ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 77
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Warrick 08:14 PM 04-25-2019
Never release a player without compensation in these type of situations... Obviously, the majority of CP hasn't learned anything from the Hunt incident. Hopefully the Chiefs aren't this dumb the second time around, provided there is a real issue at hand.
[Reply]
notorious 08:14 PM 04-25-2019
For all of you guys that don't care about this and just want the Chiefs to win at all cost:

There is NO WAY the NFL will let the Chiefs go to the Superbowl with Hill on the roster.

Period.

He's got to go.
[Reply]
Simplicity 08:14 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Common sense

It's clear you have none.
You know nothing of the details of the situation. You assume Crystal is a sane human being and not a compulsive liar. You and so many others are making a impulsive decision based on journalism and a voicemail that really didn't add any information that we or the DA already didn't know.

Now... my stance,

I am playing this how anyone should play this... Wait until we (people sitting on their couches detached and far from being involved in this situation) have all the FACTS and information before loading the gun. I am not saying he is innocent and I am definitely not saying he shouldn't be released but I am going to let due process take it's course.
[Reply]
notorious 08:15 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Compensation? You're going to be lucky to get a plastic bag from Aldi's.

The guy punched his pregnant girlfriend and seriously abused, or was at least a knowing accomplice, to the abuse of his kid... to the point the kid was removed from the home. No one is touching him.
I disagree
[Reply]
Simplicity 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
For all of you guys that don't care about this and just want the Chiefs to win at all cost:

There is NO WAY the NFL will let the Chiefs go to the Superbowl with Hill on the roster.

Period.

He's got to go.
Ray Lewis killed a guy and won the Super Bowl. Nothing means anything to them.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I disagree
fuck, I don't even care.

I literally couldn't watch it anyway, with that piece of shit on the team.

You root for more than the color on a fucking jersey.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
If there is a chance he is going to be able to play in the future at some point I think it's a tough call. Business decisions are often not the most ethical.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
You know nothing of the details of the situation. You assume Crystal is a sane human being and not a compulsive liar. You and so many others are making a impulsive decision based on journalism and a voicemail that really didn't add any information that we or the DA already didn't know.

Now... my stance,

I am playing this how anyone should play this... Wait until we (people sitting on their couches detached and far from being involved in this situation) have all the FACTS and information before loading the gun. I am not saying he is innocent and I am definitely not saying he shouldn't be released but I am going to let due process take it's course.
This is a fair stance to have.
[Reply]
notorious 08:17 PM 04-25-2019
Ray Lewis killed a guy and won the Super Bowl. Nothing means anything to them.
That was 20 years ago. Things have changed.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:17 PM 04-25-2019
If the NFL doesn’t give him a lifetime ban then no. I am a Huge Chief Fan and a fan of the national football league. I don’t want to see him help another team to the SB.

If you are a fan of the NFL then I don’t see how you can disagree. If you root for the Chiefs and say they need to cut him but then he goes and plays for another NFL team and you still watch the NFL then why does it matter? You get a moral victory out of him not playing for your team but a team that’s a part of the whole picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
If people can't see through this bullshit, I don't know what to say.....
Exactly.

I voted "no", just because there isn't a "FUCK NO" option.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:18 PM 04-25-2019
If I were Clark I would suspend him indefinitely for the time being. See what comes of things both legally and from the NFL. Then you can decide what you will do once all that plays out. The courts and\or the NFL may make the decision for you, as it were.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:18 PM 04-25-2019

Now... my stance,

All of this.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:18 PM 04-25-2019

Now... my stance,

Really nice to see there are actual people who use their brains.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:18 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
If the NFL doesn’t give him a lifetime ban then no. I am a Huge Chief Fan and a fan of the national football league. I don’t want to see him help another team to the SB.

If you are a fan of the NFL then I don’t see how you can disagree. If you root for the Chiefs and say they need to cut him but then he goes and plays for another NFL team and you still watch the NFL then why does it matter? You get a moral victory out of him not playing for your team but a team that’s a part of the whole picture?

And there's also this.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 77
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up