< 1234
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Coming Storm
F150 09:18 PM 02-23-2020

We are at war. Stand ready. https://t.co/Pr5Y7qQOS7

— Gretchen Smith (@cov_Gretchen) February 24, 2020

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:02 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You care more about preserving your guns than your people. I can’t even.
OK, I know you're not that dumb. I'll give you a pass..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:04 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
We should all sponsor planting a tree in Israel in PB's name.
That would be a good idea.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:11 AM 02-26-2020
These women are legal immigrants. They’re here because of people like you:

Those whores are nothing more than protest votes from moronic people (like you) who hate Trump and will cut off their nose to spite their face. So it's not them, or how they got here, it's the people in those areas who hate President Trump so much they wanted a radical representing them to "blow up the system", just like you've advocated the need to do. People like you and RINOs enabled them, and if it weren't them, it would be a naturally born American with the same exact positions and beliefs.

It would be like me voting you into office because i was angry that Obama or Hillary were President. Just to watch you go to Washington a spew silly shit all day long.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:30 PM 02-26-2020
Because people like you wrecked it. Your generation allowed t to be overrun by Muslim invaders, jsut like you allowed America to be overrun by Latin America and Africa.

And all you can do, in the twilight of your life, is sob in the corner mumbling some incoherent shit about “Nazis”? Man did the Left ever brainwash you.
You’re a goddamn disgrace, he did more for this nation in one week of his life than your sorry ass ever will

Fringe nutters like you have no home because no one wants you
[Reply]
vailpass 04:33 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You’re a goddamn disgrace, he did more for this nation in one week of his life than your sorry ass ever will

Fringe nutters like you have no home because no one wants you
That post doesn't deserve a response though in person it would certainly warrant a head slap.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That post doesn't deserve a response though in person it would certainly warrant a head slap.
PB is a puke with no redeeming qualities, he’s as hateful and small minded as it gets
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:11 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Those whores are nothing more than protest votes from moronic people (like you) who hate Trump and will cut off their nose to spite their face. So it's not them, or how they got here, it's the people in those areas who hate President Trump so much they wanted a radical representing them to "blow up the system", just like you've advocated the need to do. People like you and RINOs enabled them, and if it weren't them, it would be a naturally born American with the same exact positions and beliefs.

It would be like me voting you into office because i was angry that Obama or Hillary were President. Just to watch you go to Washington a spew silly shit all day long.

I like Randall. But I just disagree with Randall on immigration. It’s still legal to do that in America whether you like it or not. When I die I want to be surrounded by family and friends who look think act talk pray like I did.

Randall wants to be surrounded in the funeral parlor by his collection of guns.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:59 PM 02-26-2020
I like Randall. But I just disagree with Randall on immigration. It’s still legal to do that in America whether you like it or not. When I die I want to be surrounded by family and friends who look think act talk pray like I did.

You and I agree on very little. I believe in legal immigration and always have. I believe illegal entry into this country should be prosecuted as well as those who knowingly employ those folks. You are a staunch nationalist who believes that no one should be here except those that YOU approve of.

You have a problem with those who believe in the Constitution and the Amendments to it. That's your choice. I believe that the one thing, the ONLY thing that has kept this nation as free as it is, although we are slowly losing it, is the Second Amendment and yes, I would gladly fight and die to preserve it.

In short - you are not a patriot. You are a malcontent.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:32 PM 02-26-2020
The people you’re bringing in don’t care about The Constitution.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:47 PM 02-26-2020

Come to think of it, those whores are actually smarter than you.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:48 PM 02-26-2020
These women are legal immigrants. They’re here because of people like you:

3 were born in the US. You were close though, sort of.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:41 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
3 were born in the US. You were close though, sort of.
Dumb. Their moms legally immigrated. Legal immigration brought them here. Without legal immigration they’re not here. Derp.
[Reply]
Rent A Troll 02:43 AM 02-27-2020
Dumb. Their moms legally immigrated. Legal immigration brought them here. Without legal immigration they’re not here. Derp.
Legal immigration...from Puerto Rico? Where everyone is a United States citizen?

Legal immigration...from Cincinnati, Ohio?

Man, no one ever accused racist ChiefsPlanet posters of being the brightest :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:34 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
You and I agree on very little. I believe in legal immigration and always have. I believe illegal entry into this country should be prosecuted as well as those who knowingly employ those folks. You are a staunch nationalist who believes that no one should be here except those that YOU approve of.

You have a problem with those who believe in the Constitution and the Amendments to it. That's your choice. I believe that the one thing, the ONLY thing that has kept this nation as free as it is, although we are slowly losing it, is the Second Amendment and yes, I would gladly fight and die to preserve it.

In short - you are not a patriot. You are a malcontent.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up