ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Media Center>Potential leaked footage from the Deadpool movie
The Franchise 05:43 PM 07-28-2014
Take it for what it's worth. Apparently it's a CGI movie with Reynolds as the voice of Deadpool.

http://sourcefed.com/leaked-deadpool...looks-awesome/

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:19 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Agreed...excited about Cable too. The bad guy from Avatar is really wanting the Cable gig bad...I think he'd be a cool match
He'll always be known to me as Ike Clanton
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:58 AM 02-16-2016
Just saw it today. Awesome.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:00 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by -King-:
I didn't stay for the after credits scene but the animation DURING the credits was kind of funny as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope there wasn't anything after the animated credits because after it stopped & the lights came up we left.
[Reply]
unlurking 02:26 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I hope there wasn't anything after the animated credits because after it stopped & the lights came up we left.
Ooops!
[Reply]
unlurking 02:38 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Agreed...excited about Cable too. The bad guy from Avatar is really wanting the Cable gig bad...I think he'd be a cool match
I might have agreed with Stephen Lang 10 years ago. Not now. He's 63. Need someone who can play Cable for at least a Deadpool sequel and an X-Force movie. Don't think he's the guy now. Also, he's too short at 5'11 to play against RR at 6'2.

I'm thinking Dolph Lundgren. Perfect size at 6'4, and has the right look. He's 58 though, so it still worries me about how long he could play the role. More concerning might be the accent, though a voice coach could help. That Brain Games commercial shows his accent has improved considerably from his Ivan Drago days!

I wouldn't be against an unknown for Cable. Just needs to have the size and a square jaw for the look. Cable is mostly "resting bitchface" when not in battle IMO, so look is easy pretty easy.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:30 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I might have agreed with Stephen Lang 10 years ago. Not now. He's 63. Need someone who can play Cable for at least a Deadpool sequel and an X-Force movie. Don't think he's the guy now. Also, he's too short at 5'11 to play against RR at 6'2.

I'm thinking Dolph Lundgren. Perfect size at 6'4, and has the right look. He's 58 though, so it still worries me about how long he could play the role. More concerning might be the accent, though a voice coach could help. That Brain Games commercial shows his accent has improved considerably from his Ivan Drago days!

I wouldn't be against an unknown for Cable. Just needs to have the size and a square jaw for the look. Cable is mostly "resting bitchface" when not in battle IMO, so look is easy pretty easy.
Liam Neeson or Bruce Willis could pull it off too
[Reply]
Ebolapox 06:52 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Valiant:
It was really good.

Probably Fox's best movie so far with their xmen movies..

They finally got Colossus right.. I loved all the shit they threw on the past movies and other movies.. Wish pool would of talked to stan..

Should be interesting on how they do the sequel..

Now am I wanting a younger Cable or old fart cable??
It's funny, I was annoyed that they used a different actor for Colossus. It's not like the marvel/fox scarlet witch difference, Fox owns both these... Apparently the actor didn't want to reprise the role but it was distracting for me
[Reply]
Hawk 08:07 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
It's funny, I was annoyed that they used a different actor for Colossus. It's not like the marvel/fox scarlet witch difference, Fox owns both these... Apparently the actor didn't want to reprise the role but it was distracting for me
Well they were doing the character entirely in CGI, so the actor said said no. But they were able to make him 7+ feet tall using CGI which is cool.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:03 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Well they were doing the character entirely in CGI, so the actor said said no. But they were able to make him 7+ feet tall using CGI which is cool.
And it was so much better. Considering the first Colossus had what, one or two lines? This one was so much better.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:46 AM 02-16-2016
The girl who played Negasonic Teenage Warhead.......was strangely attractive.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:56 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:

Neal McDonough

[Reply]
Kiimo 06:14 PM 02-16-2016
Work has been fun today.

Originally Posted by :
Dear Team:

We made history this weekend! Stacey and I could not be prouder of each and every one of you. In addition to having the biggest opening weekend EVER for an R-rated movie, DEADPOOL smashed all kinds of records. It is the biggest domestic February debut in industry history, but more importantly, it is the biggest opening weekend ever for 20th Century Fox! This was a true global effort, and it performed at extraordinary levels all over the planet, including in Russia, where it was the biggest opening weekend of any film in history, just one of its many international market achievements.

Our colleagues in production, marketing and distribution each had a unique and extraordinary contribution to this weekend's success. Together you exceeded all expectations and truly raised the bar within the industry. We are grateful for the hard work and countless hours your teams put in. You made us all heroes once again. Thank you.

We wanted to find a way to convey our appreciation to the many people whose talent and hard work resulted in this weekend's remarkable box office success. Please join Stacey and me tonight at 6:00PM in the Commissary for margaritas and chimichangas to celebrate DEADPOOL's success.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

Jim & Stacey

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:22 PM 02-16-2016
Best Marvel movie out so far. Nothing from any studio even comes close.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:37 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Best Marvel movie out so far. Nothing from any studio even comes close.
Which it makes it even more crazy that it was fucking Fox that did it.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:35 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Which it makes it even more crazy that it was ****ing Fox that did it.
They did pretty well with X films with the exception of X-Men 3 and Origins. Fantastic Four.... not so much.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up