Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Big Chief Homer 01:14 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
We need to keep track of the fan experiences today...

So we can use them against the Pioli and the Chiefs going forward.
I've been sending most of them to Whitlock as they come in.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 01:14 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
I gave out OVER 1500 flyers and the black is at least 40%. I thanked everyone for wearing black for the blackout.
I was offered to be arrested at least 10 times. I would just move and or wait till they got out of sight.

I offered to leave to all of them if they would hold the sign and let me take a picture of them. I promised them I wouldn't post it to facebook for at least an hour "to give them a head start".

They all said dude I'd get fired, he's watching me and he's watching you too. They wrote down all the license plate numbers near me :-)

I keep telling them if it wasn't for people like me they wouldn't have a job, so if you want to thank me I'll understand. They were so flustrated they didn't know what to do. Finally under immediate threat of arrest I got out of the line to parking at 11:45 having done all the damage I could.
major, major props to you
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:15 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer:
I've been sending most of them to Whitlock as they come in.
Good work thanks!
[Reply]
Big Chief Homer 01:17 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Good work thanks!
Trying to do what i can
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:49 PM 11-18-2012
Arrest you for what? What a fucking joke.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 01:53 PM 11-18-2012
Good job, Dave Lane!
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 02:01 PM 11-18-2012
You are all fucking awesome. Thank you for your hard work today and setting all of this up.

If the empty stadium, the terrible offense, and the fans that are there dressed in black isn't enough to get Clark to fire this fucking scumbag Pioli, then he deserves to lose for the rest of his fucking life.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:12 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
I gave out OVER 1500 flyers and the black is at least 40%. I thanked everyone for wearing black for the blackout.
I was offered to be arrested at least 10 times. I would just move and or wait till they got out of sight.

I offered to leave to all of them if they would hold the sign and let me take a picture of them. I promised them I wouldn't post it to facebook for at least an hour "to give them a head start".

They all said dude I'd get fired, he's watching me and he's watching you too. They wrote down all the license plate numbers near me :-)

I keep telling them if it wasn't for people like me they wouldn't have a job, so if you want to thank me I'll understand. They were so flustrated they didn't know what to do. Finally under immediate threat of arrest I got out of the line to parking at 11:45 having done all the damage I could.
Wait. They were threatening to arrest you for handing out flyers?

Who is "they"? Arrowhead security or KCPD?
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:13 PM 11-18-2012
Its in Clark's hands.

Fire Scott and this goes away.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:22 PM 11-18-2012
CBS IS NOW TALKING ABOUT THE BLACKOUT AND SAVE OUR CHIEFS

[Reply]
MoreLemonPledge 02:22 PM 11-18-2012
SOC just got a nice little mention by the announcers on TV,
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:29 PM 11-18-2012
GoChiefs, Need you to make a short video of CBS talking about SOC, We need to post it on Facebook.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-18-2012

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:36 PM 11-18-2012
Link all of your stuff to SOC thru Red Tribe, Clay...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:41 PM 11-18-2012
Save Our Chiefs FB page is blowing up. Vid coming.
[Reply]
Page 415 of 603
« First < 315365405411412413414415 416417418419425465515 > Last »
Up