ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Media Center>Potential leaked footage from the Deadpool movie
The Franchise 05:43 PM 07-28-2014
Take it for what it's worth. Apparently it's a CGI movie with Reynolds as the voice of Deadpool.

http://sourcefed.com/leaked-deadpool...looks-awesome/

[Reply]
Bowser 10:20 AM 02-15-2016
Loved it
[Reply]
Bowser 10:26 AM 02-15-2016
And sweet Jesus, Morena Baccarin. I thought she had hit that "mom" stage of her career with her Homeland role. Haha, yeah, not so much. Dammit girl.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:37 AM 02-15-2016
I had never even heard of this character until not too long ago, but the reviews are sounding so good that I think a weekend viewing is in order
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:47 AM 02-15-2016
FUCKING AWESOME.

Seeing it again next weekend
[Reply]
Javabean 11:45 AM 02-15-2016
This was the best love story I've seen in a comic book movie. It was like the first 10 minutes of "Up!" with how perfect they were for each other.

[Reply]
BigRichard 01:24 PM 02-15-2016
Was there any hints as to if she will be Copycat or not?
[Reply]
-King- 02:13 PM 02-15-2016
Good funny movie. First few jokes kind of felt flat and forced, but they really hit their stride about a quarter way into the movie. The rest was just awesome. Really well done.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:21 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Was there any hints as to if she will be Copycat or not?
No
[Reply]
Bowser 02:27 PM 02-15-2016
The opening credits were hilarious, as was the after credits scene. Reynolds is such an 80's honk, lol.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:35 PM 02-15-2016
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Marve...ay-112417.html
[Reply]
-King- 07:40 PM 02-15-2016
I didn't stay for the after credits scene but the animation DURING the credits was kind of funny as well.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:06 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by -King-:
I didn't stay for the after credits scene but the animation DURING the credits was kind of funny as well.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quick synopsis of the end credit scene.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
unlurking 08:47 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
No
Yeah, I was trying to infer her time with Ajax as her having had her "awakening" (especially on the final battle/tube), but really wouldn't count on it. I wouldn't expect her to be anything more than a side bit in future movies.

Will be very difficult to incorporate her origin and break from DP, as well as introduce Cable and give enough screentime to fan favorites Al/Weaz/Colossus/TNW/Angel. And a lot of people want Dopinder back (me included). And where's Killibrew?

So many great characters, they will have to drop some to introduce Cable, unless they do that at the very end while pointing to a 3rd movie or X-Force movie. Morena was so awesome though. Maybe introduce her disappearance early in the 2nd film, with maybe a short-lived reconnection after she becomes Copycat at the end?

They could go so many different ways, should be fun!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:29 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The opening credits were hilarious, as was the after credits scene. Reynolds is such an 80's honk, lol.
FBDO 30 year anniversary too
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:57 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Yeah, I was trying to infer her time with Ajax as her having had her "awakening" (especially on the final battle/tube), but really wouldn't count on it. I wouldn't expect her to be anything more than a side bit in future movies.

Will be very difficult to incorporate her origin and break from DP, as well as introduce Cable and give enough screentime to fan favorites Al/Weaz/Colossus/TNW/Angel. And a lot of people want Dopinder back (me included). And where's Killibrew?

So many great characters, they will have to drop some to introduce Cable, unless they do that at the very end while pointing to a 3rd movie or X-Force movie. Morena was so awesome though. Maybe introduce her disappearance early in the 2nd film, with maybe a short-lived reconnection after she becomes Copycat at the end?

They could go so many different ways, should be fun!
Agreed...excited about Cable too. The bad guy from Avatar is really wanting the Cable gig bad...I think he'd be a cool match
[Reply]
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up