ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who will be the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:37 AM 04-05-2021
If they stay at 31: Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas

If they trade up: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma St.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:06 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because Veach is an opportunistic guy.

Andy basically said it in his press conference:

1) The coaches feel like the line is solid.

2) They felt like Niang had the ability to play LT and

3) They had aspirations of putting him there after seeing him work out
but

4) Veach is a guy that's ALWAYS looking for upgrades at every position. He never stops looking and never stops evaluating positions, even if it looks like they are set.
When Reid said that the plan was to move Niang to LT, really signaled that Williams negotiations sticking points were the long term contract the 49ers were offering in comparison to a short term contract the Chiefs were presenting not wanting to face competition for 1st string in the second year of the contract
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:06 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I could ABSOLUTELY see Pittsburgh take Najee Harris. Tomlin's been talking him up and just signed an extension and could easily flex his leverage. People in Pittsburgh have been talking about this for a few weeks.
He'll probably be a top 10 pick....in the 2nd round.
[Reply]
Mahomes4MVP 02:31 PM 04-22-2021
Leatherwood from Alabama
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 02:41 PM 04-22-2021
Devonta Smith at 166 pounds is going to slide. No GM in the top 15 wants to risk that. I think Mahomes, Veach and Reid would all love a premier third pass catcher. Go get him.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:24 PM 04-22-2021
Hahahahaha
[Reply]
Coogs 05:45 AM 04-23-2021
Couple of injury notes from the medical combine per GBN:

Originally Posted by :
Injury notes for WR Marshall, DE Phillips … Not a whole lot of details, but NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah reported on a conference call earlier this week that LSU WR Terrace Marshall had some medical stuff that popped up at the combine that could cause him to slip a little bit at next week’s draft. Unfortunately, Jeremiah did not get into any specifics on the issues, but it should be noted that Marshall was sidelined for a month with a broken foot as a sophomore in 2019 and also suffered a season-ending leg injury in his senior year in HS that carried over to his freshman year at LSU. Meanwhile, it came out at the Giants pre-draft presser earlier today that Miami DE Jaelan Phillips, a top 20 prospect for next week’s draft, apparently was not at the follow-up medical testing in Indianapolis earlier this month. Phillips, a one-time blue-chip recruit at UCLA, actually retired from football a couple of years back because of concussions, but made a successful comeback after transferring to Miami. Needless to say, the health issue has been something of a cloud over Phillips’ 2021 draft prospectus and one would think that teams would have been hoping that he received a clean bill of health at the Indy medical testing.
https://gbnreport.com/
[Reply]
spanky 52 06:15 AM 04-23-2021
WR Dyami Brown.
[Reply]
kczoo 06:24 AM 04-23-2021
I think they trade away a player and picks draft day to move way up. OT, just do not know their favorite. We will definitely draft linebacker and a wide receiver. The only way to make Hill or hardman concentrate on catching balls is to stiffen the competition
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:42 AM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by kczoo:
The only way to make Hill or hardman concentrate on catching balls is to stiffen the competition

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:25 AM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I don't think they're going to take a CB

in the first
As I said before, they've met with 3 guys that have consensus 1st-round grades - two of 3 are CB's.

You better prepare yourself for it because it's absolutely a possibility.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 01:25 PM 04-23-2021
Orlando Brown
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM 04-23-2021
Everybody gets a do over :-)

I’m going to make a new thread so we can start fresh!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:59 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Rashod Bateman
If somehow I’m right, this might be the best offense in league history.
[Reply]
TEX 02:10 PM 04-23-2021
I think now they go WR and CB in round 2.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:31 PM 04-23-2021
I am all in on Dyami Brown. You put that guy on this football team and the offense is doing whatever the hell it wants to ANYBODY unless several injuries occur.

Goddamn just give me Dyami Brown and Payton Turner with our two 2nd rd picks and I will be absolutely thrilled
[Reply]
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Up