< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Doom: Eternal
Fish 11:06 PM 08-11-2018

Trailer:

25 minutes of gameplay:

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:42 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Not really. I'm not sure what you were playing, but the community maps and challenges were some of the best parts. Worked very well for me. I played countless hours of that.
From launch until a couple of months afterwards most of them didn't work right at least not for me. Perhaps it's worth a revisit, i dunno.
[Reply]
Fish 08:49 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
From launch until a couple of months afterwards most of them didn't work right at least not for me. Perhaps it's worth a revisit, i dunno.
From launch till a couple months afterwards... yeah, I can understand. It took quite a while before the multiplayer online mode worked properly. If you only played it during that time, you've done yourself a disfavor. You missed 3 years of awesomeness after that. Golden years.

At this point for Doom: 2016, there's not that many people that still play it. Myself and around 30 other really good players are still pretty active. Lots of cannon fodder available that are still playing. Really looking forward to the new game....
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:53 PM 06-11-2019
From launch till a couple months afterwards... yeah, I can understand. It took quite a while before the multiplayer online mode worked properly. If you only played it during that time, you've done yourself a disfavor. You missed 3 years of awesomeness after that. Golden years.

At this point for Doom: 2016, there's not that many people that still play it. Myself and around 30 other really good players are still pretty active. Lots of cannon fodder available that are still playing. Really looking forward to the new game....
Cool I completely forgot about the game so I will at some point try it again. I love the coop mode and am interested to see what else people have come up with.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:06 PM 06-13-2019

[Reply]
Bowser 02:19 PM 06-13-2019
More! MOOOOAARRRR

[Reply]
Fish 02:52 PM 06-13-2019
Damn good stuff, Bowser. Thanks.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:23 AM 06-14-2019
Those vids make it look like the original with better graphics. Gonna fight it though because I really don't want to give Bethesda my money after they ripped me off on Fallout 76.
[Reply]
Fish 09:05 PM 07-03-2019

Giggity... great article below by somebody who got to play the demo at E3. Sounds so fun:

I played Doom Eternal, and now all I want to do is play more Doom Eternal

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fish 09:06 PM 07-03-2019
Those vids make it look like the original with better graphics. Gonna fight it though because I really don't want to give Bethesda my money after they ripped me off on Fallout 76.
You were warned that FO76 looked like a turd. You even defended it for a while.

This shit is not FO76. Hop on board, bitch...
[Reply]
Fish 10:29 PM 07-03-2019
I used to play Quake 2 online, way back in the day. After it was opened up for multiplayer, they started including mods for different gameplay. They introduced Capture The Flag, and it was the coolest thing ever. Along with CTF, they included a grappling hook, that completely changed the gameplay. The Doom Eternal meathook looks very very similar.

Man, this brings back some memories. JFC I forgot how dark, ugly, and pixelated it was....

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:25 AM 07-04-2019
You were warned that FO76 looked like a turd. You even defended it for a while.

This shit is not FO76. Hop on board, bitch...

Ya I actually had fun until they banned me for trading for ammo, that's pretty low rent. Does this even have coop? coop story mode like the original dooms?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:18 PM 08-19-2019

[Reply]
Fish 09:59 PM 08-19-2019
Ya I actually had fun until they banned me for trading for ammo, that's pretty low rent. Does this even have coop? coop story mode like the original dooms?
No, dummy Clown, this does not have coop main story line. It has something much cooler, where you can spawn into a friend's Doom:Eternal game as a beefed up demon and try to wreck his ass. Arguably just as much, if not more fun...

[Reply]
Fish 11:18 AM 10-31-2019

Doom Eternal Release Date Delayed Until March 2020

[Reply]
Bowser 11:27 AM 10-31-2019

Well, looks like Jedi: Fallen Order will have to do for now. Dammit.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up