ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 71
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:25 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
There's two sides to every coin.

Let's not pretend women aren't sluttier than they were thirty years ago, or fifty years ago.
Holy shit. You're such a fucking creep. Women have the right to wear or act (within the extent of the law) however they want and not have to fear some dude being a fucking creep because they can't handle themselves around a woman. You should probably blow out your brains before you sexually assault a woman.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:25 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yes. My point was any agreed upon trade couldn't have become official until after the allegations had started to come out, and these allegations certainly would have been grounds for the team acquiring Watson to back out or at the very least offer a trade package that was significantly less.
:-)

My initial point was... the Texans ignored all offers. I am not sure what they thought the end game with Watson was going to be. The allegations made the choice for them. Poor leadership.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:26 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Stopped reading.

Don't put words in my mouth. Extremely disingenuous.

You want to give women a free pass, IMO.
No one's putting words in your mouth. But you should probably put a .45 in there and pull the trigger. Predator
[Reply]
eDave 10:27 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No one's putting words in your mouth. But you should probably put a .45 in there and pull the trigger. Predator
Stop.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:28 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
“Were you diagnosed with mesothelioma after oiling Deshaun Watson’s anus? If so, you might be entitle to financial compensation.”
:-)

This is almost how ridiculous the situation is getting. Bill Cosby is shocked by his numbers.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:38 PM 04-07-2021
It’s entirely possible that some of these masseuses use their sexuality in their online presence to attract clients. That doesn’t entitle a client to harass them but it certainly can lead to scenarios of playing with fire. When they are unfortunate enough to encounter someone like Watson who seems to have certain expectations and influence based on his status then it seems it can go south quickly.

Thinking about the thought processes at play In these cases where Watson gets a massues and how the interaction will go, I’m guessing the masseuses and Watson arrive at completely opposite conclusions just based on the fact of who he is. Watson probably says to himself he is entitled to something “extra” from them and there’s not much they can do about it, while they might very well go in feeling extra safe and secure because it is Watson and in their minds surely a famous athlete wouldn’t try anything dumb or potentially harmful to them. It seems they were both wrong, though for some time Watson was right until the flood gates opened.
[Reply]
eDave 11:01 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It’s entirely possible that some of these masseuses use their sexuality in their online presence to attract clients. That doesn’t entitle a client to harass them but it certainly can lead to scenarios of playing with fire. When they are unfortunate enough to encounter someone like Watson who seems to have certain expectations and influence based on his status then it seems it can go south quickly.

Thinking about the thought processes at play In these cases where Watson gets a massues and how the interaction will go, I’m guessing the masseuses and Watson arrive at completely opposite conclusions just based on the fact of who he is. Watson probably says to himself he is entitled to something “extra” from them and there’s not much they can do about it, while they might very well go in feeling extra safe and secure because it is Watson and in their minds surely a famous athlete wouldn’t try anything dumb or potentially harmful to them. It seems they were both wrong, though for some time Watson was right until the flood gates opened.
Nothing wrong with making a move. It's the post rejection moves that are suspect. No means no. It just does. Whether she's a stranger or your wife.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:31 AM 04-08-2021
Holy shit. You're such a ****ing creep. Women have the right to wear or act (within the extent of the law) however they want and not have to fear some dude being a ****ing creep because they can't handle themselves around a woman. You should probably blow out your brains before you sexually assault a woman.
Like most things, it's over your head.
[Reply]
eDave 12:55 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Stop.
I'm going to follow up on this. Nothing should take you to this place, even on the internet.

I would hope that you find it in yourself to send stevieray a rep message or something apologizing. Something simple like " Sorry man. DC can get anyone worked up" and SR would reply with a "I hear you, Brother" and everything would be cool.

Failure to do that makes you part of the decisive problem we all are suffering through. And it sucks. Why you gotta do me that way? Me. eDave. I didn't do shit to you. Let us all remember how nice it is when we get along.

Vote Hillary.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:25 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Has there ever been a situation of any kind where over 20 unrelated people were accusing somebody of something and all of them were lying?
Salem Massachusetts rings a bell. But no not really.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:26 AM 04-08-2021
Seriously dude?

You wouldn't want to see the poll if we had one on who CP would rather disappear between you and Stevie.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:50 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Seriously dude?

You wouldn't want to see the poll if we had one on who CP would rather disappear between you and Stevie.
Just shows how many idiots are on this site. Start one I'm curious.
[Reply]
otherstar 07:51 AM 04-08-2021
LOL....a 360+ page thread on here will attest to that...:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:52 AM 04-08-2021
I'm going to follow up on this. Nothing should take you to this place, even on the internet.

I would hope that you find it in yourself to send stevieray a rep message or something apologizing. Something simple like " Sorry man. DC can get anyone worked up" and SR would reply with a "I hear you, Brother" and everything would be cool.

Failure to do that makes you part of the decisive problem we all are suffering through. And it sucks. Why you gotta do me that way? Me. eDave. I didn't do shit to you. Let us all remember how nice it is when we get along.

Vote Hillary.
Stevie can suck my nuts.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:12 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Texans should have traded Watson the first time he stated he wanted out. They would have been set up for the next few years. Now they are stuck with a possible sex maniac.

NFL is sure being quiet over this, but we know Roger's stance when it comes to rub and tug scandals.
That's exactly Rogers big problem. Old rich white man that is supposed to be under the same scrutiny gets nothing, not even a word at all. Now you have a player. Up and coming black QB at that with 20 plus accusing him. Roger will come off as racist if he says anything. He will get eaten alive by the press on both ends. The Me Too movement will kill him for his silence and and the black community will kill him if he hands out any punishment.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 71
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up