ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Life Is Good
KurtCobain 07:49 PM 03-30-2021
Let's here some positive shit the people of Chiefs Planet got going on. Don't be afraid to share!

Love you all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:33 PM 03-30-2021
This thread has potential.
[Reply]
eDave 08:35 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Thanks man, it has been an incredible journey and a massive lifestyle change. The discipline required has been a challenge, even now. I still run every single day. Usually a 5k run about 6 days a week, and then a lighter recovery run on my rest day. I try to fit in a 10k+ run a few times a month, and am still working toward the half-marathon goal. I hit it every single day.

I still have a drinking habit, that's one thing I need to work on. I didn't give up alcohol. I don't know if I want to yet, but I probably should.
I'm a small dude. A hard gainer, as my friend Rob Elsey would say. I've tried real hard to workout and gain but it's just too much effort for little return. Besides, I'm glorious just the way I am.

I found it easy to stop drinking. Now it's just a rare casual thing, maybe once a month if I'm out but I've gotten quite used to drinking tea at bars and such. Once you stop for a bit, then drink, the hangover is great motivation to not drink anymore again.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:37 PM 03-30-2021
Still here, . . . gravity of that status pending.
[Reply]
chinaski 08:39 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

I found it easy to stop drinking. Now it's just a rare casual thing, maybe once a month if I'm out but I've gotten quite used to drinking tea at bars and such.
Thank You, appreciate that.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:40 PM 03-30-2021
In the Summer of 2019, weighing in at approximately 264 pounds, I was completely disgusted with myself physically. I cleaned up my diet a bit, and by December I was down to about 242. I still wasn't happy.

I kicked it into high gear. Got a gym membership, and started working out religiously. Then COVID hit, and I was no longer able to go the gym (March 2020). I kept up with my diet, did some moderate body weight exercises during the first lockdown, and got my weight down to about 220. I was on the right track.

In June of 2020, I read a book called "Can't Hurt Me" by a former Navy Seal and Endurance Athlete named David Goggins. The book made me realize that I was capable of doing a lot more than I thought I could.

I took up running, and continued with a regime of body weight exercises. I managed to secure some weights. I hit it hard. By November of 2020, I was running a 5k plus daily and even did a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society (run 60 miles in November) - I raised over $500 for charity for a dear friend with terminal breast cancer. Unfortunately she died, but she was an inspiration to me.

Today, at 45 years old, I am in the best shape of my life. I have lost about 90lbs, and currently weigh about 175, give or take a few pounds. I have gained a tremendous amount of muscle, and I look better than I did in my 20's.

You can't take the path of least resistance. You have to take the path of MOST resistance.
Nice work. Love Goggins but he’s a psycho. LOL.

Just watch repetitive stress injuries and buy shoes before they wear out. The support will wear out before the sole will.
[Reply]
eDave 08:43 PM 03-30-2021
Thank You, appreciate that.
That sounded arrogant so my apologies. It was easy for me because I wanted too. I just stopped.

I still smoke weed like a motherfucker though and that's perfectly OK.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:45 PM 03-30-2021
Damn I tell you what. Life is going great right now. Verry soon Ill be getting the Covid shot. I shot a 68 in golf (from the whites but still counts). Im gonna have a 20k March for poker unless I lose a bunch tonight. And Bitcoin is damn near a all time high. Life is good baby.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:45 PM 03-30-2021
Got this message today :-)

Congratulations TribalElder for breaking 25,000 posts! You clearly have too much time on your hands...
[Reply]
Spott 08:48 PM 03-30-2021
In the Summer of 2019, weighing in at approximately 264 pounds, I was completely disgusted with myself physically. I cleaned up my diet a bit, and by December I was down to about 242. I still wasn't happy.

I kicked it into high gear. Got a gym membership, and started working out religiously. Then COVID hit, and I was no longer able to go the gym (March 2020). I kept up with my diet, did some moderate body weight exercises during the first lockdown, and got my weight down to about 220. I was on the right track.

In June of 2020, I read a book called "Can't Hurt Me" by a former Navy Seal and Endurance Athlete named David Goggins. The book made me realize that I was capable of doing a lot more than I thought I could.

I took up running, and continued with a regime of body weight exercises. I managed to secure some weights. I hit it hard. By November of 2020, I was running a 5k plus daily and even did a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society (run 60 miles in November) - I raised over $500 for charity for a dear friend with terminal breast cancer. Unfortunately she died, but she was an inspiration to me.

Today, at 45 years old, I am in the best shape of my life. I have lost about 90lbs, and currently weigh about 175, give or take a few pounds. I have gained a tremendous amount of muscle, and I look better than I did in my 20's.

You can't take the path of least resistance. You have to take the path of MOST resistance.
This may sound like some crazy hippie stuff, but hot yoga will really help with your running as well as your workouts. The scenery is generally pretty good in this classes, too. :-)
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:48 PM 03-30-2021
Today was a better day than yesterday so I've got that Office Space guy beat.
[Reply]
eDave 08:50 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Got this message today :-)

Congratulations TribalElder for breaking 25,000 posts! You clearly have too much time on your hands...

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:58 PM 03-30-2021
I'm a small dude.
What about your penis
[Reply]
BWillie 09:03 PM 03-30-2021
That sounded arrogant so my apologies. It was easy for me because I wanted too. I just stopped.

I still smoke weed like a mother****er though and that's perfectly OK.
No way. EDave is the much better, more civil, and less sociopathic version of Dane Mcloud.
[Reply]
srvy 09:03 PM 03-30-2021

So did you get an invitation to BUD/S?

On a serious note that's awesome! Even more special that during the pandemic you kept up the hard work. Keep that metabolism cooking, your in the age period where the furnace wants to putter out. Don't stop:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 PM 03-30-2021
Got the 2nd shot this week. So I can resume high 5’ing, hugging my fellow Chief fans after a score. But, I still don’t want some of you anywhere near me.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up