ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 31
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Khalen Saunders Thread*****
Dante84 08:37 PM 04-26-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:25 PM 04-26-2019
You'll notice NDSU "trying" to block this guy. I had to watch UNI "try" to block this guy. He's the real deal.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:26 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You'll notice NDSU "trying" to block this guy. I had to watch UNI "try" to block this guy. He's the real deal.
They showed him manhandling Bradbury (who went 18th overall to Minny) at the Senior Bowl on NFLN.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:30 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic:
Have to figure they have completed their assessment of defensive players currently on the roster. If they didnt feel CB was an issue, maybe we shouldnt? Or they arent done with trades or FA?
Honestly, Fuller, Ward, and Breeland isn’t horrible. With the Honey Badger and Thornhill, I’m feeling pretty good at safety. It’s our linebackers that I’m the most worried about.
[Reply]
Jerok 09:35 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Honestly, Fuller, Ward, and Breeland isn’t horrible. With the Honey Badger and Thornhill, I’m feeling pretty good at safety. It’s our linebackers that I’m the most worried about.
And hopefully Sutton's scheming and telling them to hesitate was the problem and they will play much better under Spags.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:38 PM 04-26-2019
Per the Athlon Sports draft magazine,

He’s gone viral with his backflips, showing that he is an NFL caliber athlete at 320 pounds. Saunders dominated FCS competition. Built like a wrecking ball, playing with excellent balance and the ability to battle through traffic. Burst at the snap is good, allowing him to get penetration as a one gap defender. Surprisingly fluid athlete with the lateral movement to cover multiple gaps and eat up blocks

A scrappy, upfield disruptor type... I like it
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:40 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Per the Athlon Sports draft magazine,

He’s gone viral with his backflips, showing that he is an NFL caliber athlete at 320 pounds. Saunders dominated FCS competition. Built like a wrecking ball, playing with excellent balance and the ability to battle through traffic. Burst at the snap is good, allowing him to get penetration as a one gap defender. Surprisingly fluid athlete with the lateral movement to cover multiple gaps and eat up blocks

A scrappy, upfield disruptor type... I like it
Warren Sapp. But bigger.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:40 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Our LB core is aids
[Reply]
rtmike 09:44 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic:
Have to figure they have completed their assessment of defensive players currently on the roster. If they didnt feel CB was an issue, maybe we shouldnt? Or they arent done with trades or FA?
Kind of like last year, huh?
Amerson, ftw.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:47 PM 04-26-2019
Can you imagine the rush packages you can put together out of this d-line group?

Dude.

Saunders and Jones inside are going to destroy interior lines.
[Reply]
neech 09:47 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Saw him play in high school against my local team
....and?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:51 PM 04-26-2019
I can dig it
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:53 PM 04-26-2019
Our D Like has to be one of the deepest in the league

Okafor, Ogbah, Jones, Clark, Nnadi, Saunders, Speaks
[Reply]
Munson 09:55 PM 04-26-2019

“That phone started ringing and my heart dropped down to my stomach.”@khalenNOTkaylen on the moment he was drafted pic.twitter.com/VHyexYqp9a

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:55 PM 04-26-2019
The Chiefs have been nails at third round picks. I expect nothing less from Saunders. Dude looks like he’s athletic enough to be our backup TE
[Reply]
Warrick 09:58 PM 04-26-2019
Warren Sapp v2.0
[Reply]
Page 5 of 31
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up