ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Washington DC and The Holy Land>DHS Whistleblower found dead
HemiEd 08:15 PM 02-22-2020
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower Philip Haney was found dead in Amador County, Calif., on Friday, according to local authorities.

Haney, 66, "appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound," the Amador County Sheriff's Office said in a release. Sheriff and coroner Martin A. Ryan shared the initial details of the case.

"On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound," the release read.

"Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time," the office added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dhs-whist...SWuwIAlHO1ze2Q

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:02 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
Oh yes the neverending search for false moral equivalence is here.
What false moral equivalence? I was talking about the irony involved with you bashing the "Trumpers" for not respecting the pillars of the Constitution, when it's been the left that's been openly and actively seeking to undermine that Constitution.

The left has been calling for the abolition of the electoral college. The left has been calling for massive limiting of the first amendment via hate speech and commercial speech laws. The left has been calling for massive cutbacks to the freedoms of the second amendment. The left has been calling for carving back due process, particularly in the context of Title IX.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:03 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
What false moral equivalence? I was talking about the irony involved with you bashing the "Trumpers" for not respecting the pillars of the Constitution, when it's been the left that's been openly and actively seeking to undermine that Constitution.

The left has been calling for the abolition of the electoral college. The left has been calling for massive limiting of the first amendment via hate speech and commercial speech laws. The left has been calling for massive cutbacks to the freedoms of the second amendment. The left has been calling for carving back due process, particularly in the context of Title IX.
The left wants to remove equal allocation of senators because the left considers it gerrymandering.
[Reply]
banyon 03:51 PM 02-23-2020

Iím not calling for any of that crap, so your point was obtuse.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:04 PM 02-23-2020
I’m not calling for any of that crap, so your point was obtuse.
My point was dead on, thanks. Why is it, do you think, that you have an inability to just acknowledge when you've posted false or stupid shit? I mean, you could have just said something like "I don't agree with my cohorts on those things, but you make a good point".
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:09 PM 02-23-2020
Iím not calling for any of that crap, so your point was obtuse.
You enable those who do.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:50 PM 02-23-2020
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...kGxttsn2RfMKQY

Obama DHS Whistleblower Found Dead with ‘Gunshot Wound’ to the Chest

Philip Haney, a former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official during the Obama administration who blew the whistle on shortcomings within his own agency, was found dead in California on Friday with a “gunshot wound” to the chest, several news outlets report, citing a statement from the law enforcement.

Although authorities have said the gunshot wound “appears” to be “self-inflicted,” stressing that the investigation is ongoing, 66-year-old Haney had been missing since February 19. and died from a gunshot wound to his chest two days later, Red State and Heavy reported.

Gunshot wounds to the chest are uncommon in the case of suicides, data reportedly show. Haney’s death has triggered a wave of claims suggesting he may have been a victim of foul play.

Echoing some of the whistleblower’s friends, a number of senior congressional officials have expressed alarm to Breitbart News about this, noting that they do no believe Haney was suicidal.

Law enforcement found Haney’s body 40 miles east of Sacramento, California.

While testifying as a whistleblower before the Senate Judiciary Committee in June 2016, Haney asserted that DHS ordered him to delete hundreds of files of people with links to Islamist terrorist groups. He argued that authorities could have prevented several terrorist attacks in the U.S. if DHS had not scrubbed specific data.

The Washington Examiner learned from the Amador County Sheriff’s office that “deputies and detectives responded to reports Friday morning at 10:12 a.m. of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound in the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth, California.”

“Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time,” the sheriff’s office reportedly declared in a statement.

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said Haney “didn’t kill himself” as claimed by law enforcement who ruled his death a suicide. Haney was in possession of an archive of information he considered an insurance policy in case he was ever found dead, King asserted.

Phil Haney was a friend & patriot. He was a target because of all he knew of Islamic terrorist coverups,” King wrote Saturday on Twitter. “He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration. Phil Haney didn’t kill himself. RIP, Phil.”

Steve King

@SteveKingIA
Phil Haney was a friend & patriot. He was a target because of all he knew of Islamic terrorist coverups. He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration. Phil Haney didn’t kill himself. RIP, Phil. https://pgj.cc/kxRCx5

Philip Haney, DHS whistleblower, found dead, police say
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower and Fox News contributor Phil Haney was found dead in Amador County, Calif., on Friday, according to a press release from local authorities.

foxnews.com
9:11 PM - Feb 22, 2020 ∑ Iowa, USA
Twitter Ads info and privacy
13.3K people are talking about this
“If I am found dead, it wasn’t suicide,” Haney told multiple people, confirmed by two anonymous sources, the NOQ Report learned.

One America News Network (OANN) reporter and veteran intelligence officer of the U.S. Navy, Jack Posobiec, suggested on Twitter that Haney’s death could be a homicide.

“I can confirm at @OANN we are investigating the suspicious death of DHS whistleblower Phil Haney,” Posobiec tweeted on Saturday. “We have spoken with local sources that suggest this may have been a homicide”:

Jack Posobiec ����

@JackPosobiec
I can confirm at @OANN we are investigating the suspicious death of DHS whistleblower Phil Haney

We have spoken with local sources that suggest this may have been a homicide

Updates to follow as our investigation develops

[Reply]
patteeu 05:56 PM 02-23-2020
Wow
[Reply]
banyon 07:27 PM 02-23-2020
My point was dead on, thanks. Why is it, do you think, that you have an inability to just acknowledge when you've posted false or stupid shit? I mean, you could have just said something like "I don't agree with my cohorts on those things, but you make a good point".
I should have said your insult was a good point?

Get over yourself dude. Look back at what you posted you resorted to an attack at the first chance
[Reply]
stevieray 08:19 PM 02-23-2020
So you are inclined to believe without further proof that Obama ordered the destruction of records about terrorism for no apparent reason other than you guys hate him,
:-)

there's that ol benefit of the doubt reserved only for the left.

:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:37 PM 02-24-2020
I should have said your insult was a good point?

Get over yourself dude. Look back at what you posted you resorted to an attack at the first chance
Insult? Your inability to see irony in a case like this was well within fair bounds for noting. And your repeated failure to recognize the obvious irony in your posts certainly lends to asking how the **** you never seem to see it.

If you can't accept that, that's a "you" problem, not a "me" problem.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:38 PM 02-24-2020

[Reply]
HemiEd 10:57 PM 02-24-2020
Thanks for the update JPB!:-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:51 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
...said the Obama administration ordered him to erase the record of Muslims in the US with terrorist ties.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:33 AM 03-28-2020
kind of suspicious how no more news has been released about this. The Corona virus has been like camo.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/republ...e-was-murdered

Two Republican lawmakers ó Reps. Louie Gohmert (Texas) and Steve King (Iowa) ó are sounding the alarm over the death of Philip Haney, the former Homeland Security official turned whistleblower during the Obama administration.

In little-noticed speeches on the House floor on Feb. 28, both congressmen bucked claims that Haney died by suicide.

"I'm standing on the floor here saying, Madame Speaker, I don't believe that Phil Haney committed suicide," King said. "I expect that we're going to get a thorough investigation. The evidence that is coming to me indicates that he was murdered."

"Phil often said, 'I would never commit suicide,'" King explained, adding that he was a good friend of Haney's.

Meanwhile, Gohmert explained in a lengthy speech that he, too, was good friends with Haney, so much so, in fact, that he and Haney had made a "mutual pact."

"I'd been concerned about his safety, with all the information he knew and people who could've gotten in trouble." Gohmert said. "We had a mutual pact. It said: Either one of us ended up committing suicide, then the other is going to make sure that the truth wins out."
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up