ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 71
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:31 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I love the "we won't try the case in the press" bit. What a ****ing scumbag. :-)
'We won't try the case in the press' . . . . . . we'll just post it on Instagram! Let social media decide. They're usually pretty fair and unbiased about these things.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:11 PM 03-17-2021
https://www.scribd.com/document/4992...dium=affiliate
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:12 PM 03-17-2021
Watson asked Plaintiff to use more and more oil on his anus

:-) Damn, they're doing him dirty with the lawsuits
[Reply]
kevrunner 04:38 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
https://www.scribd.com/document/4992...dium=affiliate
Crazy that Watson has to fly a woman masseuse from Atlanta to Houston for a massage. There’s gotta be someone available in the Houston area.
[Reply]
BigRock 05:12 PM 03-17-2021
Don't put out a statement saying something like "I've only ever treated women with the utmost respect". It just lowers the bar to where any woman he might have had an unpleasant encounter with could come out saying "well he didn't treat ME with respect" and before you blink the narrative can turn into "hmm he already lied about how he treats women, what else is he lying about?"

And especially don't do it if you're saying you're being falsely accused of a sex crime. If multiple women would make up an accusation at that level, how easy would it be for some to make up a story about, say, the time he rudely pushed past them at the club and then said "shut up, nasty ass bitch" when they said something? If it's all a big conspiracy against him they should already have people coming forward with stories about how disrespectful to women he can be.

Maybe it's a drawback to being at odds with the team and not having their lawyers and PR people go over his statement first. Whoever he has working for him might need help.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:22 PM 03-17-2021
Watson asked Plaintiff to use more and more oil on his anus

:-) Damn, they're doing him dirty with the lawsuits
:-) :-) :-)

more oil
[Reply]
KCJake 05:42 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Now they'll trade him.
This.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 05:58 PM 03-17-2021
I doubt he is traded now unless there is a quick settlement and even then teams may not want to touch Watson for a while.

These allegations gain more credibility if the sequence of events outside of the massages can be corroborated. Not saying the women aren't lying but if Watson contacted the first women first, tougher to allege gold digger. At best, one can say opportunist since I doubt Watson is her first multi-millionaire client that she could have leverage on if she was an unscrupulous liar.

It will probably take many months for all of this to play out and until that happens, I can't fathom that there is a team out there that would trade for Watson at anywhere near full price.

One thing to trade a 2nd or 3rd round pick for someone with legal problems, it is another thing to trade away 3 first round picks.

QB is the face of the franchise.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:06 PM 03-17-2021
It's all been one hell of a downhill mudslide for the Texans since 24-0, hasn't it
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 06:08 PM 03-17-2021
If this goes to a jury even in the Houston area, if those text messages are out there and are how the women suggests, DeShaun Watson is probably going to lose a civil suit. I believe in that scenario, the jury has to just believe the woman more than Watson. 51/49 is enough I believe in most civil suits.

A criminal proceeding where the burden of proof is much higher is a tougher situation to prove but if his text messages come across weird or the messages of someone that may be guilty, DeShaun Watson was a fool not to settle this. But Watson may felt he had no choice but to fight it since if he settled it and it leaked, all of a sudden people would assume it was true.

If it is all a made up lie, then I applaud him for not letting someone take advantage of him.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:34 PM 03-17-2021
From the same dumbshit lawyer bringing these lawsuits...

Tony Buzbee, the attorney who is bringing charges against Deshaun Watson, once put up billboards & asked his “neighbor” Cal McNair, whom he is rumored to be friends with, to draft Jonny Manziel.

Something tells us the relationship between McNair and Buzbee will be talked about. pic.twitter.com/JbJhElisuq

— uSTADIUM (@uSTADIUM) March 17, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:41 PM 03-17-2021
:-) This dude is Great Value Rudy Giuliani apparently.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:02 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Someone explain the timeline to me please.

Watson says he learned about the lawsuit after the social media post so doesnt know the complaint. But did already get approached about a settlement before the lawsuit was filed, to which he turned down. Wouldnt he kind of have a clue about the complaint if he was asked for settlement money before?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:30 PM 03-17-2021
:-) This dude is Great Value Rudy Giuliani apparently.
:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 07:46 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
If this goes to a jury even in the Houston area, if those text messages are out there and are how the women suggests, DeShaun Watson is probably going to lose a civil suit. I believe in that scenario, the jury has to just believe the woman more than Watson. 51/49 is enough I believe in most civil suits.

A criminal proceeding where the burden of proof is much higher is a tougher situation to prove but if his text messages come across weird or the messages of someone that may be guilty, DeShaun Watson was a fool not to settle this. But Watson may felt he had no choice but to fight it since if he settled it and it leaked, all of a sudden people would assume it was true.

If it is all a made up lie, then I applaud him for not letting someone take advantage of him.
This is going to be an interesting comparison as you are a Pats fan, but it makes me think of how Tyreek pled guilty in college without even fighting even though it wasn't true and he still to this day carries the label as a violent abuser.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 71
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up