ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
SAUTO 10:46 AM 02-22-2014
daughter is thinking of going...
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:00 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by mike_b_284:
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
Would you have really been sorry had all your personal shit not been outted? Because before that, you didn't seem very sorry. That said, it wasn't me, water under the bridge. So, how's Matt doing? Those new steroids helping him out with his back? He'll be right as rain in no time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 02-22-2014
Sauto stealthy like ninja.
[Reply]
mike_b_284 04:09 PM 02-22-2014
I'm afraid I don't know who matt is. The posts that got my attention were jason's and dante's. This place has been like a community and what goes down on CP should stay on CP. If you think I'm worried about my family getting upset with me because of inappropriate internet etiquette you are mistaken.

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
ill tell you guys what upsets me more than anything else.

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting
Also, I deleted the review as soon as jason brought it up, which was before the digging began.

...And, nice tarp jason.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:21 PM 02-22-2014
Damn. Nice work, Jason. Sorry about the drunk comment, I was just really confused.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:41 PM 02-22-2014
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.
Total dick move to try to mess with someone's business over something posted on CP. I hope Sauto crosses paths with you someday and kicks the shit out of you.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:48 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Total dick move to try to mess with someone's business over something posted on CP. I hope Sauto crosses paths with you someday and kicks the shit out of you.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, boss. There was a "heartfelt" apology that had NOTHING to do with the fact that the dudes personal info was starting to be leaked. Please completely disregard the fact that prior to any personal info being leaked he was showing no remorse or understanding and was actually being kind of a smart ass about it. He's seen the light all of a sudden. All is well, apparently.

You're a better man than me, Sauto. I personally don't think he's remorseful at all.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:53 PM 02-22-2014
This dude don't want to cross paths with Jason. I've seen them both and it would be patently unfuckingfair. Well, physically. In life, it would be sweet divine justice. :-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:54 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, boss. There was a "heartfelt" apology that had NOTHING to do with the fact that the dudes personal info was starting to be leaked. Please completely disregard the fact that prior to any personal info being leaked he was showing no remorse or understanding and was actually being kind of a smart ass about it. He's seen the light all of a sudden. All is well, apparently.

You're a better man than me, Sauto. I personally don't think he's remorseful at all.
This. He's not sorry. He had months to think about how fucked up it was and did nothing. Was confronted about what he did and came off as a cocky douche. As soon as Thig posted his family's personal info, he started to show remorse. Complete dick, and I still think he deserves the fucking ban hammer.
[Reply]
Donger 04:56 PM 02-22-2014
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
While I'm glad that you apologized (and I hope that he can find it in himself to actually accept it), I hope that you do some deeper reflection on this. It wouldn't even occur to me to do what you did here, as I'm sure that it wouldn't to 99% of CPers.

Good luck.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:03 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
While I'm glad that you apologized (and I hope that he can find it in himself to actually accept it), I hope that you do some deeper reflection on this. It wouldn't even occur to me to do what you did here, as I'm sure that it wouldn't to 99% of CPers.

Good luck.
It's rotten to the fucking core. It takes a level of sociopathic behavior to even consider it. I think this dude controls his girlfriend, beats his dog, and is an overall shit bag in life. There's a board out there that would probably love to have you...

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:06 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
There's a board out there that would probably love to have you...

:-)
You are referring to me here?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:06 PM 02-22-2014
This dude don't want to cross paths with Jason. I've seen them both and it would be patently un****ingfair. Well, physically. In life, it would be sweet divine justice. :-)
Jason bout like 5'3", 5'4"?
[Reply]
mike_b_284 05:06 PM 02-22-2014
Again, it was a knee jerk reaction. I didn't think about the gravity of what I was doing and certainly didn't think about it afterwards. Nothing drives a lesson home like having the wrong you did turned back on you, so having my information spread by the community I wronged is an appropriate consequence. And after giving it more thought Jason should kick my ass and charge me for an oil change. I don't expect that everyone will or should forgive me but I am actually sorry.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:08 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
You are referring to me here?
Not even remotely.
[Reply]
Donger 05:09 PM 02-22-2014
Not even remotely.
Okay, thanks. In that case, your sentence structure was atrocious and I hereby give you a bad review.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up