ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 76 of 77
« First < 26667273747576 77 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
srvy 04:48 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yes, that’s exactly what I was implying. I’ve been playing the long game, throwing money around for the last several years so I could eventually post political stuff in The Lounge with impunity. Your keen intellect has unmasked my true intentions.
Touched a nerve with prima donna skinny jeans turd.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:08 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Touched a nerve with prima donna skinny jeans turd.
Apparently so. But because of his reputation and the money he throws around he expects people to treat him more gently. Weak man.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:13 PM 10-24-2020

[Reply]
KCUnited 05:17 PM 10-24-2020
Imagine amounting an attack, and feeling confident to die upon the top once conquering, at the base of a mosquito bite.
[Reply]
sedated 05:17 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Like your reputation, I don’t care about your money.

I didn’t suggest you were implying anything, although if you’re now implying that the moderators should leave you alone because you’ve thrown money around, that’s a pretty bad look.
Lol, he was being sarcastic.

Some of you would be great fun at parties :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:18 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Revel in them online posts!
It is comical that a thread like this can somehow validate some peoples opinions on much of anything.

Nobody had the facts, nobody had an effect, it made no difference on anything. This wasn't flying a flag over Arrowhead like SOC.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:20 PM 10-24-2020
The NFL giveth, the NFL taketh away
[Reply]
Jerm 05:28 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No kidding. We all got shafted with the way the recording was originally presented.

Still, there’s a lesson to be learned about waiting to gather more information. But the media deserves more blame than anyone in this thread. I still hate Brooke Pryor, fucking cunt.
I know I learned mine....can’t make knee jerk reactions and have to wait for all the facts to come out.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:29 PM 10-24-2020
Like your reputation, I don’t care about your money.

I didn’t suggest you were implying anything, although if you’re now implying that the moderators should leave you alone because you’ve thrown money around, that’s a pretty bad look.
You don’t speak sarcasm, do you?
[Reply]
BWillie 05:35 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I know it makes people feel better to blame "the media" for all of their dumb takes, but, at some point, people are going to have to learn to stand up and take responsibility for their own thoughts/stupid posts.
You only have information you are presented.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:26 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
Lol, he was being sarcastic.

Some of you would be great fun at parties :-)
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
You don’t speak sarcasm, do you?
I think I understood his post pretty well.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:27 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Of course, we all know it will be overlooked just another dinner on you. Roll into town and buy some friends Mr Deep Pockets!
Sick burn, bro!

Twisted, you need some aloe for those burns! I'd get ya some but you can afford it yourself Richy Rich!
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:29 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It is comical that a thread like this can somehow validate some peoples opinions on much of anything.

Nobody had the facts, nobody had an effect, it made no difference on anything. This wasn't flying a flag over Arrowhead like SOC.
Exactly.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:34 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yes, that’s exactly what I was implying. I’ve been playing the long game, throwing money around for the last several years so I could eventually post political stuff in The Lounge with impunity. Your keen intellect has unmasked my true intentions.
You must think youre all big and bad throwing around your fat stacks to get out of legal trouble. Just like a skeezy celeb!
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:35 PM 10-24-2020
I think I understood his post pretty well.
No, I don't think you did.

You're absolutely barking up the wrong tree here.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 77
« First < 26667273747576 77 >
Up