ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 71
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
stevieray 04:41 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

Also doesn’t excuse rubbing your dick on a masseuse.
:-)
[Reply]
eDave 04:56 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
And sluttier.
Both genders.
[Reply]
BigRock 05:05 PM 04-07-2021
Has there ever been a situation of any kind where over 20 unrelated people were accusing somebody of something and all of them were lying?
[Reply]
eDave 05:06 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Has there ever been a situation of any kind where over 20 unrelated people were accusing somebody of something and all of them were lying?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:08 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I never said I was representing mankind, just calling it out for what Deshaun Watson did, I've seen so many men hurt women I care about through my life, but there's always a point where the honesty has to set in after you help them heal, so they don't make the same mistake again, so they become stronger, tempered through fire.

If women are going to believe they are powerful, strong, independent, and self-reliant, they have to have the strength to walk away, to say this isn't acceptable under any circumstances and leave the room. Right now it's a majority of talk, we need more action. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, these women have to make that choice to walk away, it will either happen, or it won't and we get what we have now. Should they have to deal with that? Nope, not at all, I'm glad I'm not a woman, but they do, everyday they have to, and it's the world we live in and it's up to them to make the next steps to show men how they should treat women.

Do you really think that if Deshaun Watson brushed himself against them, or grabbed their hand to put it on his balls, that if they jerked their hand away with a look of disgust and asked to be excused that he wouldn't apologize his ass off just of the mere possibility of it ruining his career? Especially in this time? She doesn't even have to rat him out, just walk away and let him stir on that possibility for awhile. She avoids the issue of his sexual harassment being worse than it already was, and knows who he is, and he can sit there and stew for awhile wondering if he should treat women like that.

I would bet if the majority of these women had pulled away and left the room that we might not even be talking about this right now, that they would've possibly spared other women who came later who did get sexually harassed by Deshaun as he thought it was okay to treat them this way. Why do we always assume that she'll lose her job and her livelihood but not understand the other side is equally as possible?
God, you're a complete and total fucking moron.

Have you read the complaints? Do you think all of these women ended up giving him oral sex or a hand job? No. A lot of them did all they could to walk away. And then only now, when the cases against him are piling up, are they sharing their stories and joining in.

It's rich that you say for a woman to be 'powerful, strong, independent, and self-reliant,' she should have the strength to leave the room and walk away! But to share her story with others and to take action with others who have also suffered from the same serial abuser, THAT to you is weakness.

I feel bad for the women in your life.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:11 PM 04-07-2021
There's two sides to every coin.

Let's not pretend women aren't sluttier than they were thirty years ago, or fifty years ago.
Oh, so they were asking for it, huh? Yup. If you're a masseuse, it means you're a total slut. If you're a Chiefs fan, you're a total redneck.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:15 PM 04-07-2021
Prospective massage therapists should complete a certificate or diploma degree program from an accredited school approved by the state. During their studies, future massage therapists may take coursework in medical terminology, body mechanics, massage ethics, anatomy, and physiology.

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, so they were asking for it, huh? Yup. If you're a masseuse, it means you're a total slut. If you're a Chiefs fan, you're a total redneck.
Masseuse, an unregulated profession, where they are probably operating a business without a license, occupational or otherwise, where sexual favor are the norm. It's when one get slighted, shorted, or has an issue that goes too far they find sleezeball atty to get them some $$$.

Chief's fans are known for wishing all kinds of things for opponent's. Just not with synthetic blend 0-50
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:23 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Both All genders.
FYP

[Reply]
stevieray 08:03 PM 04-07-2021
Oh, so they were asking for it, huh?
Never said that. That's a tired and weak argument.

But, if we're going to label flirting sexual harassment in current culture, women have some culpability if we're serious about solving this issue.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:05 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
FYP

all two of them

"Gender" was made up by a deviant named John Money.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:08 PM 04-07-2021
Never said that. That's a tired and weak argument.

But, if we're going to label flirting sexual harassment in current culture, women have some culpability if we're serious about solving this issue.
Your argument keeps returning to the "they asked for it" theme.

Were these women flirting by virtue of their jobs? Was Watson just engaging in some harmless flirtation?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:09 PM 04-07-2021
Your argument keeps returning to the "they asked for it" theme.

Were these women flirting by virtue of their job? Was Watson just engaging in some harmless flirtation?
My argument? i suggest you read all ten of my posts in this thread.

You're twisting my words while ignoring the point, twisted.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:16 PM 04-07-2021
My argument? i suggest you read all ten of my posts in this thread.

You're twisting my words while ignoring the point, twisted.
"There are two sides to every coin."

You can post that Watson is culpable over and over again, but when you throw in as an aside that there's blame all around because women are sluttier than they've been in the past and that contributes to this sort of behavior, it absolutely minimizes the women at the center of this.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:31 PM 04-07-2021
"There are two sides to every coin."

You can post that Watson is culpable over and over again, but when you throw in as an aside that there's blame all around because
Stopped reading.

Don't put words in my mouth. Extremely disingenuous.

You want to give women a free pass, IMO.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:34 PM 04-07-2021
Stopped reading.

Don't put words in my mouth. Extremely disingenuous.

You want to give women a free pass, IMO.
Tap out accepted.

I quoted your words. Literally.

I’m happy to give a “free pass” to people subjected to this behavior in the context of their professions.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 71
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up