ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Hall of Classics>What a great glorious day .......... Im gettin married today !!!
royr17 12:21 PM 09-16-2006
Today my life starts off in a different direction.

Officially at about5 5:30 pm today I will no longer have a single status. Yep thats right, im gettin hitched at 5 o'clock today.

I will be married and ready to start my life in a diiferent direction. This is where you have to step up to be the man that you strive to be.

Unfortuanately I cant say the same for gochiefs he would rather be single and set on his big fat ass.

Im so excited and ready for this commitment and Im glad its almost here.

If I can i'll try to fill you guys in with pictures after the weddin and reception is over.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:35 PM 09-19-2006
I'm SO glad III's wife was hot. I'll be honest. I was pleasantly surprised.
[Reply]
burt 10:40 PM 09-19-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm SO glad III's wife was hot. I'll be honest. I was pleasantly surprised.
You, me and III all married well above ourselves.......
[Reply]
Phobia 10:41 PM 09-19-2006
I married about right. Unfortunately for my wife I got much uglier and poorer right after the marriage.
[Reply]
burt 10:47 PM 09-19-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I married about right. Unfortunately for my wife I got much uglier and poorer right after the marriage.
See, that's what concerns me....I was ugly when I got married....then got uglier. Doesn't say much for Mrs. Mercers taste. She is a chubby chaser, though.....
[Reply]
Stinger 11:00 PM 09-19-2006
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
but unlike any young couple, they have their hands full trying to make ends meet.
You know actually looking back on our/my marriage (now going on 14 years)that was probably the most fun and exciting time, although we didn't relize it. We were married young as well 21 and 20. Scrounging for change in the couch to go buy dessert, or get a movie. A few extra dollars at the end of the week to go out and splurge at some diner. We made our own fun and enjoyed it until we had the means of doing things with money.

Now that we have been successful in careers and are raising 2 kids part of me misses that time of innocence and non-responiblity (at least not as much as now with business, kids, wife, house, car, etc., etc.) If you work at it together it is actually a wonderful experience and one that builds itself to and even better relationship with your spouse down the road.
[Reply]
burt 11:03 PM 09-19-2006
Originally Posted by Stinger:
You know actually looking back on our/my marriage (now going on 14 years)that was probably the most fun and exciting time, although we didn't relize it. We were married young as well 21 and 20. Scrounging for change in the couch to go buy dessert, or get a movie. A few extra dollars at the end of the week to go out and splurge at some diner. We made our own fun and enjoyed it until we had the means of doing things with money.

Now that we have been successful in careers and are raising 2 kids part of me misses that time of innocence and non-responiblity (at least not as much as now with business, kids, wife, house, car, etc., etc.) If you work at it together it is actually a wonderful experience and one that builds itself to and even better relationship with your spouse down the road.
Well said......
[Reply]
blueballs 11:03 PM 09-19-2006
trying to make ends meet?

I need to search the net for a diagram
of that kink
[Reply]
go bo 11:10 PM 09-19-2006

well said...

and it's true...
[Reply]
isired 11:17 PM 09-19-2006

i don't know what compelled me to read this thread at all, but i'm glad i did - that's one of the best things i've seen on an IMB. well done.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:30 PM 09-19-2006
Originally Posted by isired:
i don't know what compelled me to read this thread at all, but i'm glad i did - that's one of the best things i've seen on an IMB. well done.
You don't know the half of it. If you had a smidgeon of background, you'd want to write a sitcom.
[Reply]
ferrarispider95 09:15 AM 09-20-2006
Congrats :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:52 AM 09-20-2006
Congratulations Roy! Hope you guys have a very happy life together.
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:58 AM 09-20-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
:-)

You are truly a classless dick.

Iggy pop

****wad
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:39 PM 09-20-2006
Man go bo, having been married for 13 year's but divorced the last 4 i really identify w/ your post. I think i need to go rent Bridge's of Madison County or something similar now and have a good :-) :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:49 PM 09-20-2006
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Congratulations Roy! Hope you guys have a very happy life together.
Ditto that.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up