ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 69
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:53 PM 08-05-2014
You look like white trash. Clean up your act, young man, or only white trash girls will be interested in you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:54 PM 08-05-2014
Another thing: you should absolutely, absolutely, one hundred percent sure, be clean shaven. And yes, you look better with short hair.
[Reply]
Sygerrik 05:26 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
well im going to go hit on girls. ill be back in about 4 hours
"I'm going to go slam my dick in a door repeatedly. I'll be back in about 4 hours"
"I'm going to go clean clogged toilets. I'll be back in about 4 hours"

In this entire thread you've not said one thing to indicate you enjoy any of this. You act as though you've been sentenced to a work camp, where the hard labor is hitting on women. Do you enjoy it, at all? Have you ever?

Do you even like women? Not asking if you're sexually attracted to females, do you enjoy their company? Do you want an emotional relationship with a woman, or do you just feel like you should have one, for whatever reason?

If you're not enjoying yourself, stop. Quit beating yourself up over all this, in the grand scheme of things it's a tempest in a teapot, and besides, your obvious desperation is more unattractive than any jawline.

Go buy a cheap motorcycle. Learn to ride it. Learn to fix it. If not that, something, anything to take your mind off dating for awhile.

And shave that god awful chinstrap. It looks like you tried to trap a muskrat with your face.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:28 PM 08-05-2014
I have to ask, do you have any friends that are girls? I mean just straight up genuine friends. Not girls you are trying to score with.

Or do you view all women as potential dick holsters?
[Reply]
TLO 05:42 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:

Or do you view all women as potential dick holsters?
Let he who does not view women this way cast the first stone.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:50 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Let he who does not view women this way cast the first stone.
All women?
[Reply]
hometeam 05:51 PM 08-05-2014
Not ALL women are potential dick holsters. Just all women worth being a dick holster.

Fat bitches and chicks that look like dudes can be friends.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:03 PM 08-05-2014
Very Midnight Vulturesque. Sorry brah stealing some saps photos has been done over already on here.
[Reply]
srvy 06:52 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Sygerrik:
"I'm going to go slam my dick in a door repeatedly. I'll be back in about 4 hours"
"I'm going to go clean clogged toilets. I'll be back in about 4 hours"

In this entire thread you've not said one thing to indicate you enjoy any of this. You act as though you've been sentenced to a work camp, where the hard labor is hitting on women. Do you enjoy it, at all? Have you ever?

Do you even like women? Not asking if you're sexually attracted to females, do you enjoy their company? Do you want an emotional relationship with a woman, or do you just feel like you should have one, for whatever reason?

If you're not enjoying yourself, stop. Quit beating yourself up over all this, in the grand scheme of things it's a tempest in a teapot, and besides, your obvious desperation is more unattractive than any jawline.

Go buy a cheap motorcycle. Learn to ride it. Learn to fix it. If not that, something, anything to take your mind off dating for awhile.

And shave that god awful chinstrap. It looks like you tried to trap a muskrat with your face.
This is the vibe im getting. The kid just looks at it as his mangoo receptacle. Not hard for the ladies to see trough this. Just go buy a pocket pussy and get over it.
[Reply]
NewChief 06:55 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
This is the vibe im getting. The kid just looks at it as his mangoo receptacle. Not hard for the ladies to see trough this. Just go buy a pocket pussy and get over it.
Yeah. Assuming he's for real, this seems to be the deal.

Taking what he says as accurate, he does okay in face-to-face, but then things fall apart in his text. I'd guess that his texts communicate his disdain for women in general and turn the girls off. He probably feels like he's being flirtatious, but it's not working.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:00 PM 08-05-2014
The lavender shirt bothers me more than anything else.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:12 PM 08-05-2014
This has been done here like dozens of times dude
[Reply]
xztop123 07:22 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
Is that red hair?

Because if it is that could be the problem.

If its a masculinity problem start washing your jeans with a skoal can in the back pocket. Chicks dig a Skoal ring reminds them of a cowboy.
You might have a solid point. It is auburn hair.

The thing is, a lot of my approaching is done at night and in a bar you can't tell if its red.

Any way im going to dye it and get it cut and shave my face.

I dont have ginger skin tone so i can pass with different hair colour.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:23 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Yeah. Assuming he's for real, this seems to be the deal.

Taking what he says as accurate, he does okay in face-to-face, but then things fall apart in his text. I'd guess that his texts communicate his disdain for women in general and turn the girls off. He probably feels like he's being flirtatious, but it's not working.
You think he insults women in text? I could see him being clingy.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:24 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
You think he insults women in text? I could see him being clingy.
They say he's mean or an asshole after he starts talking to them for a while (I think I read that in the thread at least). He may not be directly insulting him, but I think they're inferring some insult from how he flirts.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 69
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up