Martial Law, your Constitutional Rights are intact. You are free to move about, congregate as you see fit (To clarify... the COVID 19 Virus is real. It's scary because of the health risk and the unknown. If you gather, use caution and common sense.) and live free as the power of our great Constitution permits. As your Sheriff, I will not support any infringements upon your Constitutional Rights! The Government can ask you to conform, plead with you, educate you and try to scare you into conforming with the experts. At the end of the day we are Americans. We are Free to choose and as your Sheriff, I will not stand for anything less! With that being said, common sense needs to be applied to help stem the spread of the COVID 19 virus. Washing of your hands, sanitize after contact, personal hygiene and other common courtesies as well as staying home and away from folks if your sick.! Be safe, do the right thing but never allow your Constitutional Rights to be diminished. If you have questions or concerns involving the virus, call your local health department. I will keep you updated on any local issues if they arise. I will be one of the first officials notified if anything changes. Sheriff Knox

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:55 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Everyone in our household is eating far less than pre-Lockdown.

Since the kids aren't able to have recess twice a day or PE while the parks, Disneyland and walking trails are all closed, they're hardly eating at all because they're not burning their normal calories.

Same goes for me: Lake Hollywood is closed so I can't even go on walks or runs, so I'm eating the bare minimum for most meals because I know I'm not going to be able to burn as many calories as normal.

This probably doesn't apply to the under-40 crowd but for those of us over 40, counting calories each day has become a real thing for me.
Yeah, I keep reading about the COVID 20.

Man, stress and the fact that you simply cook less for yourself than the restaurant gives you and I've lost about 14 pounds over the last 3 weeks or so.

I dunno how some folks are getting heavier. The LAST thing I want to do right now is eat. I've been having a bowl of mini-wheats in the morning just to have something in my stomach when I take zinc (more to stave off the inevitable spring cold that will freak everyone out than anything) and then dinner. I figure the only thing keeping me near 1800 calories a day right now is a couple beers most evenings.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:55 PM 04-01-2020
Approaching 1 milsky reported Covid cases.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:58 PM 04-01-2020
Belton doing Belton things never gets old
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 12:58 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Here. You can peruse all the stuff that she does to try and make me fat.

https://www.instagram.com/kelbakesallday/
Fuckin’ A. Y’all wanna add a third to that marriage?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well damn KC is starting to get very serious they shut down Loose park
so how you getting laid now
[Reply]
BWillie 01:00 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Here is Sauto's sheriff, my neighboring county. The guy is a clown.
I have no idea why a Sheriff is an electable position. Seems like a conflict of interest.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:02 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Man, stress and the fact that you simply cook less for yourself than the restaurant gives you and I've lost about 14 pounds over the last 3 weeks or so.

I dunno how some folks are getting heavier. The LAST thing I want to do right now is eat. I've been having a bowl of mini-wheats in the morning just to have something in my stomach when I take zinc (more to stave off the inevitable spring cold that will freak everyone out than anything) and then dinner. I figure the only thing keeping me near 1800 calories a day right now is a couple beers most evenings.
Yeah, I lost nine pounds the first week.
[Reply]
Pants 01:02 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That has never been a thing for him to begin with. He's just maintaining status quo.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:03 PM 04-01-2020

For me I'm usually a small thing in the morning, a snack here or there then dinner......everyone else being home kids/wife they eat 3 times a day so it's encouraging me to eat way more.

I'm use to spending the day hours by myself and not eating much, now there are meals in there because they all expect them.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 01:03 PM 04-01-2020
Any good news today? Are the new cases still going down?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:04 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
those dicks aren't gonna suck themselves
[Reply]
TLO 01:04 PM 04-01-2020

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Yeah, I lost nine pounds the first week.
I've lost about 8 pounds as well.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:05 PM 04-01-2020
Check your state for peak time

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-st...7955c559a.html
[Reply]
Page 984 of 3903
« First < 484884934974980981982983984 9859869879889941034108414841984 > Last »
Up