ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
SAUTO 10:46 AM 02-22-2014
daughter is thinking of going...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:11 PM 02-22-2014
I'm late to this thread......can someone summarize for me?
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 10:18 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
This sums it up fairly well.
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Just so I'm getting this straight:

1) Sauto and mike_b disagree about something on ChiefsPlanet
2) mike_b decides to spite Sauto by posting fake negative reviews about Sauto's business
3) Sauto's wife figures that it has to be someone on here and someone affiliated with aTm.
4) Sauto posts fake aTm thread; mike_b replies and sends Sauto a PM. His email gives away his identity as the person who disparaged Sauto's business.

Da fuq.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:19 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:

2) mike_b decides to spite Sauto by posting fake negative reviews about Sauto's business
3) Sauto's wife figures that it has to be someone on here and someone affiliated with aTm.
4) Sauto posts fake aTm thread; mike_b replies and sends Sauto a PM. His email gives away his identity as the person who disparaged Sauto's business.

Da fuq.
Here... From Hamas...

Da fuq.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:20 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
This sums it up fairly well.
Yep, plus Sauto's wife thinks you're a douche.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:25 PM 02-22-2014
Read the first page. Apparently 6 months or so ago, Mike B whatever his user name is left a bad review on Jason's Auto on some site.

Jason didn't read about it until recently, so he checks into it, Mike B had his name and a bunch of information in his profile. Jason uses this information to create a thread Mike B would post in. Once he did, Jason fires both barrels. It was damn epic. Goddamned epic.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:30 PM 02-22-2014
Mike,

Not to kick a dead horse, but under no circumstance do you fuck with a guy's livelihood. Ever. Especially a small business owner. One bad review for a guy like Jason can be devastating for his business. He's not some mega-corporation that pours a ton of money into advertising.

Completely unacceptable dude.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:33 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Mike,

Not to kick a dead horse, but under no circumstance do you fuck with a guy's livelihood. Ever. Especially a small business owner. One bad review for a guy like Jason can be devastating for his business. He's not some mega-corporation that pours a ton of money into advertising.

Completely unacceptable dude.
Very well said.

NEVER FUCK WITH A MAN'S LIVELIHOOD!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:33 PM 02-22-2014
Best thread ever!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:44 PM 02-22-2014
Best thread ever!
This should be Jason's new avatar...

[Reply]
Fairplay 11:29 PM 02-22-2014
We need more threads like this.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:40 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
We need more threads like this.
While the thread was an epic execution of awesome, there really needs to be absolutely none of the behavior that prompted the thread.
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:51 PM 02-22-2014
While the thread was an epic execution of awesome, there really needs to be absolutely none of the behavior that prompted the thread.
Exactly. The second my wife realizes I'm getting a hummer by mike b my marriage is over.
[Reply]
Fairplay 11:56 PM 02-22-2014

That's was a touch of sarcasm in my response but I agree with you completely.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:57 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Dick Bull:
Exactly. The second my wife realizes I'm getting a hummer by mike b my marriage is over.
Sounds like it worked out pretty good for you.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 11:58 PM 02-22-2014
More street cred and rep to the preacher that enlightened Sauto onto the debauchery.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up