ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Life Is Good
KurtCobain 07:49 PM 03-30-2021
Let's here some positive shit the people of Chiefs Planet got going on. Don't be afraid to share!

Love you all.
[Reply]
eDave 10:06 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Been a rough 3 months.. Lost my best friend suddenly due to a heart attack.. Then my dad passed away 3 weeks ago from dementia. Mom and Dad had been married 67 years and Mom is having trouble adjusting to being alone. I spend a lot of time helping her and I am sad a lot.

My beautiful wife has helped me cope with these feelings and I have to say coming here to CP helps me forget my troubles for awhile. And for that I thank you all..

We just found out that two of my daughters are pregnant and we will be adding two more grandchildren to the 4 we already have..

So I the circle of life continues... I've lost two people I cherished to have two more on the way the I will welcome with all my heart...
That's tough but your attitude is great. I'm reaching the age where loved ones and friends are starting to pass and it hits you on all sorts of levels.

Congrats on the new babies! Sounds awesome. You guys have something I will never have now.
[Reply]
FAX 10:24 PM 03-30-2021
All praise to The Great Spirit ...

I went all day without getting tased, attacked by Bigfoot, or accused of sexual deviancy by a Florida masseuse.

FAX THE GRATEFUL
[Reply]
DanT 11:29 PM 03-30-2021
I have jogged over 2,400 miles since March 19, 2020, the first day of shelter-in-place for my county, and have lost about 60 pounds, eating healthier. I typically do 5 runs a week, at least 10.25 miles each. I will start going to Sunday mass again the week after this Easter, so my Sunday run will go down to a five-miler. Still, I am hoping to finish a virtual 3,521 mile run across the USA by Labor Day, if i can avoid injuries. I feel a lot more resilient and safe against COVID, which can be rough on heavier folks like me. I am glad I was able to get both of my Moderna shots in January.
[Reply]
Cosmos 12:33 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Got my first Pfizer shot today. :-)
First Maderna for me today...super organized, no waiting, yet hundreds getting theirs as well.

Impressed.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:07 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by DanT:
I have jogged over 2,400 miles since March 19, 2020, the first day of shelter-in-place for my county, and have lost about 60 pounds, eating healthier. I typically do 5 runs a week, at least 10.25 miles each. I will start going to Sunday mass again the week after this Easter, so my Sunday run will go down to a five-miler. Still, I am hoping to finish a virtual 3,521 mile run across the USA by Labor Day, if i can avoid injuries. I feel a lot more resilient and safe against COVID, which can be rough on heavier folks like me. I am glad I was able to get both of my Moderna shots in January.
Good for you! Cheers from another runner! :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:36 AM 03-31-2021
I just found a nice lady to date but she wants me to refer to her as “momma” all the time.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:48 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
My luthier can't draw so I'm hoping to find a decal.
vinyl...like a drum machine.....no SOUL.
[Reply]
DanT 07:52 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Good for you! Cheers from another runner! :-)
Thank you, and congratulations on your amazing fitness improvements!
[Reply]
scho63 08:00 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I gave Frankie’s mother a facial last night

[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 09:21 AM 03-31-2021
In 3 days it'll have been 9 months since I gave up drinking alcohol due to health concerns. Since then I've lost 30 lbs and though I'm still not exactly the picture of health I think and hope I'm in a much better spot. I wasn't an alcoholic so it hasn't been difficult exactly, but it did change a lot about the nature of my social interactions with others and was probably harder for my friends to adjust than it was for me to do so. Still, while I haven't been tel-evangelizing about it by any means, they've seen the difference in my weight and health levels and several of them have begun questioning me on my experiences and indicating they're considering doing the same.

So I have some hope that my decision will have a positive impact, not just for me but for others. Not that I'm promoting others to do the same as I have, but the negative health consequences associated with alcohol are well documented and readily understood, same with eating steak every day or failing to exercise. I just hope folks do their own research, make their own decisions, and take care of themselves so they can have as many happy, healthy, and productive years as possible, and am glad that there is any chance I'm contributing to that being a reality.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:55 AM 03-31-2021
April 20th I will be 3 years cigarette free after 40 years of smoking. As a result of being a long time smoker and genetics, I've been suffering from major bone loss resulting in tooth loss. Tomorrow I'm starting on the journey towards getting implants. I can't wait to be able to smile and talk to people without being embarrassed.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:04 AM 03-31-2021
My oldest Son will graduate from College cum laude in May. He's had a job lined up since August of last year. My youngest Son (Soph in College) just got news last week that he got the Summer internship he was after.

Super proud of both of my kids, and yes, Life is good!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:02 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
April 20th I will be 3 years cigarette free after 40 years of smoking. As a result of being a long time smoker and genetics, I've been suffering from major bone loss resulting in tooth loss. Tomorrow I'm starting on the journey towards getting implants. I can't wait to be able to smile and talk to people without being embarrassed.
Can’t wait for all the weird looks you’ll get as one of the few people in Florida with teeth
[Reply]
Pablo 05:37 PM 03-31-2021
Been working extra hours at the truck stop gloryhole and got a little nest egg built up. Sent the checks out via computer clicks and we're about to knock out about 20k in misc debt. So that's good.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:41 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
All praise to The Great Spirit ...

I went all day without getting tased, attacked by Bigfoot, or accused of sexual deviancy by a Florida masseuse.

FAX THE GRATEFUL
I pooped twice today.

I did not get splash back a single time. Perfect 10 on both entries!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up