« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Darnold Traded to Car
Clyde Frog 02:00 PM 04-05-2021

Lol, SF gets fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:39 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The Browns were a tougher match up for us than Buffalo. Last year they focused on fixing the offense. Now they are shoring up the defense. They are a good team that just had a very good FA.
Not winning shit with Baker...sorry
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:01 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Irrelevant. Not a title contender.
You're just arguing to be a jerk. You sound just like your brother. I bet you're both a ton of fun at parties.

There are very few teams that are actually title contenders in any given year.

I said The Browns are 'pretty good'. 11-5 and a play-off win is certainly in the 'pretty good' territory.

Did I say they're world beaters? No. But they're a young team that got a lot better this past year, and should continue to improve next year.

I'd bet they take their division if they stay healthy. They're pretty good.

Better than the Bills? I have no idea. Pretty close I'd bet. Better than The Chiefs? I seriously doubt it. Might end up better than The Titans though. And I bet they pass Pittsburgh this season.

So yeah, pretty good. Not outstanding. Not incredible. Pretty good.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:02 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You're just arguing to be a jerk. You sound just like your brother. I bet you're both a ton of fun at parties.

There are very few teams that are actually title contenders in any given year.

I said The Browns are 'pretty good'. 11-5 and a play-off win is certainly in the 'pretty good' territory.

Did I say they're world beaters? No. But they're a young team that got a lot better this past year, and should continue to improve next year.

I'd bet they take their division if they stay healthy. They're pretty good.

Better than the Bills? I have no idea. Pretty close I'd bet. Better than The Chiefs? I seriously doubt it. Might end up better than The Titans though. And I bet they pass Pittsburgh this season.

So yeah, pretty good. Not outstanding. Not incredible. Pretty good.
You mean 12-5 right? Or did you mean 11-6?

I already hate this 17-game schedule... lol
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:45 AM 04-08-2021
I think he's always shown flashes. I think he's been maddeningly inconsistent. As last season went on, I saw a lot less of the bad, and a lot more of the good. I see no reason why a second year in the offense wouldn't continue the trend.
He's been surrounded at every level by plus talent. They have one of the better lines in the league, probably the best backfield in the league, plus WR's when healthy, how could he NOT look good the way they've done it? That's Stefanski's MO, make the okay guy look really good, even though he's just okay.

I think Mahomes being Mahomes has skewed our view on other young QB's. It's not a realistic comparison; it usually takes a guy two or three years and Baker's on his 3rd coach and second system.
Nope. Nothing to do with Mahomes at all. My opinions on QB's go back 20 years, to guys like Joey Harrington, Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler, and Kirk Cousins. People love "flash" but it takes more than "flash" to be a Super Bowl winning QB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 AM 04-08-2021
Darnold does nothing to make Carolina credible. Thread over
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:45 PM 04-08-2021

Panthers Adopt Patchy-Haired, Shivering Rescue QB Who Spent Years Abused By Jets https://t.co/uHayG4sK3x pic.twitter.com/tzvLKKF5Uc

— The Onion (@TheOnion) April 8, 2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:58 PM 04-08-2021
Darnold does nothing to make Carolina credible. Thread over
Learn from us, Meck. Don't fight it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:09 PM 04-08-2021
Learn from us, Meck. Don't fight it.
nah, I don't get my jollies being a troll on the internet, thanks.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:11 AM 06-10-2021
Wow. Really dude?

Panthers quarterback Sam Darnold says he hasn't gotten the vaccine for Covid-19 yet. He's still evaluating the situation. Coach Matt Rhule said he isn't telling any players they have to get the shot, allowing them to make their... https://t.co/LwbCWwQPZr pic.twitter.com/YhTsrtXq5T

— David Newton (@DNewtonespn) June 9, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:04 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Wow. Really dude?

So as a leader of an NFL team you'd rather risk missing two weeks of the season rather than take the vaccine? That sounds really selfish. No wonder he's on his 2nd team.

The Chiefs as a team got to 85% vaccinated and no restrictions before OTA's. Good teams will put this shit behind them and concentrate on football.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:48 PM 06-10-2021
After his Mono drama, you’d think he’d be more aware of the risk of communicable diseases and missing games.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:03 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
So as a leader of an NFL team you'd rather risk missing two weeks of the season rather than take the vaccine?
You can still catch the Rona' even if you are vaccinated
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:04 PM 06-10-2021
Can't we just keep football threads to football?

JFC
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:12 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Can't we just keep football threads to football?

JFC
You know the answer to that
[Reply]
kepp 01:27 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Wow. Really dude?

There aren't enough stats on how it affects gingers.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up