ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 71
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
wazu 08:42 AM 03-18-2021
This lawyer's approach on these stories is pretty brutal. He may come off as a douche on social media, but he's basically got the media eating out of his hands at this point. Each day, a new story. Each one more cringe-worthy than the last.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:51 AM 03-18-2021
3rd lawsuit alleges he forced the masseuse to perform oral.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:19 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
3rd lawsuit alleges he forced the masseuse to perform oral.
Odd this only surfaces when he wants traded...
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:20 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
This lawyer's approach on these stories is pretty brutal. He may come off as a douche on social media, but he's basically got the media eating out of his hands at this point. Each day, a new story. Each one more cringe-worthy than the last.
At least he was potentially dumb enough (depending on if this is all a big lie) to include provable contact points in the multiple lawsuits.

Alleged text/social media exchanges between Watson and the massage therapists, checking into a hotel room (security camera footage and hotel reservation records could confirm that), etc.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:31 AM 03-18-2021
So none of these women ever contacted the authorities?
[Reply]
jettio 09:35 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Don't put out a statement saying something like "I've only ever treated women with the utmost respect". It just lowers the bar to where any woman he might have had an unpleasant encounter with could come out saying "well he didn't treat ME with respect" and before you blink the narrative can turn into "hmm he already lied about how he treats women, what else is he lying about?"

And especially don't do it if you're saying you're being falsely accused of a sex crime. If multiple women would make up an accusation at that level, how easy would it be for some to make up a story about, say, the time he rudely pushed past them at the club and then said "shut up, nasty ass bitch" when they said something? If it's all a big conspiracy against him they should already have people coming forward with stories about how disrespectful to women he can be.

Maybe it's a drawback to being at odds with the team and not having their lawyers and PR people go over his statement first. Whoever he has working for him might need help.
I wonder how competent his agent David Mulugheta is when it comes to providing these secondary services like PR.

I guess Jamaal Charles was one of his first clients and I would like to see the guy be a good agent. But he has Earl Thomas, and Thomas falls apart and gets bounced by the Ravens. (Chiefs dodged a bullet twice on Earl Thomas)

And Jalen Ramsey pulls his stunts on the Jaguars and sits out games pretending to be injured. Now Ramsey is amazingly talented, but that was questionable. Things worked out with Rams, so far.

Seems like Deshaun Watson and David Mulugheta are trying to be Lebron James and Rich Paul of the NFL and try to bring NBA type player leverage to the NFL and try an unprecedented force a trade by making demands in public a few months after signing one of the hugest AAV contracts ever.

David Mulugheta and his clients might do better to be less ambitious and materialistic and pay attention to not getting caught up in stupid shit. Just my opinion.

I agree with Deshaun Watson being disappointed in how the Texans have fallen apart, but the public demand for trade me or else was a bad move, especially if vulnerable to off the field stuff at the same time.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:36 AM 03-18-2021
Damn, Deshaun going the extreme route to get out of Houston
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:41 AM 03-18-2021
Really not seeing the Texans’ incentive to frame him. Why potentially hurt his trade value?

And if you don’t trade him, why force your organization to answer for these allegations?

And what if the league overreacts and suspends him? They can appeal and win, but that still takes time and creates uncertainty.

I can’t see an organization being that dumb. That would be as dumb as an organization making Bill O’Brien their HC and GM. I mean who would do something that fucking stupid?
[Reply]
wazu 09:41 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Damn, Deshaun going the extreme route to get out of Houston
On the contrary. Unless he somehow completely flips the script, I'd expect to see him in camp on time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:51 AM 03-18-2021
What a load of shit.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:25 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What a load of shit.

Whaaaaat? She shit herself out of fear???

I see what you did there by the way...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 AM 03-18-2021
"she shit herself out of fear" is right up there with "padme lost her will to live due to a broken heart"
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:36 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What a load of shit.

Wow, what a survivor...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:42 AM 03-18-2021
This may just be the Texans opening the floodgates on all of Deshauns dirty laundry. Be interesting to see if they actually help him out legally or not.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:45 AM 03-18-2021
I don't think Watson is going to play this year....

Yikes.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 71
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up