ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:22 PM 06-12-2021

In an 1987 interview, Christopher Reeve talks about what Superman needs in the 21st century:

"Don't lose the humanity of it. Remember that Superman is a friend." #SupermanDay pic.twitter.com/22YOb7Nj95

— Best of DC Comics (@BestOfDCComics) June 12, 2021

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:46 PM 06-12-2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:53 AM 06-15-2021
Just gonna drop this here. . .

:-) :-)

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:35 PM 07-23-2021

Michael B. Jordan is developing his own ‘SUPERMAN’ project for HBO Max that will focus on Val-Zod. He may even star in the project.

(Source: https://t.co/ndLiLO0BMn) pic.twitter.com/djdFfNGchW

— DiscussingFilm (@DiscussingFilm) July 23, 2021

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:43 PM 07-23-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
How many superman movies are we getting and no Cavill sequel?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 09-17-2021

I just heard #WarnerBros feels so good about #TheFlash

they are trying to put together a deal for a sequel 😱🔥#DC #DCEU pic.twitter.com/MEnbwVuET8

— Grace Randolph (@GraceRandolph) September 16, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 04:21 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's kind of a shame the SyFy show Krypton was cancelled. It started picking up steam and growing on me as the second season went on.

MBJ would make a fantastic Zod, imo.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:12 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Just watched it!! Wow!! I’ve always been of Joss W. But the #SnyderCut was monumentally better!!

Shame if those sequels won’t come to pass.
I finally FINALLY got around to watching it.

It's better than Whedon's trash probably by orders of magnitude.....but that's still not saying a ton. It was good, even entertaining, but it wasn't a masterpiece. I'll agree that the sequels off of the Snyder cut could have been intriguing at the least, but it looks like we'll never know for sure now.

And also, watching them set up the future Flashpoint story through this movie just reinforces how big of a flipping idiot Ezra Miller really is. He could have been as big as Cavill or Affleck had he been able to stay in his shoes (and DC and Warner not imploded with this project).
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:10 AM 02-28-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I finally FINALLY got around to watching it.

It's better than Whedon's trash probably by orders of magnitude.....but that's still not saying a ton. It was good, even entertaining, but it wasn't a masterpiece. I'll agree that the sequels off of the Snyder cut could have been intriguing at the least, but it looks like we'll never know for sure now.

And also, watching them set up the future Flashpoint story through this movie just reinforces how big of a flipping idiot Ezra Miller really is. He could have been as big as Cavill or Affleck had he been able to stay in his shoes (and DC and Warner not imploded with this project).
I'm STILL pissed that Cavill isn't going to be Superman OR Geralt now. It's amazing how fucking stupid studios can be.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:17 AM 02-28-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I'm STILL pissed that Cavill isn't going to be Superman OR Geralt now. It's amazing how fucking stupid studios can be.
Yeah, no shit. He nailed both of those roles, and he was as recognizable as Supes as RDJ is to Iron Man. James Gunn had better hit a 450+ foot homes run with whatever he has in mind for DC.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:22 AM 02-28-2023
Yeah, no shit. He nailed both of those roles, and he was as recognizable as Supes as RDJ is to Iron Man. James Gunn had better hit a 450+ foot homes run with whatever he has in mind for DC.
I've given up on DC after so many failed attempts. I have no clue why they keep trying to force this whole universe when we all know that after 3-4 movies...it'll just be another reboot.

The Nolan Trilogy was good because everyone else wasn't involved. Universes only work when you can keep, mostly, the same actors in the roles for awhile like Marvel.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:14 AM 02-28-2023
Imagine doing a Witcher show, casting a perfect Geralt who is passionate about the source material, and then running him off because you didnt respect the source material.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:31 AM 02-28-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine doing a Witcher show, casting a perfect Geralt who is passionate about the source material, and then running him off because you didnt respect the source material.
It’s amazing how stupid these assholes are. They’re more worried about ego and putting their spin on something instead of just creating an experience that already has it laid out for you.

Like The Last of Us. They could have easily changed a whole bunch of shit because they thought it would be better but they made minor changes here or there and it’s still 99% true to the source material…and fans fucking love it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:37 AM 02-28-2023
I'd be pissed at WB mainly...they dicked Cavill around so much. I trust Gunn to wipe the slate clean and do well but I'll definitely miss Henry. He was great in Man of Steel and should've had a 2nd solo movie. The bvs crap wasn't good and neither was justice league. The directors versions were better but not great movies imo. Wonder Woman 1 was great and I enjoyed the first Aquaman too. I was hoping Gunn would use existing actors but it makes sense to start over at this point. Alot of regular audiences probably wouldn't care much without a fresh start.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:39 AM 02-28-2023
I've given up on DC after so many failed attempts. I have no clue why they keep trying to force this whole universe when we all know that after 3-4 movies...it'll just be another reboot.

The Nolan Trilogy was good because everyone else wasn't involved. Universes only work when you can keep, mostly, the same actors in the roles for awhile like Marvel.
Ik excited for Gunn...he could fix this. DC tried way too hard to immediately compete with marvel studios. Snyder has great visuals but stories weren't the best. How casting was pretty good of not great I'll give him that. This coming from a guy that loves DC and some of those movies. Esp Man of Steel and WW
[Reply]
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Up