ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Would you trade for Leveon Bell?
-King- 11:37 AM 10-13-2020

The #Jets are, in fact, trying to trade RB Le'Veon Bell, as @MMehtaNYDN reported. He has roughly $6M guaranteed remaining in salary this year. Trade deadline is three weeks from today.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) October 13, 2020

Would be a great rental piece depending on what the Jets are asking for.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:59 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Good thing they didn't use any picks on him like I wanted. What a waste of a signing.
Yeah, I didn't want to trade but I definitely wanted him and he turned out to be nothing at all.

And for him, he's probably looking at the end of his career now. Another 1-year deal and he'll never come back from that.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:02 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, I didn't want to trade but I definitely wanted him and he turned out to be nothing at all.

And for him, he's probably looking at the end of his career now. Another 1-year deal and he'll never come back from that.
He needs a line and a coach dedicated to running the football. Faders!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He needs a line and a coach dedicated to running the football. Faders!!
He'd be sitting behind Josh Jacobs. I don't think he's going to rehab his career in LV.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:01 AM 02-18-2021
Did he play a single snap in the Super Bowl?

Guy used to be a great receiving back. I knew he wouldn't do crap running behind this O-Line but I was hoping they'd use him a lot in the passing game. Just never happened.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:02 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Did he play a single snap in the Super Bowl?

Guy used to be a great receiving back. I knew he wouldn't do crap running behind this O-Line but I was hoping they'd use him a lot in the passing game. Just never happened.
It seems to have been a similar situation to Shady last year. Bell fell out of favor with the coaching staff, apparently because of complaining about playing time and then the injury.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-18-2021, 11:03 AM
This message has been deleted by OrtonsPiercedTaint. Reason: Too slow
Gary Cooper 11:04 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It seems to have been a similar situation to Shady last year. Bell fell out of favor with the coaching staff, apparently because of complaining about playing time and then the injury.
I thought McCoy was benched because he carried the ball like a loaf of bread.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:05 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I thought McCoy was benched because he carried the ball like a loaf of bread.
Nah, it was reportedly because he got himself in the doghouse for other reasons beyond the fumbles.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up