ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1889 of 4874
« First < 889138917891839187918851886188718881889 189018911892189318991939198923892889 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:35 PM 08-02-2018
It just hit me that KC's secondary is probably better than Denver's on paper:

Nelson>Brock

Fuller>Harris

Roby=Amerson?

Berry>Simmons

Denver's unknown FS vs KC's unknown safety????????/
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:35 PM 08-02-2018
Since the donks love talking about Interceptions so much- look at these awesome stats! KeenumINT will be throwing up ducks all year!

Case Keenum stats
Career stats
Year
Team
CMP%
YDS
TD
INT
Rating

Vikings

Rams

Rams

Texans

Texans
Career
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:44 PM 08-02-2018
"The three players creating the most buzz at Broncos camp:

1. Courtland Sutton. The 6' 3" second-round rookie receiver out of SMU has people thinking John Elway might have finally overcome his slump in drafting offensive players. Early in camp, Sutton has wowed with his athleticism in the red zone, rising up for at least one spectacular grab every day the fans have come out to the training facility. Denver’s passing offense might not be particularly complex in Case Keenum’s first year as the starter here, but Sutton is an early favorite to land the third receiver gig alongside veterans Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius Thomas. “When he was first drafted I was like, Who is this guy,” cornerback Bradley Roby says of Sutton. “But I should have trusted them, because they picked me [laughs]. He’s really stepping up so far.” Not to be overlooked, fourth-round pick DaeSean Hamilton out of Penn State has looked strong in the slot—consistent if not spectacular—and Sanders is having one of the best camps of his career.

2. Case Keenum. It gets easier to evaluate wide receiver talent when a quarterback is consistently putting balls on the money in every area of the field, and that’s what Keenum has done so far in team scenarios. The former Viking, who signed a two-year, $36 million contract to join the Broncos after a deep playoff run with Minnesota last winter, has been impressive in his command of the offense and his understanding of the defense. For the first time since Peyton Manning commanded the huddle, there’s a clear-cut QB1 in Denver, which is music to Roby’s ears. “He’s a great quarterback, from what we’ve seen so far,” Roby says. “We haven’t had a QB of this caliber here in the last few years—just being honest, no shade. He’s next-level, definitely worth the money. He’s very accurate, he’s a leader. He commands the huddle. He diagnoses what we’re doing, makes checks and everything. We're gonna rally around him this year and make that push. We haven’t had anybody with that kind of experience since Peyton.”

3. Bradley Chubb. The No. 5 overall choice of the 2018 draft has made a strong impression on the offensive tackles he’s gone up against, and has pleasantly surprised with his cover skills and ability to move in space (something his pass-rushing counterpart, Von Miller, also excels at). Jared Veldheer, the former Raiders and Cardinals tackle who is all but sure to start at right tackle, compares Chubb to a former Bronco who just happens to be mentoring the rookie. “I think he's going to be a great player, just with how big and bendy he is,” Veldheer says. “He plays with really good leverage and he’s strong, and he’s got a high motor. I think he could grow into a Demarcus Ware-type player, where he’s tall, but really strong and bendy. I just remember playing him and his ability was very similar to Chubb’s.” Veldheer ought to know: The last time he faced Ware, in 2014, the nine-time Pro Bowler turned the corner on a second-and-9, swatted away Veldheer’s hands, and crumpled QB Logan Thomas for an eight-yard loss..."

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/08/02/de...jared-veldheer
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:45 PM 08-02-2018
KeenumINT with the Texans 11 TD's with 8 Picks- terrible. Rams 13 TDs, 12 Picks- horrible! Vikes 22 measly TD's but also threw 7 Picks to kill drives- average at best.

And Elway pulled up the Brinks truck to his house-lol!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:47 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It just hit me that KC's secondary is probably better than Denver's on paper:

Nelson>Brock

Fuller>Harris

Roby=Amerson?

Berry>Simmons

Denver's unknown FS vs KC's unknown safety????????/
Harris wasn't taken off the field last year like your guy was. PFF ratings are a joke.

Roby is better than your #1 whoever that is.

Nelson would be hanging on as a STer anywhere else.

Fuller is a no name they had to trade for to save cap space, like Ragland who is already looking like a bad move. Sure he may be serviceable but the drop off from Peters to this no name guy is huge.

Berry is coming of the same injury that slowed DJ down right? Remains to be seen if he can return to form.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:48 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
KeenumINT with the Texans 11 TD's with 8 Picks- terrible. Rams 13 TDs, 12 Picks- horrible! Vikes 22 measly TD's but also threw 7 Picks to kill drives- average at best.

PMINT is as good as Cutler in the Red Zone, at throwing INT's that is.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:53 PM 08-02-2018
Case is a pretty good backup that is starting for Denver. He won’t have a top 10 OL, top 10 TE, quality running game or top 10 offensive coaching staff to help him so it’s pretty likely he’ll be close to what Alex was before 2017.

20 TD’s, 8 or 9 INT’s and 3,700 ish yards.

Denver is going to ask him to check down so he won’t turn the ball over.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:54 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

With the 2017 kFc chefs (Great Coogly Moogly!) PMINT threw more INT's than TD's 0-1 on a bad team that got embarrassed by the Tennessee Titans, YES TENNESSEE TITANS! In the WILD CARD.

Not going to look good when he does it perennially.

Start saving up for that "Bring alice Smith back" Billboard.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:12 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
With the 2017 kFc chefs (Great Coogly Moogly!) PMINT threw more INT's than TD's 0-1 on a bad team that got embarrassed by the Tennessee Titans, YES TENNESSEE TITANS! In the WILD CARD.

Smitty will be taking the Skins to the playoffs while cashing Snyder’s checks
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:23 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
Who? I'm the guy that called your dumbass out when you claimed Chief fans were leaving the game early....................in Houston. :-)
It happens so often I got confused.

Plenty of other home games it has happened to.

Need to have a sooie call to fill the stadium.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:30 PM 08-02-2018
PMINT is as good as Cutler in the Red Zone, at throwing INT's that is.
I recall you being over VaJona, now all of a sudden he’s a better than average coach?? Keep your narrative going cuz the real season starts soon. Gonna be a rough go for you with radio running the show again. Dude got out coached in almost every game. Fleece em is gonna show you why he’s a career backup, and then your lack of drafting even average players for the last 3 plus years (not to mention it’s been well over 1000 days since your team has beaten KC), and you get what’s coming. Another year where you fools stick up for your savior GM, while he drinks himself into a bottom 5 finish AGAIN!! Lmao. Enjoy TC Rectum, it’s your only saving grace this year AGAIN!!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:21 PM 08-02-2018
You know, I usually get a big laugh out of the idiot Donk homers in this thread. But Kramzitinhisrectum has just gone total retard. I have no choice but to block his stupid ass so that I can enjoy laughing at the guys who are actually funny trolls. I'll take him off ignore about the time of the game in Donkland so that I can remind of all his stupid shit as the Chiefs destroy the Donks at home again, sending the Donks spiralling down the toilet....... again. Until then, good riddance dipshit. You are truly the biggest dipshit of all the Donk homers.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:05 PM 08-02-2018
Another day and Denver is still a bottom 5 team with a bottom tier QB lulz
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:25 PM 08-02-2018

:-)

You mean the bad team of second stringers that whopped up on your team in Your house? A true Rookie- went in and took command of that game and got his first win of his career. But keep crowing about an overthrow mistake - the only stat that ever matters in football is Wins and Losses. Mahomes 1 Donks 0

Funny you try to compare him to Culter-one of your many draft mistakes. They could not be any different types of players. :-)

Keep sitting there in your new KenumINT jersey counting practice throws- that is the only solace you will have after the season starts.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:00 PM 08-02-2018
So much Buzz out of Dung Valley that Denver's D took ANOTHER step back this year. KC already had a better defense last year and improved by all accounts. Uh oh...
[Reply]
Page 1889 of 4874
« First < 889138917891839187918851886188718881889 189018911892189318991939198923892889 > Last »
Up