ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who will be the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:37 AM 04-05-2021
If they stay at 31: Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas

If they trade up: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma St.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:52 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's what they said about Amobi Okoye.
I thought Okoye was going to be very good too. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:02 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I thought Okoye was going to be very good too. :-)
And I think Sewell will be very good.

Doesn't mean he will be. Draft picks are draft picks. Some of them never pan out despite having nearly everything go in their favor.

That's why I'm not in favor of trading a bunch of high picks for one guy, despite his talent level. He could tear a pectoral the day after we draft him and never play again. Giving up 1 draft pick for that is bad enough. Giving up 2 firsts in successive years could be a major setback to a team with an open SB window.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:03 PM 04-06-2021
One position I think we see the Chiefs draft either R2 or R3 is slot corner. Didn’t think of it much until listening to the AP laboratory podcast, but it makes too much sense.

They want to move Sneed outside as evidenced by their interest in K’Waun Williams. But you need a true slot guy who can really blitz. Idk that you’re finding a day one starter in that role unless it’s a top 100 draft pick. And I also don’t think they are planning to start Fenton there.

I think I’d rather do that than to run it back with Breeland and keep Sneed inside where his blue chip potential can be limited in some ways.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:07 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's what they said about Amobi Okoye.

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:15 PM 04-06-2021
Why do several people want to take a RT and move him to LT while putting that player up against higher level talent at the same time. Seems like a recipe for disaster to me. :-)

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:19 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Why do several people want to take a RT and move him to LT while putting that player up against higher level talent at the same time. Seems like a recipe for disaster to me. :-)

Mahomes makes it too easy. Gotta keep things competitive.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:30 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:

So then what are we doing?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:46 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
One position I think we see the Chiefs draft either R2 or R3 is slot corner. Didn’t think of it much until listening to the AP laboratory podcast, but it makes too much sense.

They want to move Sneed outside as evidenced by their interest in K’Waun Williams. But you need a true slot guy who can really blitz. Idk that you’re finding a day one starter in that role unless it’s a top 100 draft pick. And I also don’t think they are planning to start Fenton there.

I think I’d rather do that than to run it back with Breeland and keep Sneed inside where his blue chip potential can be limited in some ways.
I think the Chiefs probably love Elijah Molden...
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:19 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So then what are we doing?
Hopefully not having a disaster?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:22 PM 04-06-2021
If it's a 1st round LT and a trade up it'll either be Darrisaw in the top 15 or Walker Little in the 20-27 range.

Due to schematic and measurable preference
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:36 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think the Chiefs probably love Elijah Molden...
He is great.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:51 PM 04-06-2021
Would it surprise anyone if Veach pulls some under-the-radar stud to play LT somewhere in rounds 2-4 who ends up being just as good, if not better than the top-rated guys everyone is talking about?

Just like he did last year with Sneed.

In Veach I Trust.
[Reply]
kcbubb 05:59 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
If it's a 1st round LT and a trade up it'll either be Darrisaw in the top 15 or Walker Little in the 20-27 range.

Due to schematic and measurable preference
Has little hardly played in two years?

One of the Miami DE’s is my guess. Rousseau or Philips.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:02 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Has little hardly played in two years?

One of the Miami DE’s is my guess. Rousseau or Philips.

Was a top 10 prospect before his injury
[Reply]
kccrow 06:26 PM 04-06-2021
Trade up: OT Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech

Stay at 31: OT Spencer Brown, Northern Iowa
A virtual clone of Nate Solder who has been rather good.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up