ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 71
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:17 AM 04-08-2021
The Kraft incident was embarrassing for the NFL. The fact he had zero repercussions over it is a damn joke.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:45 AM 04-08-2021
Sit out a year and become a Steeler. The fan base is pre-conditioned and really do not give a fuck about other's opinions. If Watson is not salvageable, we are all fucked.
[Reply]
wazu 08:57 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
That's exactly Rogers big problem. Old rich white man that is supposed to be under the same scrutiny gets nothing, not even a word at all. Now you have a player. Up and coming black QB at that with 20 plus accusing him. Roger will come off as racist if he says anything. He will get eaten alive by the press on both ends. The Me Too movement will kill him for his silence and and the black community will kill him if he hands out any punishment.
Seems like a stretch to see any community launching a full-on defense of Deshaun Watson. I can't imagine signing up to die on that hill.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:53 AM 04-08-2021
I would not be surprised if some here don't argue about the wife thing. IJS

Originally Posted by eDave:
Nothing wrong with making a move. It's the post rejection moves that are suspect. No means no. It just does. Whether she's a stranger or your wife.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:53 AM 04-08-2021

Deshaun Watson’s attorney has filed an emergency petition to have all 22 of his accusers publicly identified.

"For Mr. Buzbee this case has never been about seeking justice in a courtroom, but destroying Deshaun's reputation to enhance his own public profile and enrich himself." pic.twitter.com/En0n91ELR3

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) April 8, 2021

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:02 AM 04-08-2021
How many god damn massage therapists this creep need?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:09 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

How does this help Watson? All it does is open up all the accusers to harassment from crazed football fans.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:15 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Texans should have traded Watson the first time he stated he wanted out. They would have been set up for the next few years. Now they are stuck with a possible sex maniac.

NFL is sure being quiet over this, but we know Roger's stance when it comes to rub and tug scandals.

Just think if he had of, the fallout in another city?

Denver would have been nice!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:18 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Great.... this will lead to harassment towards the women. Hardin you are fucking terrible at this job
[Reply]
Mecca 11:22 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Great.... this will lead to harassment towards the women. Hardin you are fucking terrible at this job
That's actually normal, Hardin needs to know who they are so he can do discovery to build a defense.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:23 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's actually normal, Hardin needs to know who they are so he can do discovery to build a defense.

We don’t need to know who they are, unless “publicly” just means known to him in this instance.
[Reply]
TEX 11:28 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Exactly the case.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:32 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
We don’t need to know who they are, unless “publicly” just means known to him in this instance.
I'm pretty sure "publicly" means known to him. Most states have shield laws to protect accusers.
[Reply]
wazu 11:36 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
If Watson is going to fire back at his accusers, then yes it seems like their names would need to be public. They certainly didn't keep his name anonymous in all of the graphic stories that were circulated. He's already destroyed. Trials won't matter either way as far as that is concerned.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:07 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Great.... this will lead to harassment towards the women. Hardin you are ****ing terrible at this job
I know nobody trusts lawyers to do this, but I'd imagine there's pretty strict nondisclosure. Different from if they are pressing charges. If buzbee can go after Watson in the press, his lawyer should have the right to defend himself.

Also, I dont think hardin has much of a choice. Everyone knows Watson was getting a shitload of massages. All he probably has left is to discredit a few in order to discredit them all. I don't think the defense has a ton of options at this point.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 71
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up