ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 71
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:44 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
Exactly.
Don’t use the word sexual predator when referring to the Watson. The Franchise doesn’t think so
[Reply]
TEX 10:05 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Watsons would’ve been better off representing himself. Hardin can’t be this dumb can he?
Dumb? Looks like you missed this: One civil suit against Watson has been dropped...

https://www.chron.com/sports/texans/...r-16100340.php
[Reply]
kevrunner 10:33 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Dumb? Looks like you missed this: One civil suit against Watson has been dropped...

https://www.chron.com/sports/texans/...r-16100340.php
If only 1 woman dropped out, that is a disaster for Watson and Hardin. There were reports that Hardin would get at least half of the women to drop out.
[Reply]
TEX 11:04 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
If only 1 woman dropped out, that is a disaster for Watson and Hardin. There were reports that Hardin would get at least half of the women to drop out.
Sure, if it stays that way, but I doubt it will. It's only been a couple of days...I haven't heard "half" was the target, though I'm sure Hardin would be thrilled if that were the case. I've heard that it was more like "3 -4 over the next few weeks." That was speculation by a local prominent Houston attorney who was on Sports Talk 610AM talking about it. My point was that Rusty Hardin is not some idiot that Mahomo was / is making him out to be. He knows what he's doing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:40 AM 04-14-2021
Sure, if it stays that way, but I doubt it will. It's only been a couple of days...I haven't heard "half" was the target, though I'm sure Hardin would be thrilled if that were the case. I've heard that it was more like "3 -4 over the next few weeks." That was speculation by a local prominent Houston attorney who was on Sports Talk 610AM talking about it. My point was that Rusty Hardin is not some idiot that Mahomo was / is making him out to be. He knows what he's doing.
You don't get to be a high profile attorney by being dumb.

That being said, in this case, even the most seasoned lawyer might not be able to undo the damage, if the allegations against Watson are actually true.
[Reply]
kevrunner 01:09 PM 04-14-2021
I heard half on a podcast, I guess that probably was a best case scenario. It will be interesting to see if anymore drop out without getting some kind of settlement, but it will be kinda of surprising since they just agreed to go public.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:25 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You don't get to be a high profile attorney by being dumb.

That being said, in this case, even the most seasoned lawyer might not be able to undo the damage, if the allegations against Watson are actually true.
"Dropped out" probably means paid off.

Pay them off one by one and it goes away.
[Reply]
BigRock 06:07 PM 04-14-2021
As of this morning, 20 of the original 22 lawsuits have now been refiled with the accusers' names public.

The one who chose not to refile did so over privacy and security concerns. She reserved the right to refile if/when she's comfortable those issues are addressed.

That leaves one unknown who hasn't refiled or signaled an intent not to.

This afternoon at least one entirely new lawsuit was filed.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:28 PM 04-14-2021
I will from now on refer to this man as Deshaun "massage my butthole" Watson.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:47 AM 04-15-2021
Bring him for a look.
[Reply]
BigRock 03:25 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:
As of this morning, 20 of the original 22 lawsuits have now been refiled with the accusers' names public.

The one who chose not to refile did so over privacy and security concerns. She reserved the right to refile if/when she's comfortable those issues are addressed.

That leaves one unknown who hasn't refiled or signaled an intent not to.

This afternoon at least one entirely new lawsuit was filed.
The 'one unknown' has now filed with her name public.

So 21 of the original 22, and 22 of 23 in all, have now released their names.

More of them have also made reports to police. Not sure from the language if it's 5 additional ones, or if the total is now 5.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:42 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Bring him for a look.
Can he play left tackle?
[Reply]
Coach 03:44 PM 04-15-2021
Very fortunate the Chiefs selected the right QB.

Cannot imagine the shitshow/circus.
[Reply]
TEX 04:28 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
Very fortunate the Chiefs selected the right QB.

Cannot imagine the shitshow/circus.
Yep. Looks like Deberg got his question answered AGAIN.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:04 PM 04-15-2021
Yep. Looks like Deberg got his question answered AGAIN.
I'd prolly quit being a fan of the team if this happened here.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 71
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Up